Into the Whirlpool (Ended/Perma Hiatus)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Wtf did I miss XD)

Tom snickered, "By golly,I could tell a story me father told me when I was a wee lad!" He readied his accordion, "Oy, anyone up for it? Tis' a funny story let me tell ya!" He had a really big smile full of sharp teeth that were all remarkably clean.

(Al pls read I ain't gonna make summaries every 2 pages :argh:)

"I suppose you're right! Then we better start looking for some rags to put on." Zora said. "I guess we could go around and snag some laundry left to dry out."
=========

"Fine. I have to go find Leigh anyway." Wallace trudged off into the halls. "Oh, and try not to get too friendly with 'em. It just makes my job hard." He mutters under his breath.

"Yeah well... you're job is about to get a bit tougher.." John whispered to himself before slowly sneaking up to Marina's cell. He double-checked to see if Wallace was gone. He then turned to Marina, whispering to her.

"Look, I know you don't trust me, but I won't let them sell you off." He was wary to see when Wallace came back. "I can't just set you free but I have an idea which could get you free legally." 

===============

"Captain Viper's Gold Triton..." Zyon said in amazement. "I'll get my hands on it one day and all of you will learn to love me soon enough!"

(Al just made me think of the 'Ive seen some sh*t' memes for Bethesda games and players waiting)
(Also, Lets Blackrock and roll should be the new thing the 'cool' kids say...)

Jericho stood in his cell and struck a pose resembling the god of the sea wielding his trident, "Would this be what you'd do with such an artifact?" he said blatantly without regard for the inevitable judgement.

Marina looked hesitant to believe John; it could have been a farce for all she knew, but she at least wanted some truth in it. "How do you expect me to trust you?" She mutters. "Especially when you put 'legal' in the same sentence."
=========================

Zora pointed up a hill with a house atop it. "There's some clothes. We just need to stay quiet and hide through the bushes to snag them off the clotheslines."

John continued to whisper to Marina. 

"Look, I think they are planning to sell you off. Whoever buys you off, keeps you, and can do whatever they want, right?" John looked back to see if anyone was coming. "If I am the highest bidder, I can essentially buy your freedom. They technically can't capture you again or resell you because you're my 'property', understand?" John moved away from Marina's cell but placed one finger over his lips, almost as if he wanted her to keep it a secret.

"I'm not as bad as you think I am." John said. "I don't expect you to trust me off the bat anyways. I gotta earn that trust."

Jericho pondered taking a nap, this had been a long night after all

{Double post to revive thread since yall seem to only ever see the most recent... maybe yall should use the Portal less and try the UserCP}

(I haven't bumped since I've been too busy to carry this game as the GM recently without risking us rushing/creating inconsistencies/plot holes. Posting from me will pick up soon guys. Thank you for your patience.)
Roger turned in his cot, his boredom giving him enough time to rest his head.

"...." Marina didn't say anything in response. Rather, she didn't quite know what to say. 

=============

Zora pulled on some clothing that made her seem more of a commoner than she already was, but running around in bare feet instead. 

"Alright, now we ought to find the prison house they're all boarded up in. Y'know, even if Captain Roger ain't leadin me, we make a good team so far!" She whispered hushedly once they left the stranger's property. 

"Only thing is the guards outside..."
================

Meanwhile, Wallace had made his way to the office which his Ladyship had been staying in the past week or so in their search for Roger's head. 

"Long line today. Must be busy."

(I'll have a more dialogue filled one soon I promise)

Jericho snores loudly before quitly grumbling "Dont... worry 'bout-it...Loopsssss...." he snores a bit more

"Just hang in there, okay?" John whispered. "I'll get you out of here... No mermaid should go through what you did."

He sat down back in his post and he began to write down the usual report for the day. 

============

"Yeah right..." Zyon scoffed. "You're just gonna buy her and use her for your own pleasures. You are the Mermaid Hunter, after all! All those mermaid scales you have from your fallen victims!"

"What?" John questioned. "Mermaid Hunter? I don't hunt Mermaids you idiot."

"Then explain the scales you have!"

"Most are ones I find off the shores. I usually ask the Mer-people for one scale."

"That's just some bullcrap..."

"Eh? Why? Got a brother or something?" Zora asked. 

=========

"Oy! Why don't you lot shut your mouths? Some of us are trying to get some shuteye, ya know." Came Roger's voice, although his back was still to the cell bars. "Already hard enough to sleep without that one snorin' us out."

"There better be truth to your words, Dragon Man." Marina warned, with a low tone to her voice.

The snores intensify annoying people not even in the prison.

(Nobody told me this resumed...!)

The Shark man growls and covers his earholes, "Somebody tape that idiot's mouth shut!"

The snores subside for about fifteen minutes, then return stronger than ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom