Not open for further replies.

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Pronouns
He/Him
wicOOY8.jpg

Hero City City

Welcome to Hero City City! The sole epicenter that represents the culture and values of Hero City. Stretching about 304.6 mi² wide from each side, it creates an energetic atmosphere, composed of many buildings across, to emphasized it's beauty! Housing nearly 8.4 million people, Hero City City earns the name: A city that never sleeps! It is always in a state of a rush to the next task, people are consistently active and everything is always moving, no matter what time of day! This is where the legendary hero, Image Man, was born! It is commonplace for many professional heroes to go and enjoy the epic scenery Hero City City has provided! However, it has another side: professional heroes are constantly common around here due to Hero City City always being under attack by various worldly threats! Especially since the city itself is a literal eye candy for causing havoc and destruction due to being the most populated area. Despite all of that, the city has enriched itself in a culture that is constantly adapting to new things. It's a popular area for tourism, starting different kinds of careers and the chance to meet plenty of professional heroes!

Notable Areas of Interests

Image Hospital: No other hospital in the nation of Hero City can compete with the sheer quality and quantity in terms of service, survival risk and care than Image Hospital. It is considered the best place to go for high-end treatment and led by the famous, Doctor MedicalMan from the Heroes Organization. 

Image Park: This park is famous for the gathering many couples to spend their days and time together. It also a place where outdoor concerts from "new bands" performed to show themselves to the world of their identity!

Imperial Region Building: The Imperial Region Building contains many leading businesses as a host of office spaces are rented out when available! It houses numerous television and radio broadcasting stations, home to art galleries, an observation deck for tourists and various museum exhibits. Visitors can also find gift shops, restaurants, cafes, educational programs and, more notably, the Top Deck. The Top Deck is 102 stories high and allows visitors to glimpse sights from more than 80 miles away. The deck can be reached by the historical Jones elevator.

Triplet Triangle: Where holidays celebrations take place for fireworks, Christmas celebrations, and the sort. Remember to mark your calendars for any Broadway shows!

Pop-afeller Center: An iconic midtown business complex! Be wary of scam/con artists lurking!

Ultra Speed Terminal: A beautiful architectural landmark and a transit hub! For those with vehicles, it enables to steam across Hero City City and the rest of Hero City, in a timely manner! It's called Ultra Speed for a reason!

Hero Bridge: The Hero Bridge is a hybrid cable-stayed/suspension bridge in Hero City City and is one of the oldest bridges of either type in the Hero City.

Hero Mall: One of the most popular malls in the nation. You will find plenty of rare items and the like; however, you might want to bring lots of money, they're stupidity expensive!

Heroic Island: Statue of Image Girl is where it located, representing the face of heroism and freedom of criminals rule. Famous place for tourism.

After the events of battle in Port Graham, dealing with a high level Dragon threat, heroes that fell in battle, including a mysterious man named Vail, were rushed to the Image Hospital. Feeling responsible for sending brand new heroes, without properly evaluating them, to a mission, Sneck went to visit all the heroes. Orso and Red were soundly asleep. Doctor MedicalMan, the lead doctor of the hospital, was informed that multiple civilians in Port Graham were to be transferred under his care. 

After visiting Orso and Red, Sneck left the room to let them have their sleep. "I'll send in the paperwork to give Orso a promotion, along with Red and Lyrik their ranks.." Sneck said to himself. He walk towards the room next door, where Lyrik and Pilotman were. When he enter, he noticed a few things. First thing he noticed that Doctor Shroom was not in the room with the other two. Possibly because of his position, he was transferred to a different floor due to being important to the Heroes Organization. Second, there were tons of doctors catering Pilotman and another person he does not recognized.

"An outsider?" Sneck thought. He tried to find Lyrik, but he was nowhere to be found. Seeing Doctor MedicalMan coming in the room, Sneck approached him.

"Excuse me, but where's Lyrik?"

"Lyrik?" Doctor MedicalMan said in response. He pointed towards Lyrik's bed. "He should be in his be-" He didn't finished his sentence, seeing that the bed was empty. "Damn it.. that fool." He turns to Sneck. "It seems that Lyrik, was taking it hard about the battle. I have to attend to a man named, Vail on his condition, so you have to look for him. I recommended a amber alert because he still hasn't been properly heal."

Sweating a bit. "Shit.." Sneck thought. "Alright, thanks." Sneck took his leave out of the room. "I need to informed Lovely Gril about this quickly..."

Lyrik was already outside and wondering the streets with a crutch to aid his wounded leg. He finally settled down in the Ultra Speed Terminal, waiting for the train to come by. He put his dreads in a high ponytail and made sure to keep his face covered by the shadow of his cap. He didn't say anything to anyone and made sure to fix the bandages over his body.

"God... it been three hours already. Where the hell is he with that brat? It shouldn't take him that long to get to Magician Square." A strange man next to Lyrik, talking to himself. "Never let a robot do a human's job." Scratching his head. Hearing the train coming by, he attempt to searched for a ticket to get on. "Ah damn.. where is it?" The man wondered. The ticket he was looking for was on the floor, next to Lyrik's feet. 

======

Gravity Girl arrived in Hero City City with the waitress floating in the air. "Hope the trip wasn't that extreme. I didn't have cash to catch a train." She said, heading to the Image Hospital.

"Quite alright..." came the waitress's response. "I've never traveled by this method before is all..." she said with swirls in her eyes.

"I've never been here before either..."

Lyrik stared at the ticket by his feet and picked it up. He handed it back to the man as the train finally arrived. He didn't want to make eye contact with him and he struggled to get on his feet. He fiddled his own ticket and wondered how far this train will take him in his search of power. Of course, he wanted to make sure no one turned him in for running away.

"Thanks, mate." The man said, noticing that he was struggling a bit. "Err, need help there, buddy?" The man asked. 

=======

"It's much more sufficient than riding a train anyways. Too many weirdos.." Gravity Girl said. "Really? You never been here before? Well! I can definitely give you a tour when discharged from Image Hospital~!" 

Gravity Girl and the Waitress both arrived in front of the building. There were several heroes, most that weren't directly from Port Graham, but rather, other places, surrounded the place and dropping off civilians. One of the medic noticed Gravity Girl and apporached her. 

"Injured civilian?" The medic asked.

"Yes, she's from Port Graham." Gravity Girl responded.

"Ah, then placed her on the gurney. We'll have her treated right away. You wished to attend this young lady to her room?" 

"Yes. She was working at the Port, so it makes sense to explain her boss if he wishes to visit her here." Gravity Girl responded. She turns to the waitress. "Is that fine with you?"

Lyrik nodded to the man before letting out a sigh. He didn't want to admit it, but he needed help more than ever. He just wanted to help others but, as of recent, he's been the one who needs help. He finally spoke out.

"Y-Yeah... I just... wanna become stronger." He struggled as he spoke.

"Eh?" The man said. "Stronger..?" He looked at the clothing of Lyrik. "S-say.. you're a hero, right?" The man offered his hand to keep him up straight.

ShineCero said:
"Thanks, mate." The man said, noticing that he was struggling a bit. "Err, need help there, buddy?" The man asked. 

=======

"It's much more sufficient than riding a train anyways. Too many weirdos.." Gravity Girl said. "Really? You never been here before? Well! I can definitely give you a tour when discharged from Image Hospital~!" 

Gravity Girl and the Waitress both arrived in front of the building. There were several heroes, most that weren't directly from Port Graham, but rather, other places, surrounded the place and dropping off civilians. One of the medic noticed Gravity Girl and apporached her. 

"Injured civilian?" The medic asked.

"Yes, she's from Port Graham." Gravity Girl responded.

"Ah, then placed her on the gurney. We'll have her treated right away. You wished to attend this young lady to her room?" 

"Yes. She was working at the Port, so it makes sense to explain her boss if he wishes to visit her here." Gravity Girl responded. She turns to the waitress. "Is that fine with you?"

"Y-yes, that's alright." The waitress replied, feeling and sounding exhausted.

In downtown Hero City a young man named Seto was taking a walk. He was looking to make a quick buck.

"Hey! Where did my wallet go!?" a pedestrian yelled.

Seto was hidden in the crowd of people and smiled. He patted his pocket where he had put the wallet.

"Honestly can't believe how easy this is." he said to himself. "You'd think shmucks like him would be way more careful where they keep their stuff."

Lyrik didn't say anything to the man but it was obvious what his response was. He lowered his gaze to the floor but he refused to accept his hand in need of help. It was obvious, however, that he needed help.

"I'm a hero but do not turn me in." Lyrik said softly. "I can never show my face again..."

Vali woke up, trying to look around. His sight was, however, blocked by the doctors.

"Ugh.." He groaned, "Where am I..?"

"Understood." The Medic responded to Gravity Girl. "Please, follow me as we take this young lady to her room to receive treatment."

There was a group of people that grabbed the gurney and took the waitress to a room, with Gravity Girl following them. As they were walking, the same medic observed her body.

"Hmm, based on this, it seems you gain some broken bones around your torso and your legs. Not life-threatening and with proper medicine, you can be out of here within a few days. Might need to wear a cast ." The medic notched down a couple of notes. "If you're still able to speak, might tell us your name and are you allergic to anything?" the Medic asked.

=========

"You're awake!" One of the medic noticed Vali speaking for the first time. "You got some serious injury, it took a whole bunch of us to make sure you get treated, haha!"

"You're in Image Hospital, you're currently being treated after your battle with a Dragon Level Threat." The other said.

"Isn't he one of those people from the Houses? We gotta be extra careful with him." One of the medic said.

=========

The man rose a brow. "What, did you fuck up on a mission or something?" He asked.

The train arrived in the station and stopping for people to get on. "Arriving at Hero City City. We will departure in about 15 minutes. Please have your tickets ready for the ticket clerk to check your tickets." An female announcer stated from the speakers.

========

"Hey!" a man shouted in the crowd towards Seto. "You better give that back!"

Lyrik glared at the man but knew that he couldn't hurt him. He growled under his breath and only remembered the fight he had with Broly and how horrible he lasted in it. He only pushed the man as he limped in way to the front, holding his ticket ready. He tipped his hat, trying to avoid being seen.

"I'd like to him try against that monster..." He whispered to himself.

Seto narrowed his eyes.

You can't be serious I actually got caught?

Seto started to run and pushed past the crowds. He started looking for any alleyway nearby.

The ticket clerk accepted the ticket and let him in. He did the same to the man next to Lyrik. 

The man placed Lyrik next to him as they sat down. 

"So, monster. What happen? You act like you got your ass kick to the brink of death."

========

"Hey! Quit running! I told you to stop!" The shoved few people out of the way and follow him to the alleyway. "Don't make me go metal on you!"

Metal? Seto looked confused. He continued to run faster. He then looked back.

"You mind chasing after someone worth the time?" he called out. "There are real criminals in this city."

Lyrik growled at the man's voice. He didn't like being called a monster especially after he trained so hard to be a hero. He wanted to beat this man to a pulp for calling him a monster and poking at his failures but his good nature stopped him.

"I...I did lose really bad. It was back in Port Graham." He said shamefully. "I couldn't do anything to help my friends.."

"Please remained seat as the train is about to move. Remember, Image Man is always looking out for us and the Heroes Organization served to protect our lively hood! Have a pleasant day!" as the announcer stated. The train began to move, heading off from the train station.

"Ah, Port Graham, huh? I heard some guy came out of nowhere and completely leveled the place." The man said. "Reminds me of Rider.."

The man chuckled a bit before turning to Lyrik again.

"Well, I'm not surprised. The Heroes Organization is a flawed concept. They enlist hundreds of heroes with basically no direction of actually using their strength. So of course you will get rekt pretty easily" The man said. "It just one of those things."

========

"Yeah, I'm looking at one! I, Metal Thrower, will put a stop to you!" Metal Thrower grabbed something off the wall, and turned into a pure metal and toss it towards Seto's leg in attempts to constrain his movements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom