Hero City City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyrik sighed and stared at his hands, feeling like a failure. He wanted to be a strong hero and help people all over. He felt like he wasn't up for the job and remembered how badly Broly messed him up. He balled his hands into fists and turned to the man.

"I want to become stronger." He said seriously to the man. "I'll protect my friends this time... I will become stronger! I'll do anything to get stronger!"

Seto's eyes widened. He jumped high above the metal projectile to avoid it. 

"Nice try, Tin Man." Seto chuckled. 

Seto continued to run and finally found an alley. The two buildings weren't that tall. 

"Let's see if I can do this..."

Metal Thrower followed Seto to the alley; however, he was getting slower, exhausted from the running despite the pursuit was rather short.

"No where to run, boy!" Metal Thrower said, panting really hard. He noticed his area, seeing the two buildings that are not necessarily tall in comparison to the others. "Trying to steal is a great offense! This is where most heroes are located here! You're a fool to think you can get away with that!"

=====

The man chuckled.

"If you think you're going to get stronger by continuing to work as a professional hero, you will never get far. You'll just get killed in the long run."

The man looked at his watch, noticing the time. "Screw it.. he ain't going to show." He turns to Lyrik. "Oh yeah, we haven't exchange names. I'm Giga Impact. You?"

"My name is Whitney.. Whitney Rose." The waitress replied to the Medic. "And I'm uh... allergic to penecillin." Even though she was in pain, she was glad the injuries weren't critical.

Seto laughed.

"It's easy to put on a Halloween costume and call yourself a hero. Anyways, thanks for the exercise forgot to run yesterday."

Seto jumped up towards the wall and started to wall jump between the buildings to get to the top. He eventually made it to the top of one and looked down at Metal Thrower.

"Sayonara." he grinned.

Lyrik frowned slightly but answered the man sincerely. 

"My name is Lyrik." He said softly, trying not to get any attention. "I just want to get stronger any means possible. That way I can help and protect my friends next time that...monster comes by again. This time, I'll be the one to put him into justice."

Lyrik balled his fists tightly.

"Help me get stronger..."

Metal Thrower watched Seto jumping towards the top of the building. Metal Thrower had expressed anger, clenching his fist. 

"Why you..!" Metal Thrower said. His voice became much more rash than before. "Making me work harder than usual just to catch you.." Metal Thrower took on a stance. Aura exploded around his body as he looked up.

=======

"Well, working for the Heroes Organization will always prevent you of becoming strong." Giga Impact said. 

He pulled out his phone, to looked at the time.  

"I was originally supposed to be waiting on the friend, but Viegan knows where the hell that guy is.." Giga Impact put away his phone. "Instead, I can take you a place where you can get stronger.. easily." 

======

"No problem, Ms. Rose." Medic responded. "Alright. We shall make sure you make a fast recovery." The medic responded as he noted down the last piece of information.

He went to the table with tons of materials and a box. He dig his hands into it and pulled out a bottle. 

"Ah, this one.." The medic said before putting it on the side. He then pulled out a small cup and pour the bottle into it. It had some white and pinks substances before turning to Whitney.

"Drink this. It's strawberry flavor"

Seto turned before he could see him. He was walking on top of the building chuckling to himself.

"Interesting, never had someone chase me down like that. I wonder how he saw me pickpocket the guy, though." he sighed. "Probably should keep working on that more. One dude has caught me and that's one too many."

In a instant, Metal Thrower was on top of the building of where Seto was. His body was bursting with energy--his eyes glow bright red--with both of his hands holding tons of metal materials. 

"This is your last chance, boy. Surrender or bones will be broken." Metal Thrower said.

Seto looked at him and narrowed his eyes.

"F*ck off dude." he said. "What are you gonna do when you catch me? Arrest me?" he chuckled.

Metal Thrower threw metal toward both his arms and legs; each of the metal weigh several tons in double digits. 

"Yes, and according to the official Heroes Organization Rulebook, any punk committing crimes such as stealing will received...."

Metal Thrower's face grew grim. 

"100 Hours of Community Service..!"

Seto fell to the floor as the extreme weight of metal caught his limbs. He landed hard and grit his teeth.

"C-Community service?" he said. "You mean like picking up trash and reading to kids and other junk like that?"

ShineCero said:
"Well, working for the Heroes Organization will always prevent you of becoming strong." Giga Impact said. 

He pulled out his phone, to looked at the time.  

"I was originally supposed to be waiting on the friend, but Viegan knows where the hell that guy is.." Giga Impact put away his phone. "Instead, I can take you a place where you can get stronger.. easily." 

Lyrik's eyes widen under his hat but no one would be able to tell. He nodded instantly to Giga and showed the look of desperation on his face. 

"Help me get strong..!" He said with urgency. "P-Please! I'll do anything to get stronger! I'll... I'll do whatever you say to get stronger! I will protect my friends the next time that monster comes back. This time... I'll beat him."

Metal Thrower stare at Seto. His face showcase sadistic-like eyes. He'd opened his mouth slowly.

"Yes" He uttered. The tone of his voice was riddled with serious, monotone but hints of "satisfaction". It seems Metal Thrower takes this any crime, even the pettiness of ones, very seriously. 

"You'll probably going to to schools and teach the young ones how to not end up being punks like you!"

===========

"Calm down." Giga Impact said.

"Anyways, we can only go so far on this train. The rest, when the train takes us to the city close to we're going, walking is the only option to get there. Think you can handle walking far distances? Cause you know.. you don't look too good."

Lyrik nodded.

"I'll walk as far as you need me to." He panted. "It'll help me get stronger and endure some pain."

Lyrik didn't look good at all but he took this time to rest up on the train. He smiled a little bit thinking about all sorts of ways he might get stronger. He only wanted a sort of revenge on Broly, or rather, avoid the whooping he got.

ShineCero said:
"No problem, Ms. Rose." Medic responded. "Alright. We shall make sure you make a fast recovery." The medic responded as he noted down the last piece of information.

He went to the table with tons of materials and a box. He dig his hands into it and pulled out a bottle. 

"Ah, this one.." The medic said before putting it on the side. He then pulled out a small cup and pour the bottle into it. It had some white and pinks substances before turning to Whitney.

"Drink this. It's strawberry flavor"

Whitney stared into the cup with curiosity before drinking it slowly. "What does... this do?" She asks between sips. For being medicine, it had a cute appearance and flavor. Then again, this city was far more advanced than she'd have thought. Maybe one of them happened to be making medicine taste appetizing.

Seto sighed.

"Figures. Anyways, can we hurry this up? I've got an itch on my back and it's hella annoying." 

Eh, what could go wrong? he thought. With their short attention spans those kids probably won't even care. It'll make things easier for me.

"Yeah, yeah. Don't rush me punk!" Metal Thrower pulled out a device. "I ain't releasing ya until I put you onto the system. Don't want you running away now, huh!" Metal Thrower smile. 

"Alright.. you are under-arrest for stealing." Metal Thrower said, typing onto the device. "What's your name, criminal?" 

===========

"This medicine should heal your wounds, any damages to your bones and body in a few minutes or so." The man said. "As I said before, you're not critically injured, so something like this will fix you right up! After a few minutes, everything you eat is going to taste sweet for a few hours though, but you should be good to go." 

===========

"Alright, it's gong to take a while to get where we need to go. So just relax and let your wounds heal for a bit. You'll need it" Giga Impact said. He looked at the overhead. "We have about 4 stops until our stop to get off."

Seto rolled his eyes. He was feeling embarrassed enough he might as well mess with the guy that captured him. ​

"Doug." he said. "Last name too or?..."

"First name is sufficient enough." Metal Thrower said. "... I think. Well anyways! It doesn't matter." He placed the device in hiis pocket after typing in the information. "If you try to run away, this will immediately send a signal out to capture you.. so don't even try it!"

Metal Thrower walked towards Seto, removing the materials on his limbs. "Alright, get up. We're taking you downtown to the station, Doug."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom