hős Complex

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Mission accomplished, astral projection has been bagged." Said a voice from the van as soldiers from inside got out, when one looked up.

"Target still active!" Said the soldier as the Solarian straightened himself, the projected blood falling onto the ground and his robe was rather torn.

"You were clever, using the most painful of ammunition, but it's not enough to save you." He announced firing off several large orbs of flame, hitting the van and destroying it, while causing the soldiers to dive for cover, only to find themselves surronded by flames.

"Come on the rest of you, I'll kill you all!"

"Geez, what a pain. Didn't yer parents teach ye' not to play with fire?" Metal Bat watched the orbs rain down, one coming right for him. Looking unimpressed, he lifted his bat as he took the stance of a batter. "Let's see a home run!" He swung his bat with perhaps the force of a hundred men as it collided with the giant fireball. He could feel his bat heat up to unbearable temperatures, but he gripped the handle in spite of the imaginably painful burns scorching his skin. He dug his feet into the ground and twisted his torso to launch the orb back into the sky, albeit with a notably different trajectory. He hoped it would eventually fizzle out from the wind force if it didn't find its way back to the Solarian. 

======

"Ready!" Orso seemed to already transform back to his Power Mode. "Let's get movin'."

"Right!" Red said before falling asleep, causing him to activate his Sleep Walker. "Right..." He follows after Orso. Pilotman flew the helicopter high up to give them the aerial advantage in the event the man decides to take the battle to the skies.

====

"Miss! I reckoned that you focus on that alien fella right here! I'll make sure the people get out of the fire!" The old man said, diving through the flames and opened up a pathway for them to escape. "Come on, young folks! This old body of mine ain't much, but it will help you get out of this fire!"

Gravity Girl nodded. "I'm confused about what's happening, but I guess it's pointless to ask questions. You are a threat and I'm ending this feud. Be gone." Gravity Girl moved both of her arms to summon multiple balls of air that condensed through the forces of gravity and rain down towards the Solarian. 

Engine-Man, impressed with Metal Bat's ability to block away from the attack, jumped into the battle as he sees the Solarian in plain sight. Without hesitation, he slammed his foot onto the ground and pointed his left arm towards him. "Be erased Alien scum! Death Calls!" Engine-Man took out a stream of bullet rounds and placed it into his arms, firing off a storm of bullets.

The mercenaries of the Meeting quickly ran out of the flames, firing bullets back to the Solarian, who generated walls of flame to destroy the ammunition coming his way. The Solarian looked up to notice both the fireball flying up, Pilot Man, and the condensed air balls coming his way. Dashing upwards in his wreath of flame he dashed around the balls, avoiding them like he was avoiding the bullets also being shot in his direction, heading for Pilot Man.

"This!" He said as he grabbed, or at least tried to grab, onto the helicopter. "Is for your xenophobia!" He announced, his voice travelling down below before sending out large continuous blasts of flame onto the helicopter rotors.

"What!?" Pilotman grabbed his bag and jumped out of the chopper. "There's goes another one." As he turned around, seeing the chopper's rotor melted and descending downwards towards the ground at rapid speed. 

Red grabbed onto Oros and jumped out of the chopper. "Whoa! That was a close one!" he turns around, seeing that they're falling pretty fast. "I hope you got some ground legs to land because we're about to get flatten, Orso!" 

"Slippery one, isn't he?" Gravity Girl saw the falling chopper, using her gravity to prevent the crashed. She overheard his words, "Xenophobia". "Is he a foreigner?" She dashed towards the alien mage, creating more air-condensed attacks and throwing at him. "Can't you just stay down and declared defeat?!"  She thought to herself.

Engine-Man gritted his teeth, angered that he went after the chopper. If it wasn't for Gravity Girl, more and more people would've been killed. "I don't care what your issue is, you do not take it out of the people here!" He slammed both his arms together. "Machine Gun: Death Showers." In a split second, his face turned into a skull, with red eyes beaming out, and unleashed powerful energy bullets in the masses to the direction of the Solarian. 

The old man was glad that the people managed to get out the flames, but all these firey arms seem to put more people in danger. "Kids these days..." He mumbled. "I need to solve this situation before it gets out of hand." 

===============

Construction Man finally landed thanks to Dragonfly. "Damn, the battle is not far, but this amount of damage to this small community. Dear god..."

"Just gimme a second... I gotta think," Orso grunted, using his large paws to try and cling to one of the nearby buildings' walls. This managed to slow down their falling velocity significantly, but he still used his legs to push them off the building onto an adjacent building's flat-topped roof once he caught it on the way down. "Damn that felt worse than claws on a chalkboard... but at least now we have a clear view of the one who attacked us." Orso crouched to allow Red to lower himself down.

=======

"Xenophobia? Ain't that the name of some kinda sci-fi movie?" Metal Bat wondered aloud, as he wasn't one who possessed an advanced vocabulary. "I didn't know people hated it this much..." There was little he could do on the ground other than try and prevent debris from hitting any civilians. "But hey... looks like we got backup trickling in now."

"Thanks, Orso." Red praised him for his effort. "That was a close one. Had it been a second earlier, we all be ended up in the hospital." He looked up, eyeing the mage that attacked the chopper. "Man, he's taking on some powerful heroes and yet, he isn't going down. What his threat level was again?"

The Solarian smirked, watching his enemies jump and fall like ants away from him, half expecting to hear a large crash from the ruins of the helicopter falling below. When he didn't hear the crash however, he looked down to see the same energy distortion that had attacked him earlier.

"Wha-" was all he could say before the breath in his lunges was knocked out of him by the compressed air balls, moving with them, into being hit right by Engine-Man's bullets, the astral projection being shredded in a few areas, blood dripping from the holes.

"Looks like he taking some form of damage. I'm about to run out of ammo soon and there's only so much Gravity Girl can prevent before it overwhelms her." Engine-Man noticed Metal Bat and rushes to him. "Metal Bat! I have an idea! But it would require some throwing and you hit him, hard." He emphasized the last word of his sentence. 

Gravity Girl safety landed the crashed chopper onto the ground, away from the population and continues her assault by delivering more compressed air balls towards the alien mage. "Guess death is your calling." She smirks a bit. "Taking out a God level threat won't be bad on my resume." She continues to fire them at a more rapid pace.

"I can't exactly remember... but I think there's at least 2 S-class heroes here, so that must make this threat level somewhere between Demon and God level... just like that Broly guy." Orso said, cracking his knuckles. "That means any hesitation we have could cost us more than we can win back."

============

"You want me to give him a Fightin' Spirit kinda home run? Alright, I can do it." Metal Bat said to Engine-Man, his eyes narrowing in a smoldering gaze toward the sky. "I'll be ready then. Gimme the signal and I'll swing." Veins visibly appeared all along his forearm and hand as he gripped his baseball bat and got into a stance.

"Damn..." Cursed Dragonfly as he put Construction down. "Hope we're not too late." 

He looked around somemore until his scanner and amplifier picked up lots of noises in one direction. It sounded like the battle was that way. 

"Come on. Let's go." He called his comrade then started running.

Construction nodded and followed. Both of his arms began to change, turning his usual human flesh into something as strong as pure steel. "Dragon or God threat, I'm knocking anything that comes my way!" He boasted.

==========

"Yes! I'll signal you when it happens!" Engine-Man turned around and stared at the skies, where Gravity Girl is still firing rapid attacks at the alien mage. However, he noticed that Gravity Girl had been compressing everything using her gravity attacks, preventing debris from falling onto people, oppressing the fire from spreading out too quickly. Her attacks are becoming weaker and weaker by each shot, to the point that they were no longer effective--simply mere annoyances due to taking on too many tasks at once.

"Gravity Girl's strength is draining away. I need to get up there." He crouched downward, revealing booster on the bottom of his feet. At the sound of ignition, fire blasts out of his feet, launching him upward towards the air, dashing towards the Solarian, readying a punch in his direction.

--------------------

"Then we have no reasons to hold back!" Red looked at the skies. "Let's do something to distract that dude!" He grabbed onto the ledge of the building, breaking off a piece and tossing it onto the man.

The Solarian looked to see all the others around him preparing their next volley of attacks, he himself touching the holes in the projection where the blood was flowing out of.

"My time's almost up... They're stronger than expected but-" he mused before rushing Engine Man, the last of his flames covering his body as he dashed forward, intending for one final blazing strike.

Dragonfly arrived just when he saw the Solarian attacking the heroes. He looked around a bit then increased his strength. The man hoisted up a large piece of debris and threw it as strong at he could toward the villain. Well at least he hoped it wouldn't hit anyone else and helped a bit.

"Hey! CAREFUL!!" He warned the other heroes while boosting up his wings again to fly closer.

Engine-Man notice that the Solarian rushing him as well. "Hes doing one final attack. Not going to let that happen, you damn alien!" 

Engine-Man waited until the absolute last minute, before turning to the left to go around the mage. Once behind, boosters appeared on his back, exploding with rapid energy to push him downwards to delivered an devastating kick. 

"Now Metal Bat! This is your opportunity!!!" Engine-Man shouted, slamming his leg on his back and hopes that any objects thrown by other heroes will hit him as well.

"Here we go!" Metal Bat lunged forward to close the distance between him and the Solarian, with no intention to stop his momentum. Any debris that hit him didn't stop him, rather it motivated him to keep moving for the final hit. He swung his bat in an uppercut on the man, aiming to send him rocketing back into the skyline.

"Amazing... nothing phases that guy, even with a million objects hitting him by accident..." Orso watched Metal Bat from the distance. "I think it just makes his attacks hurt more when he's enraged."

The Solarian reacted too slowly to Engine-Man's kick, being sent crashing downwards into the hit of Metal Bat's, bat. Nothing could stop the blow, his vision turning a flame shade of red as the hit connected. Flying upwards, the projection dispersing into soft embers, burning out in the light, ceasing.

Another projection defeated.

But this was only a temporary setback for the Solarian, and his inevitable approach to Booga. When he arrived, his full power would be much, much stronger than this fragment sent to scout ahead.

In one surprise attack he ruined an entire community. How much more damage could he cause if left unchecked with his full might? Enough to sunder a continent?

Red stared at amazement from Metal Bat's strike. "Yeah..." His response to Orso's comment. "He hits like a truck and takes like one too. The Heroes Organization got some amazing guys at their capacity." He looked up, seeing the man disappeared in thin air. "Looks like he's done...?"

Engine-Man landed on the ground, resulting a few cracks underneath his boot. "He's still not done." He looked up, seemingly angry about his event. "He let hell loose without any form of consequences." 

Gravity Girl landed on the ground, breathing heavily. "What the heck was that?" She turns to the people that were in the vans, pulling one of them close to her. Grabbing them by the collar of their shirts, she demands some answers. "What the heck is going on?" 

---------

"Damn, show's over." Construction said to Dragonfly. "Might as well call in the Heroes Organization for this place to be fix up. All these causalities..."

The man grabbed started to squirm and kick, freaking out in Gravity Girl's grip.

"Hey hey hey lay off me! No need to get so handsy when we're on the same side!" He complained. "Don't you know about the Solarian? The alien space mage coming to attack Booga? That was one of his projections, copies of his power sent as scouts or something! I don't know the details I slept through the meeting and didn't read the memo!" At this point several other Meeting soldiers looked over to the pair unnerved and stepped closer to their van.

“He’s speaking the truth, Gravity Girl. He’s with the Meeting of the Dark I presume.” Engine-Man said, trying to reduce the level of stress in this situation. “They warned us about this alien coming to destroy this world… and as the man said, this is simply one of his projections.” 

“Meeting of the Dark? The guild from Desolate Lands, right?” Gravity Girl asked, but understood the situation. She turned to the man once again, becoming a bit more angry and tighten her grip. “Sleeping?! I was informed that this was a god-level threat and you should slept through it?” She dropped the man on the ground.

“This thing… alien or whatever the hell it is caused this much damage and it was just a projection?” Gravity Girl stared at the other members. “And I guess you’re all on the same boat and don’t have any other useful information when the real one shows up?”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom