Fun Fact About Yourself

There's a spot towards the back of my head that exclusively will grow white hair (some are blonde or halfway brown before turning white at the root). It's buried under a top layer of my normal hair color though. Kinda regret plucking out 14 of these bc I could've grown out a sweet albino braid or smth lol

I tend to really be emotional about people close to me. The closer you are to me, the more your words will end up hurting me.

Truthfully, I feel like a pushover.

I hated when people bring up shit that has nothing to do with a question I asked. Either you answer the question, or don't bother.

I have no tolerance for bullshitter and liars. So I cut them off completely and be wipe my hands off of it. Such, issues is no longer an issue. :pimp:

I also have Treacher Collins Syndrome and I'm proud of it. It took me almost two decades, but I am in peace of who I am.

ShineCero said:
I also have Treacher Collins Syndrome and I'm proud of it. It took me almost two decades, but I am in peace of who I am.

Alright Genji.  :maybe:

I often think about the worst of things to scare myself into making better decisions.

I actually spend full nights working on the forum whenever I see a problem BI

One time in 5th grade we had a homework assignment about characterization, and I got an F along with a note asking me to see the teacher after school with my parents.

Why is very simple, I actually did follow the instructions but in such a way that my teacher wouldn't believe me. We had to basically pick a fictional character from a book, movie, or TV show, and write about their traits. The paper used Harry Potter as an example. Easy right?

So I picked characters from the cartoon Chowder. Aka one of the weirdest cartoons in that era's lineup at the time. And described each main character to an exact precision, I shit you not. But the teacher understandably didn't know this was a legit cartoon, so she thought I simply had an overactive imagination and was having problems focusing in school (which was not true, I had straight A's). I had to explain to her and my parents that it was just a show I was really into. It was embarrassing at the time but it's quite funny in retrospect!

I took gymnastics when I was younger, and the 'tabletop' used to be my favorite gymnastics position. I can't do it anymore, but, I used to be able to hold it for a really long time

I have a tendency to quickly change my opinions in matter of hours once I research about something. If anyone is using my name for anything because I said xyz on a issue, might as well not use my thoughts because they quickly change. :thinking: Don't know why I do that though. 

Also, I use to ride on the anti-sjw train.. and dear god, I cringe when I said back then. Thankfully, @"LoopyPanda"'s news about dumb people help me realized just how idiotic they are. :wagh:

I listen to ASMRs to help me calm down at night, and when I'm drawing/writing/making perler bead designs.

Whenever I get into a state where I feel like I can't calm down and nothing will help, I start singing the spanish version of Proud Corazon very fast, and it helps me to a point where it's funny, because while singing a slow song really fast and in spanish, I start thinking that if someone passes by, and hears me singing very fast spanish, they'll have a 'wtf' look on their face as they walk away. I'm also prone to humming the Song of Time, singing the Song of Healing, singing Nayru's Wisdom, and the theme of LoZ. All these songs that help me calm down are from LoZ xD Well, except Proud Corazon, but, you know what I mean xD

I did NOT know this about myself until my dad told me about it. I tend to fall asleep easier if I have something playing in the background AND I cover my entire face with the covers (I never realized I did that, especially since my mom always warned me about doing that.)I not only fall asleep easier but a LOT faster than normal, almost within minutes when it usually takes me hours to go to sleep at night. Maybe I have insomnia? I doubt it, but hey, I found that interesting.

I collect crystals and certain types of stones and arrange them in a way that they neatly sit on my nightstand or desk. I go to great lengths to maintain them, especially for crystals gifted to me by my friends. I don't have a huge crystal collection, but I don't get many chances to buy any of the more uncommon types.

My favorite right now is my selenite (it looks like a little moonbeam tower heehe) and my blue goldstone that was carved into an owl. I absolutely love these two for both their appearance and textures. The selenite shines super bright under the light while my blue goldstone is soft-smooth and reminds me of a starry night. 

My lizard brain just loves to collect colorful rocks, dude!

I am starting to believe in myself more, especially when it comes to drawing and perfecting my ideas. Maybe it's not such a fun fact but I never used to give myself any worth, so it's a bit of a shock to me, frankly. I've grown in interest in Terrariums since it's a mix of art and nature. I really want to make one but I don't have the materials or the time to make it. School can be draining. @_@;

Back
Top Bottom