Fun Fact About Yourself

I used to own one of those Super Joy Systems that you could buy at the mall kiosks and that's how I ended up playing plenty of Famicom/NES games despite not ever having owned a real console for those.

Super Joy hosted a bunch of ROMs illegally copied from NES/SNES/Arcade games listed with incorrect names for the titles a lot of the time. and the people who distributed them actually had run ins with the law. So they're not available in the mall anymore.

But yeah I owned 2 different Superjoys that circulated. Their durability was sometimes shit since they eventually wouldn't read anything on it.

I have a large birthmark on the lower middle part of my back. It was glowing red when I was born. Sometimes people think it's a huge bruise. Some have said it looks like tattoo. My dad jokes sometimes that maybe it's a sign I'm really an alien.

I got a lunar on the back of my leg and on the top of my other leg. I also have a birthmark on my neck that looks like a hickey. My mom once said that birthmarks are the scars of death from a previous life.

She thinks I got shot in a past life. xDD

Slugs disgust me to no end. It used to be so bad that I wouldn't even want to walk on the pavement on rainy days (when the slugs come out on the pavement).

I have some weird bubbles that appear on my fingers if I sweat on my hands or something. I pop them and it hurts. ;~;

Back
Top Bottom