Dumbest shit you heard all day?

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Pronouns
He/Him
Ever had those feelings? Ever read/heard someone talking/texting and you look of what they're saying and you pull a face and be all

BAHRLrk.jpg

"Whelp, there it is. The dumbest shit I heard all day"​

If so, post the dumbest shit you heard all day! ​

Reading the text convo someone uploaded that their friend was dropping high school because Arin Hanson did it and he made animations (but he hasn't made a new animation since the Starbomb video... or art in general) and that they could have their own animation studio... being self taught w/o any completion of high school...

And tumblrinas defending said stupidity because the friend was in the wrong for criticising them and nicely asking how the hell they would afford food as a self taught freelancer (read: freeloader since they probably would rely on mum and dad)

Saw this in a reddit thread:

"Had this girl in one of my high school classes enlighten everyone to the fact that, "blind people can drive, if the seeing eye dog is in the car."

(Me to John at Grey's house)"Lets take Mathew's swords, tape these spare glow sticks to them, and go outside in the dark and fight with them!"
Actually went about it with a hint of brains but still a completely idiotic idea, and yes, it is as awesome as it may sound

Couple of days ago, actually. I heard this phrase "The reason why you go should partying, drinking and getting shitfaced is because of "Experience and knowledge. If you don't, you can't tell your kids not to do it because you haven't experience it."

ShineCero said:
Couple of days ago, actually. I heard this phrase "The reason why you go should partying, drinking and getting shitfaced is because of "Experience and knowledge. If you don't, you can't tell your kids not to do it because you haven't experience it."

I know where you got it from too. xDD

Starkiller Base is the best continuity joke in Star Wars.

EDIT 7/22/2016:

1464923576-0.jpg

Sure. Say you want places to be LGBT friendly. Draw a picture of two women with gag boobs and one of them's a cat girl.

Grey Star said:
Starkiller Base is the best continuity joke in Star Wars.

EDIT 7/22/2016:

1464923576-0.jpg

Sure. Say you want places to be LGBT friendly. Draw a picture of two women with gag boobs and one of them's a cat girl.

What the actual fuck. xD

"Pokemon games are getting easier!"

"The new Pokemon Games are too easy!" - 10 Year player.
"The new Pokemon designs are stupid!" - Non-Artist
"The new Pokemon games hand-hold!" - Experienced battler.
"The new Pokemon games are nothing like Gen 1, which were way harder!" - Genwunner garbage.

"What if you were to add Pokemon into Rimworld?" (Me, today)
The game would explode, and every cell would be filled with rattatas...

Back
Top Bottom