DBZ: The Fallen Empire (Chapter 3: The Outlanders)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solaris took a step forward.

"You'll, have to cut down a defenseless man first." He tried to taunt. It seemed that he was ready to die. "Go on, coward."

Kira meanwhile looked around, concerned and fatigued. Wondering how the heck they would get out of this jam.

Jaz eyes Vaylin from behind Junior and seemed to not exactly remember her face from the dream state she was in. She seemed a bit uneasy at how she knew Junior but she assumed that they might have met prior in a fight. However, it was obvious that Jaz was tense with this woman around and noticed how Junior didn't like her. With the little energy she had left, she pushed herself in front of Junior so that she was between Vaylin and Junior. Her voice was suspicious. 

"Visit more often?" Jaz said with a hint of jealousy. "Excite a girl? I'm sorry but you need to kindly let us go. I don't know what you mean about knowing Junior, but it looks like he doesn't wanna be around you if he wants to kill you. So leave him alone, alright?!" Jaz crossed her arms and eyed Vaylin with anger. "Besides... who are you and how do you even know Junior?"

===========

Kire looked over at Jaz and how she defended Junior. He was about to say something but now was not the time. His eyes shifted to Vaylin and began to scan all sort of basic information such as height, hair color, etc. He only watched silently as Jaz spoke but he was braced for any moves that the enemy might make. Slowly but sure, he inched closer to his daughter in case she might need help.

Damnit Jaz... Kire thought to himself, annoyed. Your big mouth is gonna get us killed...

"There's no point in reasoning with it." Mioi remained in her position, but already had began focusing her energy to attack at once. Vaylin gave Mioi some strange vibes, so she wanted to proceed with caution.

Vaylin's gaze immediately turned to Solaris, having ignored the others' comments. Her smirk rose slightly at his taunt, her right arm rising up rapidly with a small hint of glee in her voice.

"Ok."

Vegetto's eyes widened, watching the platform shake from the force of a massive yellow ball of energy forming within an instant at Vaylin's palm. The hooded woman held the blast in her palm for a moment, the sphere being about her same height. The metal ground wretched at the force of the ball's mere presence, the energy suddenly blasting forward and tearing off the metal ground beneath it on its approach to Solaris.

======================

Boss Battle:

tumblr_nwxgtef64o1tlxnb3o2_1280.jpg

Vaylin, Empress of Zakuul

Powers: Extensive strength slightly above "Dread Master", mild to severe reality warper. Is not currently capable of energy drain, but can possibly learn to drain energy from targets if enough attacks are energy based.

Personality/Focus: Randomized, has no definitive or exploitable qualities such as love, honor, or humility. Unstable, bordering close to insanity.

Rules of Engagement: No autowounding, no player chain combos, and no direct autohits with energy attacks. One turn per character; multiple posts can be made for characters controlled by a single player for variety. Chain combos through coordinated attacks with other players are allowed, but each character involved must be controlled by a different player.

Success Chance: 0%  

Both Brachi and Xenest looked at each other, knowing that a fight was inevitable, so they got into a fighting stance, but not drawing first blood... having never met such an opponent before, they were wanting to give the others their turn first.

Kire's eyes darted to Solaris and without a second thought, his arm aimed itself at the man and his hand launched out like a grappling hook. Kire's hand gripped at Solaris's arm, and by slamming on his forearm, reeled Solaris to safety. Kire seemed angry that Solaris was another who didn't know how to keep his mouth shut. While Kire release the man's arm, his shoulder seemed to blow a fuse of some sort and his arm went limp. Electrical circuits sparked from Kire's shoulder and elbow but he seemed more relieved that Solaris wasn't blown to ashes.

"You're another one..." He seemed almost completely out of energy, ready to collapse any second. He coughed out black smoke before stubbornly glaring at Solaris. "You don't know when to keep your mouth shut when presented with danger... do you?"

=============

"Daddy!"

Jaz glanced from her father back to Vaylin. She seemed hesitant at first but she forcefully pulled Junior behind her and took a couple steps in Vaylin's direction. She didn't unleash her blades nor did she make an attack. It was obvious that she couldn't attack because of how tired she was and how her body shook. She took a defensive fighting stance to protect Junior, her father, and Solaris. She took a deep breath, trying to gather all the energy she can in just a few precious seconds.

"What the hell's your problem?!" Jaz yelled at Vaylin. "You need a reality check, girly! Why don't you just go away already?! You're really starting to bug me, y'know!"

Kire seemed to shake his head in disbelief and shame. 

"And that's another one that can't keep their loud mouth shut." He scowled.

"I hope we had a plan for this.." Oriko backed up a little bit, keeping his gaze on Vaylin.

Zibarica had finished silently and secretively handing out the sensu beans to the group of fighters that were in the fake cuffs before feeling the force of the ball shake the platform.

"Damn, you guys! Stop trying to get us killed so quickly!"

Panich and Bage gripped onto the sensu beans, pulling them close to their mouths to hurry and take them to help with this battle.

Mioi wasn't sure what the senzu beans were, but just mimicked what the others did; a corner of the skin on her face tearing open a bit to accomodate the bean into her mouth, promptly shutting. Mioi began to step back with Oriko. 

"Regardless, it's best to not pattern our attacks. We can use it to our advantage." Mioi said. She wanted to keep a distance if she could, but wasn't sure how this would go.

The massive golden energy blast blasted through the metal grounding where Solaris had stood moments ago, Vaylin's smirk still remaining.

"Wow, that was almost painfully slow. I probably should've just killed you then."

Her smirked faded a bit, turning towards Jaz. Her eyes widened heavily in rage, extending out her right arm.

"Shut up!"

=============

Jaz's Vision (Jaz's entire perception is restricted to posts in bold now)

Vegetto Jr. snarled as well, turning around and glaring strongly at Jaz.

"Don't you dare talk to my girlfriend like that!"

==============

Vaylin's arm remained raised for a moment, dropping it with a small smirk.

"Ah...much better."

The woman blinked, blasting backwards across the metal platform in Vegetto's strong tackle. The hooded woman snarled, kicking the transformed Vegetto rapidly in the chin and sent him flying skyward. Her right arm raised upwards, a bright golden energy ball forming at her palms.

Solaris ate the bean, powering up into base Super Saiyan.

"Can't access Star Fo- crap." He looked over at Jaz. "Whatever Vaylin did, that was a movement intended for magic. Jaz is compromised."

After Kira consumed her bean, she fired a few ki blast's at Vaylin's shoulder.

"W-What?" Jaz stared at Junior with a face of both horror and disbelief. She didn't know how to handle the situation but she tried to play it off as if it didn't hurt her emotionally. "Junior! Are you stupid or something?! This girl is a monster! H-How can you call this girl your girlfriend?!"

Jaz took a hold of Junior's arm and shook him violently, almost as if she wanted him to snap out of it. The more she stared into his glaring eyes, the more her own drifted into mixed emotions. She didn't know how to react to such a statement and all she could think of was a similar situation she was in from a man in her past. She felt betrayed but wasn't willing to believe everything just yet.

"I hope this is a trick, Junior... I don't want to be reminded of Izack..."

============

Kire stared at his babbling daughter and seemed confused. He approached Jaz but he had to be quick since this was no time for chit-chat. He tried to reach out to Jaz with his arm.

"Jaz, now's not the time for day dreaming!" Kire shouted. "Snap out of it!"

"The woman is inducing delusions? I think..." Mioi dashed out to the side and promptly began firing energy beams at her eye in short bursts. 

I only now had my stamina restored... I hate dual ranged opponents.... The alien thought as she continued her running, intending to seek out a blind spot.

Gogeta narrowed his eyes, having extended out his right arm while the other's blasts launched forward. His eyes widened, however, watching the energy attacks from the other warriors' suddenly halt at Vaylin's left shoulder.

The whir of the energy blasts all holding at the woman's shoulder rang out as the only sound for a moment, Vaylin's head turned slightly towards the group. She kept a small smirk, glancing amongst the various beams and balls of energy floating against her shoulder for a moment, before the entire assortment of blasts slowly shrinked, soon disappearing from sight. She let out a small chuckle of amusement, before turning her attention back towards the floating Vegetto, who had used the time to recuperate.

The golden energy blast fired forward from her palm, rapidly closing in on the fusion. Vegetto gritted his teeth, catching the blast with both hands but continued to float backwards from the force of the attack.

"Too...much!"

=================

Vegetto Jr. blinked, turning towards Jaz at the sound of her panick stricken voice. His head turned at Kire, listening to his command for a moment, before turning his gaze back towards Jaz. His eyes narrowed with a frown, realizing the situation.

"C'mon Jaz...fight it..."

=================

Jaz's Vision

Vegetto Jr. clenched his fists together, his wide eyes filled with fury.

"Just leave me alone, slut!! I don't care about your little problems in life, I never cared!!"

The Dread Saiyan's voice rang out next, his form soon appearing from having walked out from Vegetto's Jr.'s back. The flame atop his head burned brightly in the seemingly darker vicinity, keep a smirk with his eyes on Vegetto Jr.

"Amusing. Her powers of mental manipulation are strong, but she lacks tact in guiding the mind. She traps your mind, and only projects her own insecurities and anger onto you, rather than try to convince you that it really is Junior."

His head turned back towards Jaz, his eyes narrowing slightly.

"This is a vision. Your mind is being controlled, but do not fight it. I can already see it in your eyes; the determination and preparation to fight the control."

The Dread Saiyan shook his head once, crossing his arms behind his back.

"The body cannot win against a bullet or knife in the fight to survive: outside forces work to remove it. You must learn to do the same."

"S-Slut..?! I'm not a slut, Junior!" She screamed. She quiet down when she noticed a very familiar face of none other than the Dread Saiyan. She took a couple steps back from the individual but there was a clear rage in her eyes when she stared at him. His voice was enough to make her skin cold and all she could think about was how he gave Junior such a hard time back home.

"Figures... whenever Junior is here, you're not too far behind." She snarled but took his words into consideration. "Outside force..? You mean like.. outside of this vision?"

Jaz took a second to think things through but she had to act now before she gets killed outside the vision. She looked to the edge of the platform and she knew what she could do to get this vision out of her head. She pushed by Junior and her father, giving the illusion she was being chased in her vision. She was a couple feet from the edge of the platform and stopped, not knowing how accurate her vision was to real life. She took a hold of the handrail and balanced herself at the very top.

"You never cared about me, huh Junior..?" Oddly enough, she stared in the direction she assumed Vaylin to be. "Y-You just lied to me this whole time, huh?! I bet you weren't even looking for me! Y-You're a fucking jerk!" Jaz's face turned to Junior, her voice being more calm despite what she said. "Okay you toad... keep him. You're his girlfriend now so he won't need me anymore. Have fun when he cheats on you too! I'm out of here!"

Jaz narrowed her eyes to Junior and did the infamous two finger salute she did whenever she would jump off the balcony back home. It was obvious, to at least Junior, that she didn't mean what she said about him. Her gesture was one that should be all too familiar to Junior. Her only hope was that Junior would catch on before she hit the floor. With her two finger salute, she let her body fall off the railing and into a free fall.

==============

Kire watched in horror as his daughter just disappeared from his vision. He instantly rose to his feet and ran as fast as he could to the rail. The amount of shock he was in caused him to trip a couple times but his scream was nearly heartbreaking. As he continued to run, it looked as if he was ready to jump over the railing right after his daughter.

"Jaz!!!"

Mioi continued to run across the field they had been on, dashing past the blast Vegetto had blocked; she figured she could use the size of the blast to obscure her figure long enough to close in physically.

I will not waste my time with ineffective attacks... Mioi flexed her jaw downwards to effectively open her face up and expose her rows of shark-teeth through the torn flesh of he mouth area as she continued to run. 

She hoped to use the moment between Jaz and Vaylin as an opening to strike the latter physically, charging forward wordlessly and opening her 'mouth' for a swift chomp at Vaylin's neck from behind; the closest area being the blade of her shoulder or her arm if Mioi were to miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom