DBZ: Legacy Of The Future (Ended)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Right!" Gohan agreed.

"Well, let's not keep Piccolo waiting." Goku said with a smile, "see you later, Bage!"

Bage waved back to the saiyan watching he and the others leave him with Bulma. He turned to the woman, watching the back of her head as she gathered her things together. He hesitated slightly before stricking up a conversation.

"Your name is... Bulma right?"

The blue haired woman gave a side glance and smiled.

"The one and only. And you're the mysterious Bage character." 

She continued organizing her things and cleaning up after patching up the young Saiyan's head. He hesitated.

"It's so weird. You don't even know who I am or how I got here... So why are you all being so nice to me?" 

Bulma returned his puzzled look with a smile. "Are you saying we should have let you bleed out?"

Bage smiled nervously and raised his hands up as if surrendering. 

"Oh no, no! I just-" 

Before he could continue, he turned his head to see the door to the laboratory slide open. A small figure walked into the room. It was a woman. Bage saw that she had short, jet black hair that drooped over her head slightly but then curled at the ends to her cheeks. Her height made her seem fragile to him, but the thought quickly went away when he noticed the scowl upon her face. She was in a uniform that didn't look remotely like the others. Who was she?

"Bulma." She uttered in a confident yet soft tone. Her scowl showed she meant business. It seemed that she had lost her train of thought when she noticed the other saiyan sitting before her. "Who is this?"

"His name is Bage. Another saiyan. You aliens seem to be dropping  like flies." the scientist giggled softly at her own joke, while the other simply squinted her eyes in annoyance. 

The woman's gaze turned to Bage. He wasn't sure what to do so he just sat still as her eyes examined him like a predator over its prey. She looked down at his tail to confirm that he was indeed a saiyan before opening her mouth to speak.

"Where did you come from?" 

Bage hesitantly looked at her.

"Me...?"

The woman narrowed her eyes in annoyance again. 

"Of course you! You're the only other saiyan in here."

Bage gulped as he went to answer her question.

"I... Don't know." 

"Why did you come here?" 

"... I don't know."

"Are you here under Frieza's command?" 

"Who?"

The woman glared at Bage, he must have thought this was a joke.

"ARE YOU AND IDIOT OR SOMETHING?" She snapped, causing the male to reel back in fear.

"Panich, don't be rude to him, he doesn't know much. He lost his memories." Bulma sighed.

Panich.

"Don't tell me what to do earth woman."  she grumbled before continuing. "How did he lose it." 

"Well he just kind of showed up with a big gash in the back of his head. He and no one else knows where it came from." Bulma replied.

Panich hesitated slightly, examining the male once again before speaking. 

"Well then, he's of no interest to me." She said simply as she began striding back to the door. "I just wanted to pet you know you're out of refreshments. I hope you plan on getting them soon."

Bulma simply grunted at this, was she a maid now?

----------------------------------
((For this next part there will be some g-modding for the purpose of the story))

Mystic Saiyan Timeline

Vocado simply rose from the small crater created by Brachi's hit. He brushed his armor off with a displeased look on his face.

"Victory does not discriminate, little lady. Whether my tricks are clean or dirty..." 

He then appeared behind her with a growing smirk.

"I always come out on top." 

Vocado reached out, grabbing her by the hair and dragging her down to the ground with him. His smirk grew wider as he began throwing the fusion around by her hair, leaving imprints in the concrete.

"No matter how evil you say I may be..." he grunted before twirling her around and releasing, sending her flying. He then teleported in front of her, clasping his fist together in an uppercut. His hand closed into a gun like fashion with his index and middle finger pointed out with a green ball of energy at the end of it. He aimed his fingers at her as she began to fall, shooting three times, letting the blasts hit their target perfectly. "I will always be victorious, because I am stronger."

He blew on his two fingers as if to blow off invisible smoke.

"It's the way of the world."

Brachi yelped out as she was manhandled like that, grunting as the blasts hit her, making her drop down back to base form, her left arm rendered useless, struggling to stand up straight and maintaining her composure, but her legs were buckling, managing to send a death glare to Vocado.

"Yet in the end, you will meet your downfall..." She rasped through labored breathing.

A thunderous roar erupted from above Vocado, Vegetto bolting down in a bright neon green dash of energy. His right leg shot forward, having alredy connected to Vocado's chest.

"It takes more than a strong arm to be a warrior. Strength isn't the only way to win a battle!"

The mystic saiyan was caught off guard by the foot. He skidded backwards a few feet from the fusion. Standing up straight, He glared at the other. Goku then shot out from behind and kicked the side of his enemy's head. Vocado grunted at this, before grabbing hold of his leg and pulling him toward Vegetto, slamming Goku into the other and sending them flying. 

"Are you saying your dumb little strategy is going to help you prevail!?" He snarled before another aura shown out of the corner of his eye. He turned to see Bage rushing at him and punching him in the face. Bage's eyes widened, as he saw the anger in the other's eyes. "And just what do you think you're doing, you screw up?" 

"W-What?" Bage asked before Vocado turned his head, pushing the other's fist from his face and grabbing hold of his gi.

"Are you deaf now, too? I said what is the meaning of this!? fighting with the targets?" Vocado snapped. 

Bage hesitated at the others out burst before hesitantly replying, "What... What the hell are you talking about?!" 

Vocado's eyes widened more as he grabbed Bage's arm and began throwing him around like a doll. Large craters began to form as Vocado continuously and aggressively slammed the other to the ground.

Vegetto yelped, blasting backwards with Bage from the slam with Goku and breaking away from the other Saiyan as he bounced along the ground. The Potara fusion grunted, panting lightly as he sat up from the rubble on one knee. He tensed his muscles at the sight of Vocado and Bage's skirmish, throwing his arms out in opposite directions with open hands.

Maybe if I overwhelm him with my energy, it'll catch him offguard. Sorry if you get caught in the beam...whoever you are. But we need to stop this guy before he does anymore damage.

The fusion's white gloved hands began to glow a bright neon green, violently energy surging around his arms before bringing the ends of his palms clashing together in the all too familiar pose.

"Final...."

Vegetto cringed heavily, struggling to pull his hands behind his back. The green energy whired violently at the completing of the pose, the loud surge of energy licking at the ground behind the fusion. His eyes widened heavily, his voice booming.

"KAMEHAMEHA!!"

The air around the fusion seemed to radiate like heat waves, a small vacuum of silence calming the area before he launched both arms forward, a massive torrent of green energy shooting across the ground and tearing up the terrain as it rapidly closed in on Vocado.

Gathering what remained of her energy, Brachi fired a simple Big Bang Cannon, which merged with Vegetto's attack to increase its power in her hope to get some measure of payback, refusing to back down despite her injuries.

(( from this point on, any character that has been captured will not be heard from again. I'll write a post signalling when you can play that character again! ))

"Hey Solaris, Wanna come show Gohan a thing or two?" Goku asked, since the other had bee watching them silently.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Cell Timeline

The Namekian landed near Hariku. He wasn't concerned if the warrior could see him or not. All the namekian needed to do now was pull out his tracker to make sure this one was a target.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Mystic Saiyan Timeline

Vocado had turned to see the oncoming blasts. unable to dodge, he quickly pulled Bage in front of him to take most of the damage. The Bage screamed as the blasts hit and began burning the gi off his back. Vocado squinted as the blast also consumed him, pushing the two back and burning his gloves off. As the blasts dispersed Vocado threw the other to the ground. Bage was now completely out, his back completely burned by the blasts. 

"Hmph. Well, It seemed I underestimated you, Bage. Looks like you are good for something."  Vocado scoffed. "That stung, but at least you simpletons didn't ruin my armor."

Goku looked on in horror, seeing that his friend had been used as a shield.

"you monster." He growled.

"I get that a lot." Vocado Said before turning to Brachi and Vegetto with a scowl, throwing a barrage of blasts in front of the three, creating a smokescreen. "You three are really annoying. This is taking longer than I hoped. But even so, It was fun being able to play with my food."

The saiyan's scowl grew into a smirk. 

"I suppose leaving just one target wouldn't be all that bad. I've already subdued half of them," Vocado began pondering before appearing in front of the powerless group. "I'm sure you all have waited long enough, So I'll make our exit as fast as possible."

The saiyan took a small capsule and pushed a button. He threw it into the air creating a portal. 

"Come along now, children." He said before grabbing the helpless Haribu and Gogeta by their gi's and Broly by his hair and throwing them through the portal. "I've wasted enough time being here already."

He then entered as the portal began to close.

Goku rushed through the smoke to see the portal disappear before him.

Vegetto panted heavily, dropping his arms down but still somewhat tense at the multitude of explosions shaking the ground in front of him. He gritted his teeth together, rising up to his feet and bolting through the smoke with Goku, watching on as the portal closed in front of him.

The Potara fusion reached back and scratched his hair, still maintaining his transformation.

"Who was that guy?"

Cell Timeline

Hariku looked around for his friends, not noticing the Namekiam.

Mystic Saiyan Timeline

"It's simple. He's a guy that doesn't belong here, in this time." Maki descended from the sky, Oriko trailing behind. "Oh my, excuse my manners. We're from the furture, and we're here to help. Unfortunately, it's in our best interests to not distort the timeline more than it already is, so we cannot properly introduce ourselves."

"You mean like.. moving things with your mind?" Gohan asked.

----------------------------------------------------------

Cell Timeline

The other warriors were relieved that Cell was no longer, some of them giving Gohan affection for defeating the monster. The namekian held up the tracker so it could analyze Hariku. 

"Target found." The voice from it replied. 

Then the Namekian reached over his shoulder and placed the tracker back in his pack. 

"Let's to get to business." He mumbled to himself as he walked toward Hariku.

----------------------------------------------------------

Mystic Saiyan Timeline

"I have no idea. But whoever he was, we need to find a way to get to wherever he went.." Goku replied to Vegetto. 

He then turned to Maki, listening to her explanation before turning to where Bage had been lying. 
"From the future?" he pondered, then walked over to the limp fighter that lay on the ground, unconscious.

Vegetto narrowed his green eyebrows, glancing back towards Maki after listening to Goku's reply.

"So he was from the future then? A different timeline?"

Mystic Saiyan Timeline
"Well, at least we believe he is." Maki replied to the group. "We felt some sort of change in time, so we came to investigate."

Gohan was amazed at the ball of energy floating about in front of him.

"I suppose the boy will need to learn as much as he can." Piccolo crossed his arms.

Goku flashed his signature smile, watching Solaris's display before speaking. "No doubt about that!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bage sat silently on the lab table, observing Bulma as she cleaned up the bloodied tools and cloths. He glanced over at the bag. Why did he have that with him? It was all so strange. He didn't know his own name or even the fact that he had a tail! As the questions ate away at his stitched head, Bage found himself walking over the strange bag.

"What are you doing?! You can't just start walking around after getting stitches." Bulma scolded him slightly.

The saiyan snapped back to reality when the woman spoke. "I'm sorry... I guess I just... really want to get use to my new surroundings." The saiyan glanced at the bag before turning back to Bulma.

"Well you can do that later. Just because you're a saiyan doesn't mean you don't need rest." The blue haired woman gave a side smile.

Bage narrowed his eyes in a slight confusion.

"Um.. if you don't mind me asking... What is a saiyan... Exactly?" 

Bulma turned to Bage with a slight hesitation. A short silence lingered in the air before she replied.

"Your memory couldn't wait to leave that head of yours, huh?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mystic Timeline

"Well," Goku grunted slightly as he bent down near the unconscious saiyan, opening and popping a senzu bean into his mouth. "if he's from the future, that where we're gonna go... As soon as we figure out a way to get there."

Bage sat up immediately, but was still in a slight pain from his burns. "Ow..."

"Bage, you okay?" Goku asked.

"I'll live.... But your friend did a number on me.." The younger saiyan glanced up at Vegetto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom