DBZ: Legacy Of The Future (Ended)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cell Timeline

Hariku made a turn, closing in on the Z-Fighters' location slowly.

Mystic Timeline

Haribu watched on as Vegetto and Vocado "fought", analyzing Vocado's transformation into Mystic Saiyan.

"I can't tell if he just 'absorbed' some of Vegetto's ki or if he decided to transform at that very moment for no apparent reason..."

"We could ask him when he wakes up!" Goku said with excitement, "I bet he's a great fighter!"

"That is assuming he remembers how to fight." Bulma sighed at Goku's never ending eurge to fight newcomers.

--------------------------------------------------

Cell Timeline

The namekian continue on, before his tracker began making a sound, indicating that there was another target close by.

---------------------------------------------------

Mystic Saiyan Timeline

After the surprise kick from Brachi, Vocado regained himself and observed the four new fighters.

"Oh good, more of my targets have arrived." the saiyan smirked, "But unfortunately, I'll have to take each of your lives one at a time."

Vegetto grimaced, clutching his right side as he slowly pulled himself up from the small crater left behind by slamming into the ground. He huffed, his eyes narrowed at Brachi.

"Be careful! He's much stronger than you think."

Oriko's Timeline

"Alright, we're ready to go!" Maki said out loud as the two entered the time machine. It whirred to life as a burst of light engulfed the two, the couple disappearing into the light, indicating a successful jump.

Cell Timeline

"Alright, they'll be right about here..." Hariku stopped his car as he got out, starting his trek to the Z-Fighters.

Mystic Timeline

"Don't let him catch you by surprise with his gas, either! It will cancel out all of your power, making you defenseless!" Haribu called out to add to Vegetto's warning. "But if only I could figure out a way to bypass that gas, figure out what makes it work--- I'd be able to do something..!"

"Being a saiyan, i feel like that would be the case." Piccolo replied.

The young man rbegan to turn in his sleep before slowly opening his eyes.

"Where.... Am I?" he asked.

---------------------------------------

Cell Timeline

"Hmm...." the namekian stopped, pondering before heading off toward the new target.

---------------------------------------

Mystic Saiyan Timeline

Vocado chuckled at Brachi's retort and waved her on.

"Oh please, by all means, try and stop me."

"My... Name?" the young saiyan repeated. He couldn't quite figure anything out. He began to think but nothing came to mind other than a strangers voice that seemed to call out to someone.

"Bage..." the young saiyan finally said.

"Bage? Your name is Bage?" Goku asked after hearing the response.

"That's... The only thing I can think of..." He replied with a small smile. "This is all really new to me and I'm not sure how to feel about it..."

"Well no worries! I'm sure Bulma can fix you up good as new! But until then we can just call you that weird name, Bage!"

"Now hold on, Goku. You say that like I can just snap my fingers and his memory will come flying back!" Bulma interjected, crossing her arms.

The older saiyan chuckled at the blue haired woman in response.

"Well you're really smart! It could work!" 

Bage gripped onto his pants, anxiety slowly filling him up inside.

"And... If not?"

Goku turned to the worried male and simply patted him on the head with a smile.

"Well then, that's okay too! You can just stay here with us! Right guys?"

-----------------------------------

(( after this post, your characters will know Bage when he arrives due to the change in his timeline ))

Mystic Saiyan Timeline

"Let's get this little fight over with, shall we, girly?" 

Vocado chuckled at them before glancing off to the side, dodging what seemed to be another blast of energy.

"What now?" Vocado grumbled, turning to see the new comers. His eyes then widened at the sight.

"What do you think your doing to our friends?!" 

Goku and another glared, floating a few feet from Vocado.

Vocado hesitated, his wide eyes turned to a deep glare at this discovery. 

"Bage..."

Vegetto turned his attention slightly towards Goku, still keeping narrow eyes. His attention landed on Bage for a split second, before turning back towards Goku.

"Careful Kakarot, he's strong."

Bage looked uncertain as he turned to Solaris.

"Did you ever get it back...?"

--------------------------------------

Mystic SaiyanTimeline

Goku simply smirked at Vegetto's comment.

"Well at least now I know I wont have to hold back!" 

Vocado glared toward the two, his eyes watching as Bage moved toward the group without so much as a passing glance. Vocado turned to confront the saiyan before being stopped by Goku.

"Hey now, your fight's with me." 

Vocado gave the eager saiyan an uninterested look before replying.

"I don't have time fore you insects, so I'll make this quick."

Bage landed in front of the group, smiling with a small bag in hand.

"Hey guys, no one's hurt right?"

"Well, since we've made sure the stranger is okay, could we focus on our training?" Piccolo added sarcastically.

"hehe yeah!, Alright!" Goku replied.

As he and Gohan turned to leave the were stopped by a question.

"What... are you training for?" The curious Bage asked.

Goku looked back at him and smiled. 

"We heard there were going to be some really bad people will be after us in the future. So we're training to prepare for their arrival." 

This response made Bage ponder their situation. What did he mean by bad people? And why were they going to train so intensely? Would this enemy of theirs be really strong? The male simply shrugged, paying his answer no mind. He was really more focused on getting better from his mysterious injury rather tan their battle with some people.

--------------------------------------------

Mystic Saiyan Timeline

Goku had a surge of blue energy surround his body, which soon turned green and quickly dispersed after his transformation was complete. Vocado and Goku stared each other down, the mystic saiyans looked identical in color. Confident eyes stared into more uninterested ones before both disappeared into thin air. As they clashed, shock waves could be seen ever so often. 
Goku would throw punches that were blocked or deflected by Vocado. 
Soon Goku was thrown at the ground with a swift kick. The saiyan slowly rose and wiped blood from his mouth. He looked up and saw that Vocado was already closing the gap between them. Goku swiftly back flipped out of the way as the other left a crater in the street. Goku looked down at the crater and noticed that they were leaving massive damage.

"Why don't we move this to a more open area." Goku suggested.

Vocado's eyes narrowed at the other, "No. I have spent too much time already playing your dull little game. I could care less about these lesser creatures and their wasted existence." 

A smirk then plastered itself on the future saiyan's face as he raised his arm, pointed it to a crowd of panicking civilians and charged an energy blast. 

"As a matter of fact, instead of moving, we can clear this place out now! So then it won't bother you."

"NO!" Goku shouted as he rushed at Vocado.

Satisfied with the reaction, Vocado disappeared and uppercutted the other. Goku was thrown back into a building from the hard hit. The other simply chuckled at this.

"You're so gullible it's almost sad."

Bage watched, ready to jump into the fight.

Brachi however made use of the distraction and clobbered Vocado in the face to send him down to the ground.

"You are just like all the rest of the villains; always using innocent people to have some kind of edge on the opponent." She said, cracking her knuckles as she put one first into the open hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom