DBZ: Legacy Of The Future (Ended)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cell Timeline

"Alright.. Now to see how the group is doing.." Hariku closed his briefcase and picked it up, the man walking over to his car. He got in, started the car and headed off to see the group.

Mystic Timeline

"What's going on?" Haribu descended from the sky, the fusion giving a small stare at Vocado.

"I sensed a small flare in ki energy and came to check it out. I suppose it had something to do with this guy?"

Gohan remained silent as he noticed blood in the man's palm. Goku and Piccolo turned from Solaris and noticed the blood as well.

The man blinked and turned to the hand that he had scratched his head with and hesitated.

"I'M BLEEDING!!!" He screamed, causing Goku and Gohan to panic along with him.

"Ahhh! Uh, please calm down, sir!" Gohan said as he watched the man hyperventilate and start to get dizzy.

"Y-Yeah its just blood!" Goku said.

Piccolo sighed and watched the man fall to the ground after so much loss of blood. The namekian then picked him up and threw him over his shoulder.

"Don't just stand there. We'll take him to Bulma." Piccolo told the three before taking off into the air.

Goku and Gohan followed suit with chuckles.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cell Timeline

The Namekian flew over the city in search of his targets, ignoring anything that may be considered a distraction.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mystic Saiyan Timeline

Vocado glanced at all the warriors, including the one that had just arrived. 

It would be reckless to start a fight i couldn't possibly win... I better take it slow. 

"Vocado." The saiyan replied simply, hesitant before continuing, "And you are?"

Brachi's Timeline

"All ready to go?" Brachi asked.
"Sure." Xenest said.
"Hey, can we come along?" Celicia asked as she and Judy approached them.
"Oh, sure thing. Hop into the capsule..." Brachi said, as Xenest made it ready for departure.

Mystic Saiyan Timeline

==============================

Vegetto's eyes turned towards Haribu as he landed, but offered no reply to his question. Gogeta nodded once at Haribu to confirm his answer, while Vegetto spoke next.

"Let's go ahead and skip the pleasantries for now."

The fusion's eyes narrowed slightly, kneeling down slightly in preparation for a dash.

"Give us a reason not to pulverize you into nothing after that little display of yours."

Soon after arriving at Capsule corporation, The man was laying on a lab table while being examined by an X-ray.
You're telling me this saiyan just walked up to you with a fractured skull and didn't even notice?" Bulma asked, clarifiing the situation that took place.

"Yeah! He just came out of nowhere!" Goku replied.

Piccolo nodded in agreement. "And he doesn't even know his own name, so we have no clue of figuring out who he is." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Alright, Here, the characters affected in this post will be unable to use their powers!  :D )

Mystic Saiyan Timeline

"I have no excuse, so..." Vocado sighed, disappearing for a second before returning to the same spot. "I guess it can't be helped."

A few small capsules could be seen spinning next to the heads of Gogeta, Broly and Haribu. They made slight beeping sounds before they detonated and engulfed the three in a purple smoke. The saiyan watched the smoke start to slowly disperse from the three, allowing them to see again.

Mystic Saiyan Timeline

==============================

Gogeta and broly both shielded themselves with their arms, coughing from the sudden impact of the smoke. Vegetto's eyes widened at the sight, before immediately whirling back around and erupting into a quic dash. He launched his right fist forward, rapidly closing in on Vocado's right cheek.

"You took the words right out of my mouth." Bulma replied. "So how did he get this?"

Goku shrugged with a worried look. " We have no idea." 

----------------------------

Mystic Saiyan Timeline

Vocado was forced back by the fist. A smirk formed on his face as Vegetto's fist still pushed against his cheek.

"Oh my, Someone's a little impatient." Vocado chuckled and knocked the fusion's arm away before throwing a blast at him.

"Note to self. Go back to Sola, learn magic, come back here." Solaris grumbled. "Anyway. He's a Saiyan. Who are nearly extinct. Which means he definetly did not originate on this planet. So he probably came in a pod. Which must have become damaged entering the atmosphere, which lead to his injuries. So that's my theory."

Cell Timeline
Hariku noticed a slight shadow move over his head, but opted to ignore it, instead moving along.

Mystic Timeline

"What the?!" Haribu covered his mouth, moving out of the cloud as fast as he can. He tried to form a ki blast but found that he couldn't. "He cut out our ki supply somehow.. Damn!"

Oriko's Timeline

"A shift in time?" Oriko inquired as he looked at a whiteboard, Maki drawing a diagram of what appeared to be a timeline.

"Yes." Maki responded. "Someone, or some people, I should say, are traveling through time. You know, 88 miles per hour, that fun stuff?"

"Yeah.. Except--"

"It's not like that at all. It's actually much simpler than that. Much, much simpler. Anyway, the timeline is getting screwed up, and I think they're going after the Z-Fighters in these timelines."

"So we're going back in time to save them?"

"Sort of. Problem is..." Maki rubbed her forehead, and Oriko raised a brow out of curiousity, prompting Maki to continue, "we have to change time ourselves, as they went back to a time before we came to the aid of the Z-Fighters. This will end up being awkward, but not for us OR them. It'll be awkward for---"

"Our past selves when we go to help the Z-Fighters." Oriko completed Maki's sentence.

"Right." She agreed.

Gogeta blinked in confusion, glancing down at his palms. He turned towards Vocado, throwing up his arm in vain before dropping it back down to his sides.

"What do we do then?"

Broly narrowed his eyes, watching the exchange between Vegetto and Vocado silently.

==============

Vegetto blinked, staring down at Vocado in awe before quickly leaping back. He grunted, forcefully slapping the energy blast high into the sky with his left hand.

The Potara fusion dropped both arms for a moment, before suddenly letting out a thunderous roar. The cement beneath his boots cracked at the surge of light green energy encasing his entire body for a brief second, calming into a violent aura while green lightning surged around Vegetto's torso.

The fusion's glowing green eyes locked onto Vocado, his bright green hair lightly ruffling inside of the aura. Vegetto's eyes narrowed, immediately bolting forward once again and launching his right leg out, aiming towards Vocado's chest.

"Yeah that could be the case!" Gohan agreed with Solaris.
"Use your heads!" Piccolo scoffed, "if he really did come from a space pod then we would have seen it hurtling into the atmosphere." 
"You do have a point, Piccolo..." Goku said, before shifting into a thinking stance. "He does have a bag, so maybe he's got some stuff in it that would tell us where he came from."

-------------------------------

Cell Timeline

"It seem that this is the time of peace after that Cell monster I heard about..." the namekian said as he followed the tracker to the Z-fighters location.

-------------------------------

Mystic Timeline

Vocado smirked as Vegetto transformed into this transformation of his, toppling over as the Saiyans leg forced itself into his chest. A chuckle had left his mouth as he revealed that he had a hold on the Fusion's foot.

"You're a lot more serious than I had anticipated. But then again, I guess it would be irritaing to face someone as cocky as me." The saiyan tightened his grip on the boot as the same green energy covered his body, changing his hair and eye color.

Brachi looked around, sensing the energy of Vegetto in the area, while Xenest, Celicia and Judy were examining their surroundings more properly.

"It appears Vegetto got himself in a pinch, I'll go and check it out." Brachi said, teleporting to the scene with the three in tow using Instant Transmission.

Mystic Timeline

Vegetto's eyes widened, staring back at Vocado's matching eyes for a moment.

"What..."

The fusion's eyes then immediately narrowed, recollecting himself and breaking his foot out from Vocado's grasp. The fusion quickly blasted backwards, sending green blast after green blast from his arms in a violent flurry of energy while he dashed backwards.

"Yeah, you're right that would be rude." Goku agreed.

Bulma couldn't help but study the young saiyan as he lay asleep on the examining table. There was something familiar about him, but she couldn't tell what it was that made her feel like she knew him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mystic Saiyan Timeline

Vocado felt a chill of excitement after seeing Vegetto's expression. He simply smirked as he quickly darted after the Fusion, swatting the oncoming ki blasts and forcing his fist into Vegetto's stomach, before following up with a drop kick to the ground below.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom