DBZ: Legacy Of The Future (Ended)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panich

Green Jacket
DBZ: LEGACY OF THE FUTURE

All seemed peaceful for the Z-fighters, after facing off with Frieza and having all the time to train for the androids prophesied arrival, which would occur in three years! But will they be able to stop another future threat before its able to ruin their plans to face off with the original androids or any other future event? Find out soon on Dragon Ball Z!

(If you are in a different timeline than the main, it is fine if you choose to begin, but please remain in that timeline until the conflict progresses in the RP. )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

His eyes slowly opened to a bright blue sky. His vision didn't seem use to this new light, so he raised an arm above his face. He let his eyes adjust to the light before grimacing from the headache that mysteriously occurred.​
"Ugh... my head..." The young male sat up as he sleepily gazed around the vibrant wasteland. Nothing seemed familiar to him, but he continued looking around. "where am I...?"​
He then slowly rose to his feet, hearing a small thud. The man looked down first at his clothing, seeing that what he had on resembled that of armor. He decided to pay it no mind and then looked to the source of the thud, which had been a very strange looking pack on the ground. there was no one else here so it must have been his. So, picking up the pack he had opened it to see a lot of small capsules and a small looking gadget.​

What is all this? So weird... The young man took hold of the strange contraption and examined it. He hesitantly pushed a button on it and jumped as a beam of light emitted from a bulb.​

"Targets found." The machine said simply as the light showed projections of various men and a map with a red dot at their location, where the place was. The male was confused and scratched the back of his head as the profiles of the men were replaced by an arrow and the map showing his current location.​

"I.... guess I'll follow this thing... Maybe these people have some answers for me." He said before closing the pack and throwing it over his shoulders, then holding the device staring at the arrow as he started off in the direction it showed.​

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

"Come on, Gohan! Give us your all!" Goku shouted as he threw a projectile ki blast at his son.​

Gohan flipped out of the way of the blast before being ambushed by Piccolo. The namekian's arm shot out and grabbed the boy by his gi before pulling him close and slamming a blast into his chest. This forced the small saiyan into a bolder, causing a tremor.​
the boy rose sitting on his butt as he rubbed his head.​

"ow..." He muttered before rising to his feet.​

"Well you're getting there son." Goku smiled. "But you still have a lot of work ahead of you."

"Your reaction time is still too slow." Piccolo said bluntly.

Gohan frowned at this, before getting to his feet. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry! just get better!" Piccolo snapped. "We're doing it again!'

Solaris watched the training from a distance, extremely tired.

"Can that kid achieve ascension yet?"

Mystic Saiyan Timeline

=========================================

Vegetto rested his palms on the edge of the metal railing, staring up at the clear night sky while hunched slightly over. The bustling night life below was in full swing in the Big Apple, yet muffled from the distance the sound had to travel up to the fusion's patio. He perked his ears slightly, turning towards the light patter of bare feet on the wood behind him.

Leiji lazily rubbed her right eye with a balled up fist, her short blonde hair wildly undercombed as she let out a deep audibly yawn. Clad only in a small blue bathrobe, she made her way up to Vegetto's left side, dropping her head on the fusion's shoulder while batting her eyes sleepily.

"So...who's the big guy sleeping on our sofa?"

Vegetto smirked slightly.

"Just a friend of ours, he needs a place to stay until we can set him up with a home somewhere."

Leiji rolled her head on the fusion's exposed arm, her smooth blonde hair causing Vegetto to twitch slightly.

"Mmmmm....but Gogeta moved into our bedroom now. He's taking up the whole mattress...where are we going to sleep?"

Vegetto pulled his arm back, allowing Leiji to fall a bit towards his chest before tightly wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

"Isn't Junior having a sleepover tonight? We can use his bed."

Leiji shook her head.

"No...I only have this bathrobe on and his bed isn't big enough for what you're thinking of."

Vegetto chuckled, nuzzling down at Leiji's neck.

"We don't have to use the bed for that..."

Leiji squeaked, her legs kicking up and laying across Vegetto's arms as the fusion carried her back inside from the patio, shutting the glass door behind him.

Brachi's Timeline

Brachi smiled as she was currently training with her children, teaching them some new tricks along with her husband Xenest once the three were beginning to grow in power, wanting them to use their powers responsibly.

"Not even close." Goku smiled, "He still has a ways to go before he can even think about ascension."

"Goku are you sure we should be telling him about Gohan's progress? We barely know him." Piccolo muttered to the saiyan.

"Well I mean he's been watching for a while now, so there's not harm in him learning from observing." Goku replied, placing his fists on his hips.
--------------------------
Mystic saiyan timeline

A bright portal opened up, allowing Vocado to pass through. 
The saiyan glanced around at the dark silence around him. He looked down the hill at a small village. A slight smile spread across his face, as he masked his power level. 

"There's nothing I enjoy more than the night silence." He sighed before taking his tracking device in his hand and turning it on.

"Targets found." the device mused as it displayed the profiles of Gogeta, Broly, and Leiji. 

"Hmmm, I wouldn't want to disturb their peace at such a beautiful time of night. There will be plenty of time for that in the morning." Vocado continued, turning off the device and turning to a tree atop the hill he currently resided. He then sat under the tree, putting the device in his pack, before resting his arms on his chest and falling into a light sleep.

"Whatever you are preparing for, you could probably use me as another one of the few remaining Saiyans. Not like there's a lot of us left." Solaris said removing his helmet.

"Glad to get that thing off."

"See, Piccolo! He's on our side!" Goku chuckled.

Piccolo's gaze remained unchanged as he glanced to the saiyan. "Fine. I don't have the time to be wondering if you're lying or not, so I'll just have to take your word for it."

Mystic Saiyan Timeline

=======================================

The next morning...

"Relax, it's really not that bad."

Leiji dropped her head down at Vegetto's words, rubbing her forehead and tightly shutting her eyes. The two stood awkwardly next to each other, standing in the middle of the aisle of a large department store. Broly glanced around with narrowed eyes, while Gogeta scratched the back of his head.

"So how did Junior's bed break again?"

Leiji's cheeks grew red, keeping her head bow as Vegetto stuttered.

"Well...the frame was already a little old and it apparently couldn't handle the weight of more than a small child. So...it broke."

Gogeta narrowed his eyes.

"But we got all of the furniture from this same store a couple of years ago when we moved out here. It looked pretty new to me then."

Vegetto scoffed.

"Alright, I don't really know how it broke, ok? All that matters is that it's broken, and the sooner we can get it fixed, the sooner we can get back to training."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom