DBZ: Legacy Of The Future (Ended)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegetto's glare intensified at Bage, crossing his arms.

"That was no friend of mine. I don't know what he was babbling about, but he obviously wasn't looking to help us."

"Alright let's do it." Goku said with a smirk, ready to continue teaching his son.

Piccolo looked off into the distance, watching as the sun lowered itself out of sight. "Maybe we should hold off until tomorrow. It seems to be getting pretty late."

Goku looked hesitantly at the namekian before a bold growl escaped his stomach. He chuckled at the sound.

"Yeah! I guess it is getting a little late! And I'm starving."

-----------------------------------------

Mystic Saiyan Timeline

Bage blinked at Vegetto as he snapped a retort at him. As the other finished, The young saiyan shot a glare of his own.

"I was talking about you! What the hell is your problem, shooting a Kamehameha at me!? Im not the bad guy here!"

Goku looked uneasy at the two.

Vegetto scoffed lightly.

"Don't flatter yourself, kid. I was trying to finish of that other guy. You just happened to be in the way."

He crossed his arms.

"You're still alive and he got away. So if you're going to be upset about something, get mad about him surviving."

"See you tomorrow then, Solaris! Piccolo!" Goku called out as he and Gohan took off into the sky. And Piccolo going his own way. 

--------------------------------------------------

Later that night, a light had been shown peeking outside of a lab room. Bage sat in the middle of the room examining the contents of the bag he had been found with. it had to have held some information about him in it. The saiyan rummaged through the bag and pulled out the circular tracker he held before. After figuring out how to turn it on, he watched as the machine broadcast information about different people. 
It was strange to see so many unique figures, each one with amazing combat abilities. One of them even with a third eye! His name was Tien. But then Bage came across one figure he saw as familiar.

"Panich. 
Race: Saiyan. 
Height: 5'3".
Weight: 120 lbs.
Sibling to Prince Vegeta.
Highest level of power currently: Mystic Transformation.
Highest level of power in current timeline: 6700 (Cannot ascend).
Target does not pose a threat in current state. May proceed without caution." The tracker stated in a monotone voice.

She has a brother...?  
Bage began skipping over other warriors until he stopped on Vegeta.

"Vegeta. 
Race: Saiyan.
Height: 5'5".
Weight: 125 lbs.
Sibling to Princess Panich.
Highest level of power currently: Mystic Transformation
Highest level of power in current timeline: Super saiyan
Target does not pose a threat. On another planet in current timeline."

Vegeta looked like a scary man despite his height. Bage seemed a little relieved to hear that he was on some other planet. 

"What are you doing?" The saiyan princess's voice startled Bage, causing him to drop the machine and break it.

The saiyan panicked, throwing the machine and few scraps of metal into the bag and hiding it against his chest.

"I-I'm sorry you startled me...!" Bage began sweating profusely as Panich examined his back making her way to him.

"That doesn't answer my question. What are you doing?" The princess's voice stern. 

"Uh.. just um.." The other saiyan was at a loss for words as Panich turned him toward her. It made his heart race even more now that he was facing her shadowed face, eyes shining like some focusing animal.

Panich glanced down at the bag and back at the nervous wreck of a man in front of her. "Why are you messing with this? You're suppose to be asleep resting that thick skull of yours."
Bage hesitated before answering.

"I.. just wanted to see if anything in this bag could help me figure out who I am... or why I'm even here, at least." Bage glanced down, revealing the broken machine in the bag. Panich seemed surprised at his honesty. The pathetic look on his face made her uneasy, as she knew she would have to provide him comfort of some sort.

"... No machine is going to be able to regain your memory. That's something you're going to have to do yourself. And messing around while you still have fresh stitches and a possible concussion isn't going to heal you." Panich tried to soften her expression as she spoke. "So get to bed and rest."

Bage looked up into her eyes and gave a faint smile, "I guess you're right.. thanks."

The princess looked away as a small shade of pink covered her cheeks before turning and making her way down the hall. "Of course I'm right. I'm the Princess of all saiyans. now get out of here." 

-----------------------------------------------------

Mystic Saiyan Tmeline

Bage opened his mouth to retort before Goku changed the subject.

"Speaking of that... why did he lash at you Bage?" The saiyan asked.

Bage's scowl disappeared as he pondered. "I don't know... He asked me why I was fighting him with you all, like I was on the wrong side or something. and when I told him I didn't know what he was talking about, he just... went crazy..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom