DBZ: Dominion War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celicia smiled as she went to the reception's desk to inform her about it. 

Tatsu and Yango in the meantime eventually stopped, landing down on the ground, close to Piccolo's location. Both Namekians had associated with him before and, while Yango initially remained on New Namek himself at first and Tatsu was more of a traveler, both Namekians had adjusted well to their current stay on Earth.

Once Piccolo got closer to both figures, he noticed that it was the two Namekians he met before..."Well if it isn't Tatsu and Yango. How have you two been?"Piccolo asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yes I understand. Maybe I should catch up on my fighting skills. But it's been peaceful and I have been enjoying every minute of it." Piccolo said smiling.

"Well, you'll never know what will happen," Yango said, "even Brachi continues to train whenever she has the time. On top of that, having a friendly Majin with us other than Buu has made our group a lot more versatile than before."

"Agreed. Majin Bara is a fantastic person. Like Brachi she keeps things in order." Piccolo mentioned.

"Hahaha........Yes and if Cell was like them then things would've been better....welllllll.......probably.....better." Said a chuckling Piccolo.

Tatsu chuckled as well.

"From what I've heard about Cell is that he was preaching about becoming the perfect being, something he supposedly managed to achieve, however, some of our allies are highly convinced that things as complete perfection and invincibility do not exist. If they were, whoever has those qualities would be stagnant and unable to evolve any further. When we're facing a threat which supposedly is untouchable by our current techniques, doesn't automatically mean said threat is invincible. It may be imprevious to our current attacks, but there is always a flaw, which requires strategy and cunning to exploit those weaknesses. This also counts for enemies whom rely more on numbers rather than actual strength." Tatsu said.

"How so?" Yango asked.

"The Metar have been an infamous example. They were quite the powerful beings in their own right and tended to attack in numbers to overwhelm bases which aren't theirs. They even had this unique ability to adapt to counter specific threats by genetically modifying their body forms over a single generation. Their greatest weakness however was the interdimensional link which they used to feed on the ambient energies of normal space. By detonating the Anomaly Device on their homeworld Cadimus II, we sent the Metar and all of their colonized worlds back into a bubble of space sealed off from the main universe, which in turn severed this interdimensional link, causing the Metar to starve to death within a matter of hours, forcing them in a state of hibernation in order to survive." Tatsu said as he and Piccolo had encountered these Metar creatures before back when their colonized world had spilled in the universe years ago.

"Yes. The Metar was impeccable at what they've done. Dangerous and willing to do anything in their power to achieve at what they tried to do all those years ago. It was utter chaos dealing with the Metar." Piccolo mentioned.

"Indeed." Tatsu said.

"What were they after in the first place?" Yango asked.

"Universal conquest perhaps. They made it clear on AP173.B, Al-Fadir and all other worlds they colonized and where we encountered them that their intentions were not friendly. We, our friends and our Martian Allies had to join forces with the infamous Planet Trade Organization in order to at least stand a chance against them, something which only Shonfu and Tamar, whom are now allied with us, can testify to that." Tatsu replied.

Yango nodded.

"And to think that we landed back in those worlds after the Gyges Disaster..." He said, "even though it technically was the first time for me..."

Tatsu nodded.

"At least we were out cold, so we didn't feel much of it, but we technically were at death's door. I was told shortly after I woke up that this Demon Lord Ruthas was acting up again, using us to combat our remaining allies." Tatsu said.

"He did?!" Yango asked, blinking.

Panich walked through the front gate of capsule corperation with her groceries still in hand.

"My my, I haven't been here in a while."

Celicia smiled.

"Greetings, Panich. Brachi will be right with you." She said as she moved to greet Anne and Dielec as well, just as Brachi arrived with Majin Bara, with the Majin munching on another chocolate device.

"It's been a while indeed," Brachi said with a smile, giving Panich a friendly hug to greet her, "what brings you here?" 

Majin Bara giggled as she saw this going on, swallowing her bite of a battery-shaped chocolate bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom