DBZ: Dominion War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atama smiled. "Not to say us Solarians are better, it's just that the way we were created, having natural and unlimited use of magic, we never had to pollute our worlds in order to survive. I suppose it's because our gods learned a few things from, unsatisfactory timelines."

"So it's true that knowledge is power after all." Celicia said, smiling.

"Oh, any sign from the others? I know that Tempest and Xeno are with my children at the theme park, but..." Brachi said.|

"Sheila and Lea should be returning from their honeymoon later today or tomorrow. They said about having had a lovely time at the Tropical Islands region which Tempest and Xeno recommended them to go to, as they had been there for their honeymoon as well. Dielec and Anne are shopping, Judy and Gina are waiting for them outside... Tatsu and Yango are training at the Lookout..." Celicia said, thinking.

"I also know that Shonfu, Tamar and Rabi are back on Planet Frieza 68 to keep watch on their operations there, Deramas, Abaddon and Malia are somewhere on Lunei and Busa is likely also roaming about somewhere..." Celicia said.

"Hmmm, we should send out a message to them if they can come for a get-together on Earth..." Brachi said, nodding.

"Indeed. I'll ask the Martian Outpost to deliver my message to them and see if they want to. It's their choice of course, but I would love to see them again." Brachi said.

"Any news on the Demon Realm though?" Celicia asked.

"Well, last thing I heard of is that the realm itself is still in chaos, especially with the demise of Ruthas. Even though Deramas, Abaddon and Malia hail from the Demon Realm themselves, even they find it too dangerous to remain there for long. Things must have run downhill ever since Dabura was killed by Majin Buu all those years ago." 

Majin Bara looked up at the mention of Majin Buu.

"Didn't Buu turn him into a life-size cookie and ate him?" She asked.

"That he did. Although we shouldn't have any dealings with the Demon Realm, the mention of Dabura having a sister is enough to keep at least an eye on the realm itself. I'm thankful that Deramas supplied us with that bit of information; it shows that we shouldn't keep our guard down, even in times of peace." Celicia said.

"Which is why I am happy to have the Martians around, whom are using their observation platforms as additional eyes and ears for us 24/7/365 on that regard." Brachi said.

"For us. Our leader Jack uses his incredible power to monitor the multiverse from afar. Only thing I've seen more efficient then his scrying is the Black Kaiser's multitude of sensors using the same trick." Atama said.

Z-Fighter said:
"She's doing fine," Anne said, "it took her some time to get her bearings back together, but the Martian Time Chamber helped out a lot with this. She's currently in her lab with Majin Bara."

"I see, well im glad you're all doing just fine." Panich replied.

Hours have passed and Piccolo had spent some time to himself to meditate. Something he never got a chance to do when he helped the Z fighters defeat Earth's enemies.

Anne smiled and giggled.

"How about you come with us to see her? I'm sure she's more than happy to see you again." Anne replied.

===========

"Hmmm, that is going to be tricky. We have no idea how those Nobodies look like nor where they come from. We would be more than happy to assist, but the ultimate choice of fighting her nobody ultimately comes down to Memora herself." Brachi replied, while Tatsu and Yango were moving close to Piccolo's location in regards to their current sparring session.

"It looks like it..." Celicia said, before sensing something.

"What's the matter?" Majin Bara asked.

"I'm suddenly detecting a Saiyan energy signature headed this way; it's Panich!" She said.

"Panich, you say?" Brachi asked with a smile on her face, "Well, looks like we're going to have another visitor over already."

"Shall I prepare for her arrival?" Celicia asked.

"Go ahead and inform reception for it. I'll personally come over to greet her." Brachi said, smiling.

Z-Fighter said:
Anne smiled and giggled.

"How about you come with us to see her? I'm sure she's more than happy to see you again." Anne replied.

===========

"Hmmm, that is going to be tricky. We have no idea how those Nobodies look like nor where they come from. We would be more than happy to assist, but the ultimate choice of fighting her nobody ultimately comes down to Memora herself." Brachi replied, while Tatsu and Yango were moving close to Piccolo's location in regards to their current sparring session.

While still meditating, Piccolo suddenly felt another energy source not to far from him.

Both Tatsu and Yango were now fighting in the sky, at a distance above Piccolo's position, continuing their sparring session as the two Warrior Namekians were testing each other on their skills.

Now completely out of meditation, Piccolo flew a little closer to where the energy was coming from. He then noticed two figures in hindsight as if they were fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom