DBZ: Dominion War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brachi nodded.

"It is. Truth is, I never have been out for so long... the only times I have been out like that is when I regressed back to normal from my original Mystic form years ago, but that only lasted for a week or two max, depending on how far I pushed myself. Mystic Kaio-ken nearly killed me though..." She said.

Anne and Dielec smiled as they went through the shop by themselves, before spotting Panich. Anne cheerfully went to her.

"Hey there, Panich!" Anne said with a smile, the android smiling at the Saiyan Princess.

Z-Fighter said:
Brachi nodded.

"It is. Truth is, I never have been out for so long... the only times I have been out like that is when I regressed back to normal from my original Mystic form years ago, but that only lasted for a week or two max, depending on how far I pushed myself. Mystic Kaio-ken nearly killed me though..." She said.

"Only ever died once." Atama replied.

"I'm puzzled by the possibility of this. Even though I have Instant Transmission, so I can technically go anywhere I want, provided there's an energy target for me to lock-on to, I am still bound by the rules that have kept me from interfering in the battle of the others against Siber back when I was in Other World..." Brachi said, sighing sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom