Appelsider's Art Stuff

Thanks Shine!
Long time no drawing (for me)
Heres a new one I'm not fully happy with lolol

V4jBifZ.jpg

Edit:
Another!
y1gx1us.jpg

Every time I peep this thread I come away with an insatiable urge to draw despite not having time or a convenient setup available... oh to have a tablet and draw with it from the comfort of my own bed... sadly I just hunch over in my desk sitting like a death note character. Anyway, your art is so clean and lovely, I quite like it! My attempts to do similar shading (cel shading? Idk the terms anymore) always comes out wrong since I forget to do the same thing each time and go a little nuts with textured brushes to shade... lol

That side view in the doodle page looks SUPER GOOD THO. Goals

Haha thanks Loopy! Tbh those side profiles I can pump out in like less than 2 mins..theyre quite low effort once you get the gist of em.
I like to keep my art relatively simple and clean, i feel like I'd confuse myself if I stsrted using too many brushes and effects etc. XD
But I'm still experimenting from time to time! I wanna be able to master a lot of things to a certain degree. XD

BUT YES GO DRAW MORE, I WANNA SEE ALL THE WORKS
It's literally an understatement to say that if I didn't have my portable drawing tablet, I probably would have never properly restarted drawing and made it a goal to become great at it. XD
 so if you feel like your set up is a big reason for less art productivity, I'd say it's definetly a good investment somewhere down the line!

On another note, i wanna focus on dynamic poses so ill be practicing those from time to time too now 
Doodle:

a98ioXT.jpg

Its pretty simple!  But I have no use for orbs like these so its just whatever xD

Basically just draw a circle.. then use a different brush to add weird strokes -> liquify those strokes till u like how it looks ->  shade the orb with airbrush where needed + add shadow on floor = ur done

Another drawing done

vE30qz5.jpg

Hyped that an Ai tSF sequel got announced so fanart time again! Not super happy with it, but it is what it is lolol

hbJ0ET0.jpg

And it's quite amazing! Arina looks so amazing and badass :cool: We stand badass female antagonists!!

Pacing is slowing down to like one drawing in a week/or two rip

Heres another redraw! Its Domi from Vanitas no Carte!
pyByWiZ.jpg
Mu7Fko6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom