Appelsider's Art Stuff

Thank you!! :D

Another batch coming right up!
I made 2 random doodles Lloyd and Estelle from the Kiseki/ Trails of... game series (that ive never played)  and they suddenly gained a lot of traction on twitter lmao, ofcourse doodles turn into my most popular posts XD i’m really glad they like it though  :sob:
bi6j1zg.jpg
EGxkxMr.jpg

And the Tanjiro Redraw for our comp! This was SUPER FUN to draw! Really happy with it too!+ meme XD
AwHTF2q.jpg
ucrBU8a.jpg
i94XPGM.png

Made the mistake of tidying up the lines too much AAAAAAGH and they needed to be thicker too  ugh

And the other doodle version is obv too thick and messy
Why can't i strike a good balance DDD:

PKMhCpL.jpg
WQijhCW.jpg

First up it’s Shines OC Queen of the Stars! Thanks again for commissioning me! :katsalute:
7pqtmgh.jpg

Next up it’s Agate Crosner from the Trails in the Sky game!
13JJywS.jpg

Ploep said:
First up it’s Shines OC Queen of the Stars! Thanks again for commissioning me! :katsalute:
7pqtmgh.jpg

Next up it’s Agate Crosner from the Trails in the Sky game!
13JJywS.jpg

Nice stuff Pinks! I'm in love with the commission you did! How did you do the effect on the hair? It's super cool! Did you use Clip Studio Paint or another program? Super impressive stuff. You get better every day. I'm so proud! ;~;

Thank u Z!! I used the liquify tool on Procreate! 
Google says CSP doesn't have that feature, but that the Mesh feature is somewhat similar? I wouldn't know since I never tried it myself though. XD

Since I doubt I’ll be able to put our more drawings this year, I went ahead and made my Art Summary of 2020!
It was the year of FE3H Fanart and Anime Redraws! I was looking back at my feed and june especially was full of art! I’ve most definitely put out atleast over 100 properly finished drawins this year XD
WHERE HAS MY MOJO GONE I WAS DOING SO WELL.. I fell off hard at the end there lmao
VXz7zDb.jpg

Oh + older doodles
i588Xrr.jpg
1HIYTaH.jpg
9qdM3xn.jpg
aaky2DC.jpg

Decided to reline and color an older Kiseki doodle since I’m playing his game rn! His name is Lloyd Bannings!
M25O1nH.jpg

Damn, you are on a roll with these drawings! You coloring continues to improve by each new drawing!! I'm still in love with the Queen of Stars drawing  :love:

Keep it up!!!

Aaww thank you Shine I'm really glad you were happy with the result!! And thanks for being super helpful at the end with the details to get the best end result!  :katcool:

I got the opportunity to do another commission for a twitter mutual! She liked my Kiseki drawings so she requested an Estelle icon!

pCNt3oF.jpg
it was super fun drawing her! 
And I feel so honored that there are actually people out there who show interest and support In my art.. I'm so very grateful.  :katcry:

Now to keep improving so I can start believing in myself too haha

Back
Top Bottom