Appelsider's Art Stuff

Woop another drawing finished! Guess i get more productive when sick xD
dsl1s9V.jpg

Thanks ZF!

Heres another one finished in the mean time:

qmZvD1X.jpg

Kinda missed drawing fanart so ive been going go stupid go crazy the past few days lolol

You are on a roll with these awesome drawings!! Your coloring skills got so much better over these past months! I need to catch up, haha.

Ahh don't say that!! XD I really half assed that and threw it together in less than 2 minutes XD but thank you anyways lmao

I doodled some dgm fanart right after!! Still my fav series ever  :katblush:
Dwe5BVJ.jpg

Whew! This one took a while since it’s got two characters on it. Heres a redraw from the Great Ace Attorney!

nc9GugF.jpg

I asked for doodle suggestions on twitter so i could slowly get back into drawing, but I ended up putting proper effort into these so heres 6 fanarts properly finished! Now excuse me while i take care of my burning eyes  :sob:

There were lots of GreatAce Attorney suggestions which was 100% fine by me lmao I love that game! + a random Reigen and Miniors!
FSYkUIj.jpg

Reused the miniors so i could make a phone wallpaper for myself haha
WdGvQKb.jpg

Haven’t properly drawn much lately so have doodles
QMWyWQc.jpg
gUiTftg.jpg
4J7pBca.png

And a spoopy gif!
zEeUC2c.gif

Awesome fan artworks!! You are getting better by the day man! Loved the Minors and spooky ghost xdd

Thank you so much!! You're knocking these out as always!! I love them so much :sob: :hearts:

Back
Top Bottom