What's new

Welcome to Cosmic City Crews!

Beyond Creativity

A Personality in Anime You Dislike?

ShineCero

Administrator
Staff member
I certainly dislike the personality of the character who "angst" because it's "dark and edgy" you know what I'm saying? I have no problem if a character is rather reserved or awkward. However, something like.. Shinji and Yukki? No thanks.

JamesYTP

Blue Jacket
Hm, I don't really know that there's one I universally dislike. I really think if handled correctly any personality type can work, but that said I really usually dislike the oblivious male leads in harem anime, in fact I really kinda generally dislike most characters in harem anime. Of course there are exceptions like Ranma Saotome for example that I do like, as I said it's all about how you handle it.

SPINAL

Blue Jacket
Tsunderes annoy the hell outta me and I really hate it when female characters make so many gasping sounds all at once its almost like they are taking it from behind.

Nick

Green Jacket
I dont think its a personality thing but I hate those characters that cant have a thought without saying it out loud when there's nobody there that wants to hear it, isn't the viewer omniscient limited to them anyways?

LoopyPanda

Black Jacket
It's true, a Tsundere archetype that isn't written in a form that doesn't make you want to punch them is hard to come by. Not a lot of anime are able to use the archetype well and the Tsundere in question becomes very inconsistent with actions and the like, and you hate her more than you like her. I'm picky with Dere types.

~ Z ~

Black Jacket
SPINAL said:
Tsunderes annoy he hell outta me and I really hate it when female characters make so many gasping sounds all at once its almost like they are taking it from behind.

OMFG. xDDD

But you have a point! I also agree, I don't like yandares more tho'.

Appelsider

Green Jacket
Characters that have too much energy annoy me from time to time. Like the character themselves is probably fine, but i can't deal with them literally shouting every word they say.

Top Bottom