Z-Fighter's Drawings

New year, time for some new work.

XM2TGNj.png
So here's a drawing of Brachi in a snowsuit, with the same coloring as Vegeta's snowsuit in the Dragonball Super: Broly movie, but without the symbol on the chest part. And I drew her in a pose from Krizalid of the King of Fighters franchise for the heck of it. xD Found it quite fitting since Krizalid has a battle jacket himself.

Looks awesome ZF! You use MS Paint right? Did you draw the background on it as well? :O
The shading is also spot on, even in small places like the hands. Good job!

Thanks for the comment, Ploep. :D

No, I don't use MS Paint. I use different programs to suit my needs: Gimp for Lineart and effects and Animation Shop for the coloring. 

To be completely honest, the background is more like 'assembled' if you will, using pre-existing elements and then cobbled together like a puzzle to form a bit of a basic scenery.

Looking good ZF! Do you use a drawing tablet with a screen when you do these drawings?

Nope. Sketch is done on paper, which is then scanned into my computer, so I can use GIMP to work on linearting, then using Animation Shop for the coloring/shading and, where needed, using GIMP again to add effects where needed as a finishing touch.

Here's some more stuff:

Cp2aINL.png
Majin Bara being flexible

BbEoj5b.png
Diving Kick from Tempest

YTXMVN9.png
Xeno's ki-blast variation of a stun grenade. xD

f7xLx8x.png
Brachi in a Supreme Kai's outfit

CBHXXtC.png
My Saiyan OC Seina about to strike

Majin Bara is best Majin. Everyone else is wrong so I win. xDD Huh, your OCs are really interesting ZF, I like how all of them are unique and have their own little twist and gimmick to them. How did you do the energy ball? It looks great! I assume the program you use comes with it or makes it easier to shape? I don't think my program has these types of effects unless I'm not looking hard enough.  :think:

I used a filter in GIMP to create such a Ki ball, as it adds a nice glow effect to it. :D 

And you're not the only one whom has taken quite a liking to Majin Bara due to her being such an innocent cinnamon roll of a Majin... xD

Aww, I love Godel and I think they are super cute! I love their relationship in the anime and I think it's cool you fused them together. It brings an interesting idea. It also reminds me of your OC (The two lovebirds) fusion. I see you like to mix them up, huh. xDD

Gina looks pretty cool too! I didn't know Cell was an Android unless it's something I'm completely unaware of. (I don't know much about DBZ or who/what anything is.:eek:hdear: ) The design is nice and looks normal except for the tail. I assume Cell is an Android and this is why she has that tail?

Well, Cell is technically a bio-android, being created out of cells of various beings (having Saiyan, Human, Namekian and Frost Demon DNA).

The main idea here was that, given that there is quite an amount of artwork related to Cell absorbing characters around on the internet, Gina, as well as her 'sisters' Celicia and Judy, are doing the complete opposite of what Cell has done. Sure they can take people inside with their tails, or jab their tails inside an arm like a needle or so, but instead of absorbing the people they do this to, they simply heal them. That is the thought behind the Advanced Android Guard, being a form of sentient mobile hospital, capable of taking people out of a potential dangerous zone while at the same time help them recover from any injuries they may have at that time.

And here is some new work again, inspired by the current situation in the main Dragon Ball Multiverse story:

qoGQRGN.png

Super Saiyan Blue Evolved Brachi pinning Universe 16 Majin Bra down like she ain't worth the effort.

Multiverse is still a thing? :lmao:

Anyways! That looks good! Especially adding in the background! How long did it took you to work this piece?

The background took me a few days actually, mainly as I had to look up references for both the audience stands as well as the damage it had on those parts. That and I wanted some good refs for Phipsil (the female fighter from Universe 19) too.

Your multiperson illustrations are so nice to look at! I struggle a lot with it because having to keep track of 2 different people's proportions at the same time along with any height discrepancies. That shade of blue looks really cute on Brachi, looks a lot less saturated than the neon blue Blue I've seen. It's a lot more pleasing with her color palette.

Back
Top Bottom