Z-Fighter's Drawings

Looking good ZF! Also, remember to use spoilers. It helps keep things organized as well as keep a viewer from scrolling a lot. In order to use spoilers, type the following.

[*spoiler] insert drawing here [*/spoiler] (Make sure to remove the "*")

I feel a sense of deja-vu for these two since I know you keep a well-curated collection on dA, but I'll say again that I think the picture of Bara taking care of sick Brachi is really cute~! 

The amount of detail you put in the group pictures really makes it feel lively! I don't see multi-character art of this scale very often so it's really refreshing to see. Understandably they probably take way more time to finish but the payoff is pretty good! Imgur seems to have compressed the image so it must have been quite the canvas to work on if it exceeded imgur's filesize limit for PNGs! 

The fact you have 50 OCs for Dragonball alone is impressive! I've no clue how many I have in total, but it probably isn't near that number haha
Even so, it feels like you put a lot of thought into their designs since they are fairly distinct from each other; my favorite is probably Vocat but I'm kinda biased since the angels and their attended pupils are my favorites from a design standpoint. :teehee:

Awesome drawing, ZF! Really liking Bara helping out Brachi. You can tell that they're the best of friends :thinking:

Well, here are some highlights from a most recent bunch:

ddifn3a-4aa97159-5703-48a5-8885-44ada37487ef.png

Super Saiyan Blue Evolved Brachi

ddiflc1-d44470bf-f9eb-4b6f-aa0d-c371915128d4.png

Sarcastic Krillin with an amused Android 18

brachi_training_with_vocat_by_rt912_ddifn33-fullview.jpg

Brachi training with Vocat

ddiflcm-5a709914-4ad6-42d8-97c2-ab158fb27853.png

Just Pan.

And finally:

gift___zuccina_vs_brachi_by_rt912_ddiflat-fullview.jpg

A sparring session between Divine Berserker Zuccina (OC from a friend on DA) and my OC Brachi in Super Saiyan Blue Evolved form.

Looks good Z-Fighter! Any explanation for why Majin Tonika is yellow? :thinking:

Aaah, Xenoverse 2 stuff. Didn't know they provided different colored Majins.

Yeah, I saw the other works. I think Divine Berserker Zuccina vs Brachi is pretty damn badass! :thinking:

Thanks for the comments. :D

Xenoverse 2's customization allows you to pick different skin colors for all characters you wish to make out of the available races. And there is even a Majin NPC named Taino whom has yellow skin. :D

I think all the Majins are adorable ZF. I had no idea they can be different colors, maybe we should have a blue one. B| xDD My heart will always belong to Bara since I think she's the cutest. My favorite drawing here is Brachi v. Vocat. Despite how strong Brachi is, even she had trouble with her Universe's Angel. Lastly, that fanmade battle looks awesome, so many colors make it super pretty. I'm just a sucker for colors. xDD

I love it! Blue is one of my favorite colors and I really think the girl Majins are super cute so I really like this one! I think I like the girl majins because of the hair, it's weird but in a good/cute way. xDD 

Keep it up ZF!

Yeah, it's pretty interesting how there's different colored Majins in Xenoverse (and possibly dark colors like purple, if we take Finn into consideration). Keep up the good work! Mashati looks adorable, and yet, looks professional looking with that suit on.

Z-Fighter said:
Well, here are some highlights from a most recent bunch:

ddifn3a-4aa97159-5703-48a5-8885-44ada37487ef.png

Super Saiyan Blue Evolved Brachi

ddiflc1-d44470bf-f9eb-4b6f-aa0d-c371915128d4.png

Sarcastic Krillin with an amused Android 18

brachi_training_with_vocat_by_rt912_ddifn33-fullview.jpg

Brachi training with Vocat

ddiflcm-5a709914-4ad6-42d8-97c2-ab158fb27853.png

Just Pan.

And finally:

gift___zuccina_vs_brachi_by_rt912_ddiflat-fullview.jpg

A sparring session between Divine Berserker Zuccina (OC from a friend on DA) and my OC Brachi in Super Saiyan Blue Evolved form.

I quite like this bundle of pictures! It's hard to choose a top favorite, but I really like all the ones of Brachi in them. I really like the effect of the aura you drew around their figures, it plays well into the pixel art aesthetic without strictly adhering to the rules of non-isometric pixel art. It also helps to have such vibrant color usage as well since they bring out the contrast made by more muted shades. The fighting poses also add to the liveliness! Do you specifically reference for poses from an outside source or do they come naturally to you in your imagination?

I do use references for the fighting poses and all as much as I can, mostly to make them look the way I want them to be, or to at least try to get the proportions correct, but at other times, they do come into my imagination. :D

Ah, that makes sense lol. I'm getting back into the groove of using references, even for fairly simple poses since I don't like trying to cut corners and have it come out anatomically wonky. Sometimes our imagination looks cooler than how it looks in real life though, that's the beauty of artistic liberties  :katkek:

I literally just referenced a figure of Piccolo crossing his arms today because I'm so rusty lol... well, I used a few more than just a figure, but Piccolo motivated me the most to finish drawing Majin Mashati bc she is a DB fan character

Back
Top Bottom