White Void

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vox turns to Asuza "we better check on Bob and Liza. " Vox moves to Bob and Liza as the elementals disappeared.

Vosh after a little bit "The best way to put it is Negtive is no longer real as far we are concerned Alice. More pressing is weather or not the Queen and Canca are going to be OK."

"Well, only a little... it wasn't much." Whitney blushed out of embarrassment since she wasn't really aware of it until after the fact. She mostly whited out and came to once she empted out all the ammo she had. "But you teally never know who'll help out in times like this. I'm grateful to do what I could, even if it wasn't a whole lot."

"It's too bad I don't get to have more of these... oh well, this one's starting to sour." Agatha spat out the candy Hatty gave her, tossing it aside as she approached him and Kiki with a smile. "But that about proves I can't come out of retirement. Even if the kids make it seem so much more fun than it used to be. It must've been terrible getting caught in that sludge. Who knows what could've happened if we all got sucked in?"

"I'm just glad it's finally over. It really was unfortunate to get dragged into this giant mess huh? It almost feels like one big crazy dream..." Whitney wondered aloud, looking worried about the circumstances for which she feared she knew nothing about, but ultimately decided it was better she didn't know. "But since Hatty was brave enough to stick with us, I think a big treat for all of us is in order. Anything you wanna eat, it's on me." She rubbed Kiki's head and stuck her tongue out playfully. "Hmm, I guess I owe a favor to Edge Man too... even if he's a no good grumpy stick in the mud. He did save us after all."

"That's assuming he still doesn't want to arrest us after all this," Agatha reminded Whitney.

"W-well can we pretend we don't remember any of that?... I'd like to not get arrested. I can't work if that gets on my record!"
=========

Eleanor fell flat on her back with her arms spread out in a T-pose. ".... ouch." She groaned painfully. "I think I'm good on arm day for the week. That axe was wicked heavy, I think I might've torn myself to shreds otherwise." The tattoos on her arms receded into her skin before disappearing altogether, but her muscles felt completely spent on energy. Surely Blazrin's arms were in far worse shape. "Hooly dooley... I definitely could use a big mug of beer now."
=========

Asuza nodded to Vox as they walked out into the crowd of people to find Bob and Liza. "You guys alright?" She asked them, checking them over to see if they had any injuries from being inside the blob.

===========

"Noisy men..." Vala scoffed, dusting herself off before looking around to find Excalik among the people who were released from the Eye's hold. Taking the blunt end of her staff she gingerly poked at Excalik's butt with it to wake him up.

"Hey mummy man, you still alive? Got a lot of nerve giving me the fright you did!" Vala scolded tersely. "N-not like I was scared, or anything. I just was worried I'd have to come back by myself!" She crossed her arms.

Wisp sat atop Excalik's hat, seemingly taking a nap from all the commotion it had to endure in the short span of time it was around.

"And you too! You're going in a lantern from now on, I can't keep track of such a tiny ball of flame with just my eyes."
==========

Okawa rested on the floot by Cygon's side, watching everyone slowly reunite with the people they had appeared in this realm with. She thought about what kind of banishment the Fairy Queen was able to cast... if it wasn't flat-out destroying someone out of existence, where would Negative go now? Somewhere beyond their comprehension to reach, probably.

"Well... what now?" She asked the Fairy Queen, wiping the sweat off her face with her robe sleeve. "I guess our existences are saved, but we're still here in this big void again. How will we get home... if there is even one to return to that is."

Excalik chuckled. “Sorry about that Ma’am, err, Vala. Everything was happening so fast, so I thought, better me than you. I’m already a dead cowboy, so another bucket to kick for me ain’t too much of a big deal than you. Besides, you have enough problems!” The mummy cowboy gently touch the Wisp on his head.

===

“I’m perfectly fine.” Bob said. “Being inside that thing… disgusting.”

Liza nodded without a response. Her eyes narrowed in terror of what had transpired.

===

A surreal moment, all forms of negativity was outright purge from the white void. As the Fairy Queen states, Negative had been banished from this empty world into nonexistence. An incredible, powerful technique that only a few people possessed.

As everyone went towards their friends and loved ones, ShineCero, for the first time, emerges from the ground. Rubbing the back of his head, Shine opened his eyes and looked around. “What the… where am I?” The mage said. His voice was low, deep and raspy. “I felt like I was asleep for eons.” Not realizing that Z was sitting on top of his head.

He looks around, seeing bodies all over the place with sludge scattered across. “What… happened?”

===

The Fairy Queen pant heavily, wiping the sweat and sludge off her body. “I don’t know… I never thought we would push to this point. Never in my life…” The Queen of the fairies looked around the area, seeing nothing but pure white void. “I honestly don’t know…” She looked up towards the sky, seeing a flicker appearing. Narrowing her eyes on observing such, two several orbs smashed against the ground near them.

It grew gigantic; similar to how Negative eclipsed them in terms of size, they were far bigger.

Two beings, one beaming with Pure Energy and the other beaming with Neutral Energy, emerged in front of the hundreds of beings caught in the battle against Negative.

“Looks like we didn’t make it in time. The battle had concluded.” A woman stated, having a single eye, green skin, and purple hair. “The influx of Reality Vortex took too much of our time.”

“You are correct, Suyoi. But now, we are here. I located the source of the problem that caused the destruction of this world.” A tall man with grey skin and black hair; his eye remain closed. He stares at ShineCero. “I have to wipe a single being from existence for causing much destruction.”

Alice narrowed her eyes, hiding herself within Vosh’s hair. “Who are they!?” The little fairy turned to other dragons, all of them, even the tired Cygon, kneel down to these beings. Even the King od Shina Ania did the same. “….Who are they?”

The Fairy Queen narrowed her eyes. “The Creators of this world. Of all life and existence.” She said. “Suyoi and Todasúl…!”

Vox says "That good and now I gest we now get to what and see what going to happen next."

Vosh says "I think the Queen covers that quite well Alice. The big question is what now? I trust some us will be asking that more than others." Vosh thinks "I know I going be asking that because I did try to back door my in to Pure Energy in the fight. Shine because it was his actions that gave birth to Negative in the first place."

Z stared up at Suyoi and Todasúl with a blank expression. She heard the name Suyoi but never knew who or what it was. Todasul was a mystery to her, however, when he looked down at ShineCero, she grew a little nervous. Still, true to her nature, Z seemed a little bit over her head and oblivious to the mighty beings before her.

"Erase a being~? That's quite a feat but you're too late~ This small group conjured up the courage and power to beat the mighty blobby foe~" Z sat on top of ShineCero's head. "If you were faster then you could have erased it with your one-eyed girlfriend~ You can prove your power by returning us home~ Shine' has a lot of work to do for the Sisterhood while I nap~"

Kiki giggled as Whitney offered them some lunch when they return home. She wondered about what to eat until she noticed Hatty fidgeting within her arms. He stared at Suyoi and Todasul before shivering slightly.

"What's wrong Hatty? Are they enemies too?" Kiki whispered.

"No, but I can't help but feel an enormous power from them... Those two are no pushovers. The little Fairy said they are the creators of everything. I think that statement is right on the money."

"Really? Should we bow to them or something?"

"Eh... let's just keep our distance."

Blazrin and Kire were busy bumping heads and throwing insults at each other, unaware of the two mighty Creators before the group. Evelyn was stirring up from her slumber and shook her head slightly to shake off any unease feelings. 

"Oh my, what happened?" Evelyn turned to see the two fighting men and puffed her cheeks in annoyance. She rose to her feet and dusted herself off before moving towards the two and standing next to Kire. Kire was too busy focusing on his next comeback to Blazrin that he did not notice Evelyn stand next to him.

"You ain't got a brain cell in ya' to understand my insults!" Kire spat.

"You're not gonna have a mouth to blab with when I knock your teeth out!" Blazrin snarled.

"You ain't gonna hit me with them crispy fried arms, stupid!"

Before Kire and Blazrin can continue, Evelyn pinched Kire's ear and dragged him away from the bulky man. Kire struggled before yanking himself away from the pull. He was about to snap back until he noticed Evelyn's smile bring him back to reality. He blinked several times before immediately hugging Evelyn and pulling her off her feet. He spun around with the woman, his face showing nothing but sheer joy and even a few tears.

"E-Evelyn! You're okay!"

"Of course I am! You know how tough I am! No silly blob is going to keep me down!"

"You're still as spunky as ever, babe..."

Blazrin perked his head up.

"'Babe?' ...You're dating her?!" Blazrin's jaw dropped. "How did a guy like you hook up with a beautiful girl like her?! This can't be real."

"Oh, we're married!" Evelyn said as she covered Kire's mouth from saying something stupid. "He's quite a sweetie when you get to really know him. He's just got a super tough shell on the outside. Isn't that right Kire?" Evelyn giggled as she squished Kire's cheeks together. The redhead grumbled slightly but remained quiet.

[Did an edit on my previous post to add more details]

Silence stood up and wipe off anything that was latched onto him. He’d witnessed a young girl snatching Blazrin by the ear and another man. “Blazrin, I disappear for a second and you—” Silence stopped himself when he saw Suyoi and Todasúl towering above everyone. “…No way…” Without thinking, Silence immediately went for a bow as a sigh of respect. 

“Blazrin, Eleanor, don’t just stand there! Bow!” 

===

Todasúl tilted his head after hearing a small creature speaking on the behalf of Shine. Suyoi became confused of Z’s declaration. “Girlfriend? He’s my little bro—” 

“Don’t entertain the mortal, Suyoi. I’m not here to engage in an argument.” Todasul crouch down until his face was practically near everyone. 

Khalid started to sweat after Z made the bold statement. “Master Z, please reconsider your way of speaking. You are in front of the creators, the supreme beings!” 

“Regardless of our late arrival, you have my gratitude of exterminating the one who caused all of this. However, the threat is still there. The one called Shine had dwell on the Master of Arts no mortals should have touch. And because he contain that knowledge, his curiosity will grow and lead on the path of destruction once more. For that, he shall be terminated from this world as an act of justice.” Todasúl states.

Shine narrowed his eyes. "W-ait! What is going on? I don't know what's happening!"

Black Shadow, coming out from the sludge, ran to everyone. "Master... You were corrupted when you were experimenting! You turned into something else... and went on a rampage. Because of that, you lay waste to entire universe!"

Shine narrowed his eyes. ".... What?"

====

Alice felt the immense pressure coming from both powerful beings. She thought everyone else was strong, but they were on another celestial level. "... will they destroy us?" Alice asked. 

"No... I think..." Fairy Queen wasn't sure on what will happen.

Vosh says as his wings start to droop "If they wanted to destroy us knowing there power it would be a travail thing so much so that they would not bother showing in person."

Eleanor uttered a grunt and forced herself to roll over into the position closest to bowing, but she seemed completely lost in what was going on. "Terminated? Even if you do that, won't it just be a matter of time before another nutjob finds the same stuff if you don't get rid of it? He had to find that arty-fart somewhere to end up the way he did."

"If there even is a 'somewhere' left," Vala added, though she was sweating from how intimidating the creators standing above them were. "I don't much care either way what happens, but I care more about whether or not we get to go home!" There was little she understood about the situation since she and Excalik got sucked into something they had pretty much no idea about. She looked down nervously, moreso to avert her gaze from their huge eyes, watching Wisp hide under the brim of the cowboy's hat as it cowered.
===

Asuza listened while looking over Liza, who seemed effectively mute. She wasn't sure what to say or do, fearing even the slightest movement in her direction might make Liza flinch. She herself felt conflicting emotions, as she felt nothing but pure hatred for the entity that had possessed the wizard who destroyed most of the Sisterhood, but for it to have been true that the missing person happened to be said wizard, was quite a shock. But this was also a person who many people in Paradice looked up to as a mentor-- and judging by his expression, that's what it looked to be, a possession of some sort. But Z was an ally and she seemed completely undisturbed around him, which made her feel more conflicted. Unable to say anything, she looked at Vox with uncertainty since she knew not what would happen next.

===

Okawa had her arms crossed tightly around her torso. "If these arcane pieces of knowledge would have just been destroyed to begin with, maybe none of this would have happened..."

"But if the big Fairy lady was able to split the evil blob thing from him, shouldn't he be fine now...?" Whitney asked quietly. "I... kind of feel bad watching this."

Vox says mostly trying to inpat some optimism in the group "I gests we got a better result than we expected that some thing worth celebrating but that can what after we find out our fates and we recover." Vox is not phased by the two gods over head.

"Huh? Wha?" Blazrin looked over to Silence then to Eleanor before quickly bowing in an awkward fashion. He was not used to bowing. "Hey, what's up with Boss, Elilinor? Never seen him outside of his angry face."

Evelyn pulled Kire towards her new friends Kiki and Whitney before turning to face Suyoi and Todasul. She quivered slightly, feeling very uneasy about the two beings. Despite his bickering earlier, Kire remained quiet, carefully watching the two mighty Gods before him. He held out his gauntlet but no matter what he did, no data would show up on the two and it could not record anything about them either.

"Weird... My tech' can't seem t' figure what those two things are. It can't even read 'em..."

"Pardon me, but perhaps I am not understanding this correctly~" Z floated up slightly, ignoring Khalid's words of warning. "You wish to erase Shine for something he did not do on purpose~? It would be a wiser idea to go after the weakened blob that caused this mess, don't you think~? Instead, us puny mortals did your job for you and you still want reparation~ How shallow...~"

Z stared intently at Suyoi and Todasul, showing little fear.

"I am fully aware of your powers but I am not convinced of your judgment~ Negative is the being you should destroy, not silly Shine~ I assure you that there are a few people here who had an encounter with Negative and can voucher for his erasure~ After all, Negative did destroy my precious Sisterhood as well as kill someone within its walls~ Is it not Negative who brought us all here and did this mess~? Shine is innocent~! If you wish to erase Shine, you must first go through me~"

"Grand Mage Z is out of her mind! No way she can fight those two!" Hatty whispered. "She's nuts for even talking back to them!"

"But didn't that Shine guy start this whole mess?" Kiki stared at the mighty beings. "Unless he was also trapped by that nasty goop..."

"I think that 'Negative' energy thing took complete control over Shine and made him do all these bad things. Now poor Shine's getting the hot stick!"

“That’s because they exist outside of this world. None of any technology can even process the sheer might of what they are. The fact that they’re even here in the first place….” Khalid said, become concerned that Z ignored his warnings. “Ancient magic… they were the worst things that came out of paradice and resulted in this mess in the first place.”

Excalik scratch his head. "These godly stuff is so confusing... I'm having trouble keeping up!"

====

The Fairy Queen sweated a bit. “P-please, reconsider! Master Z is right! I managed to separate him and banished to nonexistence! You can see to it and erase them yourself!”

Todasúl titled his head. “You all seem belligerent on defending your fellow kind. You may defeat the stain, but the knowledge that embedded within the mind in this one is forever. Separating it is nothing more than a dressing, but not a permanent fixture. Once dark energy enters one’s soul, anything significant of any capacity is permanent. Shine, here, still has essence of dark energy, and is capable of falling deeper into the darkness once more. You cannot change that. Getting rid of the one called Negative cannot change this. My judgement is clear. On protecting on this world and beyond, Shine is an existential threat to its cause. A futile fight will not change this fact.”

“Brother… perhaps they might be on to something. I mean, she was willingly to fight you to keep this one alive.” Suyoi asked. “Perhaps we should give them a stern warning? I mean, we did make it here late after all.”

Todasúl turns to Suyoi. “And risk this one becoming another one again? I can restore the world many times, Suyoi, but I cannot reverse the effects of dark energy that corrupts the soul. Even your mighty powers cannot change. He is a continuous threat, unless they ought to keep him in check. Otherwise, my judgement remains clear. Erasing him is a better solution than letting him go.” He turns to Z, waiting for her answer.

====

Alice nodded. “Even then…” She looks up at the two creators.

"So what~? You claim that Shine has a knowledge that no mortal should have~ Yet you, an almighty being, does nothing to prevent the mortal from finding it~ You are also to blame for the birth of Negative, yes~? You tease mortals with forbidden knowledge yet punish those who are curious enough to seek it~ How is that fair~? Perhaps you should open your eye to the bigger picture instead of refusing to see what is laid out before you, fool~"

Z floated right in front of Todasul and crossed her arms. She was still wounded from her fight with Negative but her usual emotionless face seemed to show some sort of anger. It was odd, particularly for Z.

"As I mentioned before, I will defend Shine because he is my equal~ I know my powers will be of no use in fighting against you, so you might as well smite an innocent little mage in your decision~ However, know this...~ Should you continue to waste time to erase me and Shine, Negative will continue to grow~ If he grows too strong, you will not be able to stop him~ If that is the case, I will laugh at you and the chaos you could have prevented~ When that point arises, who will you blame then~?"

Eleanor didn't say anything for a moment. "How'm I supposed to know? I just thought he always looks like that." She whispered to Blazrin. "I'd say something cool and heroic here, but uhh, I probably shouldn't if these guys can kill me without a problem."
=====
Okawa cleared her throat nervously before she spoke, raising her voice. "The Grand Mage is right, as crass as it may have been phrased... Negative might have nearly wiped us out, but we managed to band together and rescue the ones who got trapped in its body. Even so, I can speak from experience when I say I believe there is always a possibility to redeem yourself," she phrased herself carefully so as to not rouse Todasul's anger. "At one point, I myself was at odds with the darkness... it simply is something that is bound to happen involving yourself with Black magic. But if I was able to accept that darkness for what it was after so many years and grow to who I am now, even though I haven't done anything near the extent to what this Negative character has done-- I fought alongside these brave people to defend life as we know it. Does that part of my soul make me a 'risk' to you as well in spite of those things?" Okawa asked. "You'll have to smite me too if that's the case!"

"..." Asuza sighed, placing her hands on her hips. Even her former teacher was speaking up. "... I'll never forgive Negative for putting my friends through all of this. Never ever! But if you're gonna waste time using those eraser powers on people who don't deserve it, I'll gladly go and torch Negative to nothing myself! I can name plenty of evil people on one hand that we could kick out of here faster than you slowpokes!"

====
"Broly's done some pretty mean things, all things considered, but I wouldn't want him erased. He's not really that bad a guy when you get to know him. He is a real handful when he gets mad enough though." Whitney said softly, patting the pocket keeping his statue form in place. "But doesn't everybody have a bit of darkness in them? We don't like to admit it, but there's at least a little. It matters most how you choose to act on it, and still, you can kick that kind of habit for good if you're in the right place at the right time. Don't you think?"

Vox says to Todasúl  "I would trust the experience of facing and being absorbed by would be plenty to produce a warning. Do keep in mind that you do have a lot of high ranking involved in the fight that could be some thing to keep in mind." Vox is playing to Todasúl's pragmatism. Vox thinks "This body may be that of a Demon but I am still a very long lived human."

Vosh says "The hope is that we all will be sent back to our world or close too it."

Dragore looked around, seeing those that took a stand against the creator. “Damn humans… they don’t understand the bigger picture…”

“No, Dragore.” Cygon responded. “They lost their world and defeated perhaps the greatest threat that any of them faced in their lifetimes. I think they seen the literal picture.” Cygon struggled to spread out his wings. “Creator, listen to these humans, especially thought that played with the dark arts and one is even a demon [Vox], fighting alongside with them, to defeat this threat. Please reconsider!”

Dragore narrowed his eyes, not able to understand Cygon’s insistence on giving faith to humans.

Bob placed her hand on Asuza’s shoulder, seeing that her anger was boiling from their last incident with Negative. “Surely, even the eyes of judgement, you can rethink your position."

Khalid clears his throat, feeling inspired by everyone, especially the boldness of Z. He didn’t agree with the death of Shine, and the fact that they defeated Negative… “I met a young girl that was seemingly had her soul corrupted. She will never, ever be able to return to normal, but with care, training and experience as Miss Okawa said, she will able to contain her darkness and live a good life… even Dark Energy can be contained.”

Todasúl listen to the rallying cries of those that spoke up.

“Brother?” Suyoi asked in concern. “What would you do?”

Suddenly, everyone, every single one, floated to the air around the mighty tall being, near him. No alert, no notification, nothing. The creator managed to lift everyone from the ground towards him with telekinesis with absolute ease, lingering around Z. Todasúl began to speak.

“My judgement is clear, Z.” The creator spoke her name for the first time. “There are no errors, no fault and no second guesses. Yet, you mortals seemingly believe there is a change to suppress the power of darkness that beckons one’s soul. If that is the case---then answer me this, truthfully. Do you genuinely believe that you can control the destruction desires of dark energy that blooms in this one’s heart? All their hearts and stray them on a path of light?”

Todasúl, at first, appears to have no eyes and seemingly blind. However, this is because he closed his eyes to see the world for its natural eye without influence. Opening his eyes wide and large, the color was vivid and lucid. Regardless on whether they stared into the abyss of colors or not, everyone was affected. During the sequence, they witnessed variation of their future lives in many different timelines.

Excalik’s eyes widened by force, seeing into the future of different realities. One where he became a successful hunter, one where became owned a bar, one where he spent the rest of his life with someone, that wield a magic staff, causing the mummy to blush a bit. “What------!!!”

Khalid’s eyes grew, seeing potential futures of his life. He stared of his hand, seeing multiple of his arms transition through time, one slightly older, to flat out old. “What is going on…!!!!”

“I’m scared Vosh! What is happening!!!” Alice shouted, seeing all different pathways of her future.

“The eyes of judgement! According to my people, they say those that look into his eyes will see all possibilities of their future, and depending on how you answer, it will show a future based on that answer only to Todasúl to see if it’s worth keeping you or destroying you…!!!”

“Z… once again, do you honestly, genuinely, wholeheartedly believe you can keep tabs on Shine and anyone else with dark energy that won't bring us to this same fate?” Todasúl asked.

"Wha-- Hey!" Blazrin floated up next to Todasul and saw multiple futures with him traveling with Eleanor. Some showed them married, others showed them causing trouble, and another showed Blazrin meeting his parents. "Gwaaah! I don't like this trip! What's going ooooon?!"

Kiki yelped as she held Hatty close. Her futures showed her becoming a wise witch, another with a mysterious man who held Hatty, and one with an odd cult following her and showing up underwear. "Kyaaa! Hatty, we're going to die!"

Kire and Evelyn grunted as they both saw their future. Evelyn saw a future where she lived in a similar city to Hope City but the laws were not as forgiving, another with an odd controlling blonde cop, and one where she was a bad girl doing illegal things. She gasped, unable to close her eyes from the multiple futures flashing before her. Kire tried to look away but his futures consisted of an unknown war, Evelyn dying in his arms, and one where he's a robot fighting with a mysterious warrior race over his daughter dating the man's son. The last one, in particular, confused Kire but he was unable to look elsewhere.

"The hell's goin' on?!" Kire yelled. "Don't drag us in that imp's mess!"

Z's usual semi-open eyes were wide ovals that constantly reflected all the futures that could befall her like a mirror. One showed horrible darkness consuming her, similar to the darkness from her fight with Citrus-Man, another with Nicori fully grown and traveling with Asuza, and one where she met with a large star called Infinity. Z flailed her arms slightly, the many futures catching her off guard. However, she was quick to hear Todasul's question. 

"I cannot speak for everyone, but allow Shine to show you that not all who venture in the path of Negative energy result in pure evil~ You know better than I that I cannot keep tabs on everyone~ However, in this instance, I see forth to make sure Shine goes down the correct path~ Do your part and I will make sure Shine does his, yes~?"

Vosh says nicely to Alice as he sees all the potential paths his life can take "he forcing us to see some the paths we have don't worry and keep your head." Vosh sees a path were Alice and him explore the world, another were he become a teacher.

Vox says as he sees all the ways his life will move "I figured you were one Todasúl Devotes Bob but It dos not matter what he shows us unless we work torts it will be not but a dream."

"Whoa whoa hey, put me down! I got motion sickness!" Eleanor flailed in the air before she caught a glimpse into Todasul's eye, instinctively flinching and shutting her eyes tightly. She could see flashes of different things, most of which were of herself going on many journeys with Blazrin and the other Swordsmen, where she was smiling and happy, but there were also futures where she was either back into the slammer or out on her own doing crime. "Get outta my head!"

Vala, hugging onto her staff for dear life, thought there would only be a single coffin awaiting her, as it did for much of her family. For the most part, that was what she saw-- but among that, she saw a world where she was a hunter fighting alongside Excalik, or even living past the age she was supposed to have died. Were such things possible to achieve for her? 

"Then as long as we work towards our real dream, nothing else we see is gonna matter!" Asuza said, her eyes shut as though she didn't want to see any of them, fruitless as the attempt was. "I'll live a redeemed life or die trying, and that's that, cyclops!" The one she wanted most but probably could not have would be the one where she lived well with her sibling and hadn't ran away from her mentor's teachings.

"Eek! What's going on, I don't understand any of this..." Whitney caught glimpses of herself as an evildoer, head of the diner she worked at, even a strange dreamlike hallucination of being friends with people from another world far from her own. "My head feels like it's going to explode!"

"You'll have a lifetime to think over how you want to do things, sweetpea. I haven't got nearly as many options as you do now," Agatha comforted Whitney. "But I think you'll make the right choices no matter what you see."

As Z answered, Todasúl’s eye widened, shifting to a multitude of futures rapidly until it lands on one in particular. Closing his eye, everything returned to normal, forcing everyone back on the ground gently. “I see….” Todasúl eye remained close. “I seen the future based on that answer, based on that, I will not erase Shine permanently from existence. If Z is true to her word, then the future where Shine and others are on the path of redemption is possible.” Todasúl said. “I supposed that will do.”

Shine landed on the floor. “The future I have witnessed… some of them more horrid than others. This really put into perspective on things.” He turns to Z—they were always equal but in terms of boldness, Shine would’ve never approached the creators with such manners. “Guess there are a lot of things she’s good at than I….” 

Excalik landed on his bottom. “W-whoa… That wasn’t very… What kind of future did you see, Vala?” Excalik’s mind was imprinted on the various of futures he’d saw. “Wai-wait, what does that mean? What future did she choose?” Excalik asked.

“Today I know the future of this outcome. You will just have to see it for yourselves.” Todasúl stated. 

Edge-Man was grabbing his hair, pulling it out. “Why are most of my future destined for end!? I want to see that future!” He was stomping around back and forth.

Alice took a deep breath. “Whoa, I felt like I seen thousands of different lifetimes… the eye of judgement… that is insane, right Vosh?”

Bob didn’t see much differences from any of his future. “Well, it can’t be help if my life will remain the same! I really love my life!”

“But I don’t….” Liza finally spoke out. “I don’t….” 

“Creator, if I may, but what would happen to this world?” Khalid ask. 

“The world… can be restored. However, the effects of this battle and the dark energy… it will result a massive change.” Todasúl stated.

Vosh says as a matter of fact "I agree with you on that one Alice."

Vox says "Liza work torts the future you want and do keep in mind you seen a lot paths to day. Non them are set in stone."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom