What household chore do you hate the most?

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Pronouns
He/Him
Let's be honest, whether or not we live on our own or lived with our parents, roommates, etc, there has to be one chore that you dislike doing at some point of your day. So, what are they? :maybe:

Vacuuming and cleaning my shower.

Vacuuming, because I'm a total wimp with our heavy ass vacuum cleaner, and it takes a while for it to vacuum all the hair that's somehow on my room's floor. I shed like a damn dog for no reason, so I have to do it tomorrow. And I have to vacuum my bathroom counter too since each time I dry my hair, random strands will fly off and accumulate around. As with the floor and other places.

Cleaning my shower isn't as bad until I end up soaking half of my shirt trying to rinse the cleaner out. And no matter whether I turn the air vent and open the doors or not, the fumes accumulate and make my head/nose ache. I've had to use a broom before to clean the soap scum off my shower floor (some soaps are weird about how stubbornly they stick)

I hate doing dishes most. Mostly because it hurts my back for some reason.

I actually dislike cleaning the windows mainly because it such a tedious job when you have a big ass house, you know what I'm saying? And the dust get collected rather easily... :wagh:

I personally hate doing the dishes because we usually have so many to do. The worst part about cleaning it is the mushy food that you feel on your fingers, it's so gross! I also hate the fact that I get food under my nails. Ew.

Shine ain't got chill :kek: there's also scrapin the food off into the trash can. Unless someone ain't eatin everything on their plate B| then it'll cost em

But I don't ever clean my windows. :maybe: Though cleaning my mirrors are a real bitch since I have a huge one in my bathroom.

ShineCero said:
Isn't that what the Dish Washer for? :kat:

I don't have a dishwasher, you know this. xDD

Besides, you wanna get the dishes cleaned right, you gotta wash 'em with your HANDS.

Cleaning Windows, not Microsoft Windows, even that is hard to clean, sometimes, but cleaning common windows is such a waste of effort to me, especially when Im forced to wash non-glass parts (borders, how do you call it?)

On the other hand, vacuuming is relax and washing dishes is a quick job

Another chore I hate is constantly sweeping on the front side of the yard. Sometimes I think it's kind of pointless since shit gonna get blown over there at any given point xD

Cleaning the bathtub because so many people live in my house and it gets dirty so easily. And it hurts my back and no matter how hard I try I always end up getting soaked in cleaner and water.

Cleaning the sink and shower. My arms get sore from the force I put in to scrub the soap scum out and get all he stuff in the borders. The cleaner burns my eyes and throat regardless if I use the air vent or not.

I also hate cleaning off the walls, especially when it hasn't been clean for extremely long time. Sure, a simply wet towel might do the job, but often times have to use chemcials to get those nasty stains off of the wall, and shit, that's alot of work xD

My walls aren't the kind you can wipe off so if there's a stain you have to paint over it XDD

Ok I officially hate dusting. I just cleaned off all the dust in my room and I spent the whole day sneezing and with a lot of snot from my nose.

LoopyPanda said:
My walls aren't the kind you can wipe off so if there's a stain you have to paint over it XDD

Ok I officially hate dusting. I just cleaned off all the dust in my room and I spent the whole day sneezing and with a lot of snot from my nose.

You don't have a mask to protect yourself from the dust? xD

I hate cleaning the balcony. My downstairs neighbor hates it when I brush the dust off the balcony and he filed a complaint. So now I have to scoop up the dust and seeds and leaves into a plastic bag and carry it back inside.

There's a bird that keeps trying to build a nest near the garage. So whenever it goes up when needed to returned the car to get out, the best will fall over and thus, the twigs and leaves needs to be swept. This happens literally 3 times a day for some cases. These birds can't build their nest some place else!? :wagh:

Back
Top Bottom