What household chore do you hate the most?

ShineCero said:
LoopyPanda said:
My walls aren't the kind you can wipe off so if there's a stain you have to paint over it XDD

Ok I officially hate dusting. I just cleaned off all the dust in my room and I spent the whole day sneezing and with a lot of snot from my nose.

You don't have a mask to protect yourself from the dust? xD
What do you think I am? An experienced duster? B| XD

And dusting the gross dead bugs off the windowsill is gross and terrible. Sometimes they aren't dead and that's not fun.

I usually hate sweeping because I always leave that tiny line of dust when I sweep the dust in the little bin. I don't have a vacuum so I can't really clean as I used to. I also hate sweeping the leaves off the balcony and there's nothing I can realy do since the downstairs neighbors complained all the time about the ''falling leaves and dust''

LoopyPanda said:
ShineCero said:
LoopyPanda said:
My walls aren't the kind you can wipe off so if there's a stain you have to paint over it XDD

Ok I officially hate dusting. I just cleaned off all the dust in my room and I spent the whole day sneezing and with a lot of snot from my nose.

You don't have a mask to protect yourself from the dust? xD
What do you think I am? An experienced duster? B| XD

And dusting the gross dead bugs off the windowsill is gross and terrible. Sometimes they aren't dead and that's not fun.

Yes B|

Yikes! I hate when that happens. I remember this one time where I had to spray around the outside of the house for bugs. I ran into a huge ass spider that was trying to get away from the bug spray. It died and flail around, but jesus it was huge xD

51f7R8OrmBL._AC_UL320_SR172,320_.jpg

The brand is TomCat. I recommend you not look up the name itself in Images because there are a lot of dead snakes and mice and things stuck on these in the results.

These glue traps are essentually squares of paper where you peel off the top layer to expose the sticky glue (they don't come with poison in the glue but it smells like it). You can get small, or large sizes. The large ones are recommended for snakes (these things have caught snakes and kept them stuck). 

I place them in all corners of the garage (it catches insects very well) and on the side where the doors open. I use the small 5x4ish sheets and they have also caught a small mouse in place and a small garden snake that got inside (very small!). It works well in combo with liquid poison because if bugs still get through the door, they get stuck once they pass it.

They do an impressive job at snagging ants too, which I can't ever grab with regular tape.

Best of all is they all have a small tab sticking out so you can easily pick it up. Just don't drop anything on them. It'll get stuck real good. :p

My house tends to get brown recluses and those bites aren't any laughing matter, so we keep these around for the spiders and inside the closets.

I personally hate doing the laundry in general and I kinda get confused at taking away the whites and the colors. It's a bit difficult for me, at least how my mom separates them. The time I tried to separate them, my mom got mad at me because I didn't do it right. To be frank, I really don't know how to do the laundry (As in when to add the soap and stuff) but my mom made it a bit easier for me by buying those little PODS. You just stick them in and it washes the clothes by itself.

LoopyPanda said:
51f7R8OrmBL._AC_UL320_SR172,320_.jpg

The brand is TomCat. I recommend you not look up the name itself in Images because there are a lot of dead snakes and mice and things stuck on these in the results.

These glue traps are essentually squares of paper where you peel off the top layer to expose the sticky glue (they don't come with poison in the glue but it smells like it). You can get small, or large sizes. The large ones are recommended for snakes (these things have caught snakes and kept them stuck). 

I place them in all corners of the garage (it catches insects very well) and on the side where the doors open. I use the small 5x4ish sheets and they have also caught a small mouse in place and a small garden snake that got inside (very small!). It works well in combo with liquid poison because if bugs still get through the door, they get stuck once they pass it.

They do an impressive job at snagging ants too, which I can't ever grab with regular tape.

Best of all is they all have a small tab sticking out so you can easily pick it up. Just don't drop anything on them. It'll get stuck real good. :p

My house tends to get brown recluses and those bites aren't any laughing matter, so we keep these around for the spiders and inside the closets.

Huh, that's rather interesting. I think we used to have something like that back in my old house 10 years ago.  We don't get mice that often, so we've ever come close to thatm but it does seems like a good idea to buy them now for bugs like spiders in the garage lol.

I personally hate sweeping the floors because my floors are breaking up and the tile is falling apart. The sweeping only makes the dirt and dust fall in between the cracks. It's SUPER annoying and we need to desperately fix our floors. We've replaced the missing tiles with carpet fillings and rug. xDD

~ Z ~ said:
I personally hate sweeping the floors because my floors are breaking up and the tile is falling apart. The sweeping only makes the dirt and dust fall in between the cracks. It's SUPER annoying and we need to desperately fix our floors. We've replaced the missing tiles with carpet fillings and rug. xDD

Tiles are breaking apart? It definitively needs more than a plain old sweep. 

Another chore I don't really like, is the ungodly troublesome hours of cleaning after my mom. She always leave a mess behind and she leaves behind a lot. It's a pain in the ass to pick up her clothes, food and the sort after she's done cooking everyday :wagh:

I can honestly say I REALLY hate washing the dishes. I make a huge mess when cooking, so I tend to always grab the nearest and cleanest fork (or whatever) and get half the clean dishes dirty.

I despise cleaning out the god damn doors, mainly because I'm a lazy motherfucker. Too much wiping, too many stains that won't come off (seriously, how people do this) and too long to do.

Cleaning the wooden parts of the door frames and the windows,cleaning the ceiling fans because they get super dusty fast ,rearranging everything in my room because it makes me super tired fast.

I hate vacuuming so much. I'd rather scrub out my shower with a toothbrush and no ventilation than vacuum my carpet. It's loud, you have to lug a 20 pound machine behind you, make a giant mess of the cords, lose random parts or accidentally suck up something that wasn't meant to be. Just a pain in the ass!

I usually hate washing the dishes but now I hate taking out the trash because there are so many sick people that use the same trash chute as I do. I also have a bad gag reflex and I hate the smell of rotting stuff. It usually makes me feel sick when I smell horrible stuff and I tend to even gag severely.

No more throwing trash for me. B|

Taking out the trash... during the rain is painful as fuck. Especially when the trash bin gets filled with water....

Back
Top Bottom