What Grinds Your Gears?

Took me a while to read this, but man, what a load of bollocks. I would just go ahead and block her and be done with it. Not worth having her around if she's going to act like that.

Took me a while to read this, but man, what a load of bollocks. I would just go ahead and block her and be done with it. Not worth having her around if she's going to act like that.
Thank you. People like that are this pathetic, this hateful, this much of a bully to make snide remarks and flee. They do this and could make recipients harm themselves, fall into depression, or have a panic attack. Such people are heartless, cruel and pathetic. I can imagine this woman - if it was a woman - and what she looks like. A pathetic being who gets her jollies off of attacking people on social media and the Internet like a coward.

Yup. No should tolerated that kind of behavior.

==

When people refused to pay bills on a timely manner.

Somehow Instagram, forty minutes ago, flagged a normal story I shared to Stories regarding the puppies being put up for adoption.
I was instantly told I was banned from posting for three days or commenting anywhere. I was told my content would be lowered in feeds. I was told I was no longer eligible to use Instagram's branded content tools. Etc.
I had no clue what I did wrong or said to cause it. It’s not the first time I’ve been flagged like this.
I appealed with links they offer. Those links send you in circles to nowhere. You are told in one area that only “select” appeals are looked at (because they get so many).
My appeal was reviewed by robots quickly and I was told that it was denied. Believe it or not, the note from Instagram said my story about the puppies was flagged because I was talking about “sale of illegal and regulated goods.” Yes. Now I’m accused of "sale of illegal and regulated goods. I was silenced for an hour on a page I have for my pets.
I fear writing anything anymore there because of the harassment I am facing by that company.
I have read that eventually they will close your accounts altogether if they keep citing you with violations. If anyone wishes to see the post they flagged - I will share privately. Trust me, it’s clean and astounds me of what I was accused of. Today I suddenly was freed from prison a few minutes early. I received updates from Instagram that my violations were retracted. However, I still have a warning that I’m being watched like a criminal. Many, many people have told me they have been silenced and know others who have been reprimanded over similar clean posts. Examples I’ve been told make me sick. What can we do?
They keep adding violations to your record and wish to silence you completely. As someone who is an illustrator, this eats at my soul.
It silences me and breaks me. There is nothing I can do about it. Everything seems to be handled by electronic means - no humans can be reached. I feel my time there is limited sharing with everyone. If I disappear from IG - it isn’t my fault.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240718-053855_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240718-053855_Instagram.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20240717-141012_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240717-141012_Instagram.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20240717-000158_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240717-000158_Instagram.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20240716-235941_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240716-235941_Instagram.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 2
Yeah, I looked over your posts and search elsewhere of possible solutions and problems. At the end, they do not have enough actual, real employees examining your case and they're using an automation system which can contains tons of false positives for things like that *i.e. certain keywords, phrases or photos that might be deem harmful). It's a pretty terrible site that doesn't protects smaller creators. I advise moving onto a different platform that's a little manageable.

One trend I noticed is how fast misinformation spreads throughout. No fact-checking, no sources, people posting whatever for clout/engagement bait and dulls discussion (since everyone is trying to fight off misinformation/disinformation). No nuisance, no actual, thoughtful discussion; none.

A girl I’ve known 25 years and is now a drunk, a girl who has played my heart over 40 years about me being the one she'll always love, yet she's run off with her philandering husband over and over - once just as I was on my way to a job interview in his state to be with her - she emailed me two messages this afternoon (probably drunk) saying hate.
I told her this weekend to leave me alone - that she has never shown me love and has no concept of the action. That I’m done with her. I have decided not to move in with her and told her so.
Well she has spewed hate - one message I saw said that “ok kong ayaw mo wag bhala k mag isa.”
At which time I deleted both messages.
She left a voice mail too - which I deleted and didn’t listen to - and blocked her by phone, email and on Facebook. I’m sure she's drunk. She's a codependent living with her cheating husband. Working as a kasambahay. No car. Living in a fog. The story of her life.
Never saw her face even when he knew I lost my Tita Yvette. She's deeply disturbed and yet, spewed hate at me for truth I spoke to her.
Truth hurts, asshat.
Yes - I’ve grown - I’ve been forced to grow because of users and losers like her - and I don’t take shit anymore. Talk. All of them. Talk and no actions. Just absolute lost beings. She abandoned my aunt when she abandoned me - just as I was offered a home in her home town - so we could both be with her - what this woman said she desired. Lies. Then she fled without a trace. Left me in silence. I had no idea where she had gone. Imagine if I had been living with this fucktard and her fellow fucktard. My life would have been shit. So many people I’ve had come into my life are like her. Users.
Lost souls.FB_IMG_1725698479877.jpg

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1725698485880.jpg
    FB_IMG_1725698485880.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom