What Grinds Your Gears?

Misua Cat said:
Thank you, Loopy. :hug:

Last Monday put me over the edge.
I truly hate my aunt, one of my cousins and his wife.

There are those who have read some of my posts here and there about my "family" and the emotional abuse and neglect I have put up with because they have been all I have.

Even if my mobile postpaid was disconnected I was alone.

I could do the illustration story about this.

I never heard from my uncle from my mom's side,[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] my cousin, his wife (my cousin-in-law), my niece, and my nephew[/font] by phone call or anything on my birthday. Apparently they and my aunt forgot I was part of our family and I've devoted most of my life to take care of them and help them around the house.

I'm called on every favor and crisis.

I can't even count on two hands how many hugs or a "thank you" in 36 years of my life.

Never a FB friend request - forget that.

When my aunt was hospitalized my male cousin made me choose between work and family and yet I get the calls or texts when help and favors are needed.

I could write the illustration story.

I'm already dead to them except being the slave - born to be the caretaker for life.

Absolutely reprehensible.. they don't sound much like a family other than the fact they share genetic material with you-- and I take it you can't fully cut them out of your life since they're part of your immediate family and you may be sharing living space with them?
====================

Hearing about what Blizzard did to censor any support for the Hong Kong protesters because they're afraid of losing China's invested money really boils my blood, so I'm going to have fun turning Mei into a HK protest symbol like the rest of the internet. They're not getting a cent from me anymore

Tumblr's broken HTML customization interface and them failing to inform everyone that they require every link within your custom theme to have https in its code

which means any themes that haven't been made within the last year will likely break if you attempt to mess with the coding before changing the "http" to "https", and I only found this out last night while replacing the code for some icons in the sidebar with other keywords... and then tumblr wouldn't let me save. But I fixed it after finding a video someone did about how to fix the matter so it's all good!

My next step is to figure out how to get rid of the pesky boxes I can't turn off with the user interface...

Whenever two chefs are arguing about the food, and one of them points out that the risotto needs more seasoning and other items, only to be ignored. So, when Gordon Ramsay checks it out and jumps on their asses, they get surprised. What’s the point of arguing when they’re trying to help bring better quality?! :wagh:

People who can't follow simple fucking directions, advice or requests, then get mad if you remind them again. 

Case in point today. Older sister drag my ass all over town to get her check. She comes in the car, mumbles some bullshit (after KNOWING I can't hear on the left side that well and told her MULTIPLE TIMES to say shit clear so I can understand it clearly) and as soon I'm able to make my turn to go home, KNOWING she wanted to go someplace else, she's all "MAURICE! I NEED TO GO HERE" in a loud manner.

I lost my shit. Told her once again to don't mumble shit to my face. She gets all pissy because I'm pestering her with the same information, but I told her that if she pulls that shit one more time, she can walked home. 

She was silent after dropping whatever the fuck she wanted to go, telling her to get the fuck out of the car. I'm pretty goddamn steam because she pulls this shit over and over again.

When my sketch is better than my darken version. I also hate that I cannot draw DBZ to save my damn life. I literally only have ONE character to draw and I can't get Toriyama's style down! It honestly drives me insane. The hair and the eyes are the ones that always get me, especially the angry eyes. Look like fuggin' cubes It looks so easy but I can never get it right! GWAAAH! 

DAMNIT TORIYAMA!!!

BDVX27w.jpg

When theres already Christmas music but theres over a month and a half till Christmas...

LoopyPanda said:
Misua Cat said:
Thank you, Loopy. :hug:

Last Monday put me over the edge.
I truly hate my aunt, one of my cousins and his wife.

There are those who have read some of my posts here and there about my "family" and the emotional abuse and neglect I have put up with because they have been all I have.

Even if my mobile postpaid was disconnected I was alone.

I could do the illustration story about this.

I never heard from my uncle from my mom's side,[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] my cousin, his wife (my cousin-in-law), my niece, and my nephew[/font] by phone call or anything on my birthday. Apparently they and my aunt forgot I was part of our family and I've devoted most of my life to take care of them and help them around the house.

I'm called on every favor and crisis.

I can't even count on two hands how many hugs or a "thank you" in 36 years of my life.

Never a FB friend request - forget that.

When my aunt was hospitalized my male cousin made me choose between work and family and yet I get the calls or texts when help and favors are needed.

I could write the illustration story.

I'm already dead to them except being the slave - born to be the caretaker for life.

Absolutely reprehensible.. they don't sound much like a family other than the fact they share genetic material with you-- and I take it you can't fully cut them out of your life since they're part of your immediate family and you may be sharing living space with them?
Very true - since my mom died about six years ago I had to give up the condo unit.

=====

When I reported a Facebook page about "abusing cats" and I was told it didn't violate community standards and yet when I shared some innocent post as well as the other one about my cat's usual antics, not only these posts were silenced for being "against community standards," I couldn't log in to my first Facebook account for five days and a week - it will be two weeks on Saturday.  :gar: 

Facebook - worst customer service.  :mad:

“friends”

I always had a tough time making friends since when you’re disabled and look like an odd man out, and targeted of bullying, it isn’t something that drops from the sky. So, whenever I do end up finding a friend, consistently, it always blown up in my face (either because they really weren’t my friends to begin with or broke my trust for their own sake by stopping being associated with me).

Hence why I get a little pissy when friends I truly valued takes a piss on my trust, passion and concern. Honestly, this just further adds that confirms my mind that I truly have no friends outside of my family circle (and one or two people).

Encounters with people who are inconsiderate, self-centered, and just plain stupid. For instance, one of the four girls took one of the seats I reserved for my family last Saturday and when I told them someone was sitting there they didn't care. Another instance took place last Sunday when I went grocery shopping last Sunday - I was supposed to start and the other girl grabbed the grocery basket without asking.

Toxic people who gets angry over something that already been out for months. Bro, moved on to something else lmao.

When the art frustration hits to the max, like right now.

Its always like this with me, I get a very big boost to draw and feel super motivated and happy doing it and then after some time pasees everything comes crashing down and I start hating everything I draw, so gone is the motivation  :katprone:

So I usually post all my stuff on full resolution, and for images that are too big for imgur to keep at PNG size, I host the image on deviantart stash and just click the download button to view it full rez on a separate tab and paste the url in.

Well, turns out after nearly a decade, someone ended up seeing this and saying "that's a bug, not a feature" and fixed the download button to do what is actually intended. So now clicking it just downloads the full res image to your computer rather than let you view it full resolution in the browser.

I'm highkey pissed off they actually fixed it without providing any means of viewing it at full resolution without downloading it yourself.

Back
Top Bottom