What Grinds Your Gears?

kY1EbOJ.jpg

when someone tries to start some shit by bringing up shit that has nothing to do with anything.

When people think they are tough shit but are too cowardly to admit what is really bothering them. They act as if their IQ is too high and complex for someone to understand what they really mean and just act like an asshole the whole time. Funny thing is, I know more than people think. I just sit back and watch, giggling at the comments. 

Another thing I hate is the time I take to find a Shiny! I'm currently trying to find Shine Regigigas and I'm on day 2. I just wish my odds were better but then again, that's just me being greedy. I think I have the max odds with the Shiny charm but I'm just really impatient!

When my brother asks me to help out with his math homework at 12 am my time

I don't mind doing it because it's easy algebra but I don't want to do it when my mind is powering down for bed.

When you have tons of artworks but felt no need to share it on the forum now.

Someone talking shit as if they know what they are talking about, only for it to get exposed seconds later to be an absolute joke. Don’t get high and mighty to someone, then turn around to be the exact example of what you are accusing other(s) of poor performances.

• "Your connection has been interrupted, please reload" when I click on a link
  • That loud synthesizer scream my laptop does when I try to listen to music and draw on a big canvas at the same time
  • Random body pains that come out of nowhere and make me wonder if I'm lowkey dying
  • People who nitpick my taste in fashion (like I give a rat's ass)
  • Netflix's terrible horror catalogue
  • my hair

ShineCero said:
When you have tons of artworks but felt no need to share it on the forum now.

Someone talking shit as if they know what they are talking about, only for it to get exposed seconds later to be an absolute joke. Don’t get high and mighty to someone, then turn around to be the exact example of what you are accusing other(s) of poor performances.

Okay, I have another one (some of you know that I'm currently binge-watching Hell's Kitchen).

When someone completely blows up for no reason because they couldn’t muster a way to answer the question. It’s one thing that you didn’t understand, perhaps, even confused, but after being repeatedly asked on it time and time again? There’s no excuse.

Oh, and immediately want to start a fistfight when you get turned into a clown, because, well “I ain’t no bitch”. :thinking: Pretty sure Gordon has a black belt.

Ben (the first guy), Joseph (the one I’m taking now) and Scott are probably one of the worst chefs (in terms of personalities, not their ability as chefs) on Hell Kitchen.

"You send a raw chicken last service. I took charge and made sure everything right."

"Okay, what happened tonight? You kept sending raw fish"

*explodes in fucking anger*

Don't harp on your teammates and criticizing them for bad service a few nights ago, then get angry after you get called out for doing the same. Bunch of fucking clowns, I swear.

- Fake buyers abusing Grab Food drivers by pranking them.
- When I was listening to some good music and adding it to Favorites and Spotify starts hanging. :katslam: That is ridiculous.

Tiffany from Hell's Kitchen. I can't put my finger on it, but the way she treated Barbie (an black contestant) are practically little to no reason, comes off as racist. Literally every time someone else makes an mistake, she says nothing, but as soon Barbie even makes a comment, she goes off on her.

Let's Players who play games they don't like just for views and force you to watch them button-mash the dialogue and then they fuck around for the entire video because they don't know where to go. Bonus pain if they call it bad game design instead of a matter of having a goldfish's attention span.

Also, nightcore music for some reason. Nothing activates my primal rage faster than nightcore and idk why

Well, I did it again. I received two angry phone calls from my aunt again. If that happens again, that's when I will draw the line.

Why did this last lashing occur? Because my aunt was trying to set me up to fail by making me bring my niece with me and I told my niece that we should go home and I had to keep an eye on her.

I was that easy to dump. Easy to shout at. All over trying to take good care of my niece.

Misua Cat said:
Well, I did it again. I received two angry phone calls from my aunt again. If that happens again, that's when I will draw the line.

Why did this last lashing occur? Because my aunt was trying to set me up to fail by making me bring my niece with me and I told my niece that we should go home and I had to keep an eye on her.

I was that easy to dump. Easy to shout at. All over trying to take good care of my niece.

That sounds awful! All you were doing was just watching over your niece. I'm sorry your aunt is treating you so terribly... Much hugs  :hug:

When you try to look up a song in your playlist on Youtube and find that it either is unavailable or disappeared. Without telling you the dang title to even help you remember what it is!  :mad:

LoopyPanda said:
Misua Cat said:

That sounds awful! All you were doing was just watching over your niece. I'm sorry your aunt is treating you so terribly... Much hugs  :hug:
Thank you, Loopy. :hug:

Last Monday put me over the edge.
I truly hate my aunt, one of my cousins and his wife.

There are those who have read some of my posts here and there about my "family" and the emotional abuse and neglect I have put up with because they have been all I have.

Even if my mobile postpaid was disconnected I was alone.

I could do the illustration story about this.

I never heard from my uncle from my mom's side,[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] my cousin, his wife (my cousin-in-law), my niece, and my nephew[/font] by phone call or anything on my birthday. Apparently they and my aunt forgot I was part of our family and I've devoted most of my life to take care of them and help them around the house.

I'm called on every favor and crisis.

I can't even count on two hands how many hugs or a "thank you" in 36 years of my life.

Never a FB friend request - forget that.

When my aunt was hospitalized my male cousin made me choose between work and family and yet I get the calls or texts when help and favors are needed.

I could write the illustration story.

I'm already dead to them except being the slave - born to be the caretaker for life.

Jesus, Misua, I'm so sorry that you are going through this. Stay strong, no one has to go through that. These people sounds fucking awful. :hug: We got your back, and any hugs and support.

===========

Having to end things you are looking forward too so quickly. That's what I get for being too excited about something.

Back
Top Bottom