What Grinds Your Gears?

My so-called best friend having a huge chip on her shoulder. Her stuck up attitude got on my last nerve.  :mad:

Customer comes into Arbys.

Customer: Do y'all have any hamburgers?
Me: No, I'm sorry sir. We do not. But, we do have beef, chicken, and turkey,if I could interest you in one of those? 
Customer: Well, since y'all don't have hamburgers, I gotta see what I actually want, now. 

or

Customer: Do you guys have strawberry shakes? 
Me: I'm so sorry ma'am. We do not. The shakes we currently have are chocolate, vanilla, jamocha, and orange. 
Customer: Well, if you don't have strawberry, what's the point of having shakes? -leaves-

Seriously. If you want a hamburger or a strawberry shake, there's a McDonald's 15 feet away.

People who comment on how much I eat knowing I have issues with body image...

"That's a lot of food for you to eat!"

Yeah and there's a lot of teeth for you to lose, how about you keep your eyes on your own fuckin plate ya CLOWN

Working at a summer camp for kids only for a 10 year old to become my stalker

Today, I’m feeling the fumes coming out, so I’ll add onto the continuous idea of vagueness earlier in the thread. One thing that absolutely furious me more than people who vague tweets about someone is the downplaying aspect that comes after that. “Don’t worry, it’s deleted. Therefore, you shouldn’t be that mad”.

Sorry, that’s not how it works. You don’t get to talk shit about someone behind their backs and swiftly deleted it (after already spreading such accusations and false information about them to your followers/platform/audience) afterwards and act like things are fine. If you have a problem with the person, you talk to them one-to-one to dispel any stigma between two parties. It cannot be downplayed, especially when the shit in question is talking about something, they know it them, along with actual screenshots (blocking out names doesn’t mean dick here). Vagueness is clear in the definition, folks: lack of certainty or distinctness or lack of preciseness in thought or communication.

I cannot take something, cropped them out, as example shown below, and claimed it is vague (especially without context). 

6WgXHHb.png

It is clear of who I am referring too. No amount of "well, I DIDN'T say any names..." doesn't cut it.

Furthermore, once the shit already hit the fan, you cannot dial it back up. I understand the notation of “words hurt”. No shit, but if the person is completely and utterly unaware that their words hurt another person… and you don’t let them know, how on earth are they supposed to know that? No one are mind readers and we’re in the realm of assumptions. Especially odd that the people who use these arguments, are often subjected to that same train of thought. Your words hurt, but they can spread, complain, cropped out images (with blocked out names, but it is obviously who you are referring too but taking their statements out of context) and spread throughout their personal accounts under the guise of “vagueness” to their friends in their words, and they don’t hurt. Even more strange is how they criticized anyone for spreading their tweets to others, despite literally doing the same thing they’re getting angry about under the idea of “well, this doesn’t involve them”, yet, spreading on social media (which some of those people that followed said accounts) isn’t much as involvement in the first place?

These things lead to distrust (and compromised friendship) because of this little charade due to lack of communication, but it wasn’t an absolute lost since I gained new ones with great support over it.

Had to get this out because it’s been bugging me for a while, but I feel a hell a lot better now I said what I really want to say lol. Hopefully, that’s the last time I have to talk about this… unless I get stuck into another similar situation. See you in social media in “Cancel ShineCero” folks :wagh:

=====

Also, it grind my fucking gears when I see artists having the gall to criticizes another artist’s skill level, but put it as “no offense”… fuck off with that shit, bro.  :thonk:

I absolutely hate people putting my clothes in everyone else's cabinets and I also hate people putting other people's clothes in mine - I found my tank top inside my cousin's cabinet last night and it isn't fucking supposed to be there. :mad:

when you're watching a drawing tutorial and they do it step by step--only for them to instantly doing too fast for you to follow along.

Hate when people don't say things to my face then act surprised when I catch them/find out. Then all of a sudden, they wanna be my friend and 'reason' with me. ...Only to double down and say all the stuff they hate about me but were 'too shy/nervous' to say it to my face. 

It's not even that I 'hate it', it's more that it annoys me. Honestly, I laugh at every attempt people make to 'make fun of me or my stuff' and enjoy the show when they can't make me mad.

Family member: ok so we should get lunch, where do you guys wanna eat

Mom: idk I'll eat anywhere
Aunt: idk I'll eat anywhere 
Uncle: what about you?

Me: uhhh I saw a Wendy's nearby, we could go there maybe? I just want chicken nuggets and maybe a frosty tbh

*entire family in car looks at me with a stink face like I suggested the worst thing ever and proceed to explain to me why my suggestion was dumb*

Don't ask me for my fuckin opinion if you're going to tell me where you don't want to eat anyway...

They did the same thing when they asked me what flavor ice cream I got and made fun of me for picking flavors that I could get anywhere else. 

So I proceeded to make fun of them for choosing Coconut and overly sweet flavors that made them end up throwing half of their 5 ounce cup into the trash. They shut right the fuck up when I scolded tjem for wasting food/money. Lmaoooo get fucked

Back
Top Bottom