What Grinds Your Gears?

Those bloody Christmas lights at the top of the page that come back every time I reload the page...

Bro won't do chores because "He's on vacation."

Me: Just because you're on vacation, doesn't make you exempt from chores. You're still at home. 

Him: I pretty much am. 

Sorry that I don't wanna do dishes for the umpteenth time after coming home from vacation. Getting my little sister to do her chores is like pulling teeth, too. 

I'd hate it less if it was just loading the dishwasher, but it blew up a year after we moved into this house, about 14-15 years ago, and parents never got it fixed. Been handwashing ever since, and I hate it. 

When I move out, I'm moving to an apartment that has a friggin dishwasher, bc I am NOT dealing with handwashing anymore. Ugh.

When you're making a post in a RP on a word doc and the computer shuts down on you; and recovery file didn't kept it :wagh:

This Roleplay poster is the hardest thing I've ever had to draw. Why is DBZ so hard for me to draw!!! I wanna cry...

Esxr.gif

THESE THINGS
backberry-musk-reed-diffuser.jpg

i FKING HATE THESE WITH A BURNING PASSION.
the whole gimmick of these little shits is to constantly flip the sticks out of the oil they sit in so you get a ~luxurious~ scent or some shit. But what they DON'T TELL YOU is that these fuckers RUIN YOUR FUCKING FURNITURE. They just put in tiny print that you shouldn't "directly place on furnishings" without actually specifying why. Most people just let the jar sit there with the little paper on it.

WELL, I HAVE A FINE FUCKING RING OF OIL THAT JUST ATE THROUGH THE GODDAMNED VARNISH NOW!
NOTHING on the box tells you these things eat through the paint/varnish with an efficiency on par with straight-up acetone and battery acid. Acetone at least won't leave a noticeable stain other than a mild texture different in gloss if you wipe it immediately, but this thing would've eaten through the wood if I didn't throw baking soda on it as soon as I saw it. Now I got a tiny ring lighter than the actual wood stain. At least I can cover it up with a random piece of decor. 

Anyway, point is, fuck these things and fuck whoever's idea it was to invent one. Just buy a candle!

It's going to be another week until the flu vaccine actually kicks in. 

Except I had an allergic reaction to it so I've been feeling like garbage ever since I had it. Really hope it goes away

YouTubers being so cringe that they make videos about "OMG! I TALK TO KOBE AT 3AM! HE'S NOT DEAD" like, honestly, get the fuck out of here.

ShineCero said:
YouTubers being so cringe that they make videos about "OMG! I TALK TO KOBE AT 3AM! HE'S NOT DEAD" like, honestly, get the fuck out of here.
You can say JayStation, he's been trending from other people calling him out for making these shitty vids for kids

Including faking the death of his own girlfriend for views

Back
Top Bottom