To Be Or Not To Be?

Grey Star

Red Jacket
Preview / Planning
http://boogaloocrews.com/showthread.php?tid=298

Registration
http://boogaloocrews.com/showthread.php?tid=306

Rules.

1. No god mod, mary sue, etc. Standard practices people.
2. For all intents and purposes, lust is the one sin that is barred in this RP. Yes, it is about demons, no, I don't want it getting smut up in here.
3. All demon characters have to be corrupted versions of themselves that have gained darker characteristics. They don't have to be evil, just a bit darker compared to their previous self.
4. No characters playing both sides.
5. Don't make the story too convenient.
6. As a general rule, there can only be half as many investigators as there are demons in this RP. This does not count my characters for numbers purposes. Investigators are going to be antagonists, not the main cast.
7. Kill offs are fine, so long as you are killing your own character and not someone else's.

---

In the countryside a collection of demons were present. The demons were meeting in a cave, which was barren rock excluding a fire set in the center, that light up the cave and cast shadows upon the walls. Balnazzar stood proud and began to speak.

"Though there are not many of us here, in fact, there is only three of us, we are still here. Though our corruptions and the method we obtained them in vary, we all are demons. And demons must stick together to survive in a world which detests and hates them. That is why we are gathered here today."

Zonrir spoke up, "Your speech sounds really nice. You are very of form today," He gave a smirk.

Balnazzar nodded in reply to Zonrir.

"Do you trust me Zonrir? Trust me to keep you safe and protected from those who would do you harm? Those who cannot use compassion and see our plight?"

"I feel like I can trust you enough!" He gave a genuine smile. He clearly wasn't just trying to inflate Balnazzar's ego this time... though he wouldn't complain if it DID inflate his friend's ego a little... he was hungry.

"You sense something? All I sense is my sudden craving for potato chips." Zonrir joked.

"Yes. Someone who threatens our very existence. But it is of no consequence, we will be fine." Jacen replied. "Though, if you see any white haired women running around, be cautious."

"We should keep our guards up! I wonder if this woman has a big ego?" He quietly licked his lips

"No, she doesn't." Jacen replied.

"Are you referring to?" Balnazzar asked.

"Indeed, I am." Jacen said his voice beginning to have both fury and fear.

"Then we will be safer in the city than in this countryside." Balnazzar replied.

"What kind of backwards logic is that?! It's much easier to hide in the wilderness than in a city!"

"It is much easier to hide our appearance and scent if we hide in the city." Jacen said.

"True, she would be easier to lose there as well when she can't smell us." Balnazzar replied.

"I guess I can see your point. Besides, I look good in a suit." He smiled.

Zonrir shifted into his disguise form... "Then let's leave a good first impression!"

After about half an hour the three were at the very edge of the city's Industrial District, with Jacen and Balnazzar looking at each other.

"We risk the militia here, but it will be very hard for her to find us." Balnazzar said.

"Or we could circle to the Slums, but she would expect us there." Jacen replied. "Zonrir? Your thoughts?"

"Hmmm... You think there's a chance at us living in a nice a apartment? I just hope they allow pets, otherwise how are we gonna get Jacen in there?" He joked.

"I, I wouldn't want to live in an apartment." Jacen said, his voice trying to conceal seething fury.

"And no offense, I would require my own." Balnazzar said.

"Let's sneak to the slums, there we can hide Balnazz-" Jacen said before being cut off.

"Hold it freaks! I know that anyone with flaming eyes is a bad sign!" A mitilia soldier said, pointing a rifle at Balnazzar. He was dressed in white armor and seemingly unafraid.

"Stand down, human. If you fight us all by yourself... You're gonna have a bad time."

Back
Top Bottom