To Be Or Not To Be?

Jacen was attempting to make some sort of cigarette, which was knocked out of his hands by Balnazzar.

"Smoking is bad for the lungs." He said.

"I need to relieve some stress. Smoking a pipe does that for me." Jacen replied. The streets were empty with a few people face down on the ground hugging buildings, and a general ransacking seemed to have taken place.

"Where to..." Jacen muttered.

"Let's check out an apartment." Jacen offered.

"Not unlike you're parents raising you." Balnazzar replied.

"Mention them again, I use you as a bullet shield when I take on Snow." Jacen warned. The two demons began to walk towards an apartment building.

"I doubt bullets will hurt Bal much." He followed them, "So Jacen, what's the plan? We change to look like humans and claim Bal as our father or something?" He was genuinely curious, "If worse comes to worse I can try to turn into a dog."

"Like we said, find an apartment, hide there, and now maybe get to the bottom of who is in this city." Balnazzar replied.

"And maybe Snow." Jacen added. The two walked into the apartment building, Balnazzar going to the desk and negotiating before returning with three room keys.

"Glad I have that bank account that provides easy money movement." He said.

"Sure it wasn't the flaming eyes?" Jacen asked, taking a key from him.

"Awww but ghosts make a home fun! Everyone knows that! Can we at least playfully spook our neighbors?"

"You weren't there for the ghost in the elevator. Though that does sound like fun though." Balnazzar said to Zonrir. "Don't think of telling me to stuff it Jacen." Jacen looked like he was about to say something before closing his mouth, walking out the elevator, and to an apartment.

"I hope there's enough room for us all!" Zonrir said with a little bit of thought.

Zonrir nodded, "We'll have to get each other's phone numbers. I guess I'll go off to my room then... I'm on third floor I think."

"Strange creatures? Okay, I won't let you bite me, then." he teased, taking the elevator to the third floor.

Back
Top Bottom