The Sisterhood of White Magic Society

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Z ~

Black Jacket
A0TNETX.jpg

Sisterhood of White Magic Society

Around Age 799 was the first instance of Magic on Planet Booga, used by Deimos from Deimos Valley. Based on the properties of Neutral Energy, the Deimos were able to turn the tides of the war against the humans in Paradice using this newfound power and drive them to defeat. Man-made weapons were made ineffective against the sheer power of magic and numerous of conflicts had surrendered to the Deimos. The First King of Deimos Valley, Troyah, declared that Paradice is now officially part of the Deimos Kingdom and vowed to eliminate every single human across the continent and secured a home for Deimos to live and breathe without oppression.

As the Deimos invasion continues, a handful of humans, from the Silversea Village, began to study the concept of Magic used by the Deimos. As the humans, in a futile effort, tried to hold off the Deimos Invasion, the humans from the Silversea Village train desperately hard to understand how and use magic as their last hope of stopping the invasion. As humans were fast learners, capable to adapt to a dire situation to ensure survival, they were able to not only learn magic but performed it much better than the Deimos as they took a step further to revolution magic as a means for solely destruction. The Deimos Invasion took over well over 80% of the land, they came to a halt the Silversea Village began to repel their forces, forcing the invasion to a halt and pushed back. Deimos’ successful campaigns began to face failures, Deimos forces began to fall and the humans managed to recover 40% of the land that the Deimos had taken control. It was only a matter of time before the humans can rid the Deimos out of Paradice and regained their land. The humans from Silversea Village earned a title, called “The Powerful Mages” and celebrated as heroes.

However, The Powerful Mages began to have a sweet tooth of greed within their hearts. They started to use their success, being the only ones capable of using magic, as a means to gain a fortune. They charge people for their services as they go to village-to-village and drive out the Deimos invaders. If the village cannot afford to pay the Mages, they will refuse to free the village from the Deimos until they have to gather practically everything in their possession as a bargain for their services. On top of the Deimos Invasion controlling the last 30% of Paradice, attempted invasions, the greed of the Mages soared. It causes people to have an interest in magic—as a means to secure a safety net of money, power, and status among the humans. Thus, humans have two enemies, Deimos who want the death of humanity in Paradice and the Mages who feeds off of humanity for profits and amusement. It is believed that the first instances of the Witch Hunt started in the late Age 1600, leading to the deaths of humans who practice magic. Paradice became the land of bloodshed, corruption, and violence.

One day, the impossible happen. A man, thought to be the destroyer of worlds due to being a child of that of a human and a Deimos, appeared to ease the bitter state of Paradice. With the blood of a “Mage” and a Deimos running in his veins, he attempted to destroy the bloody violence that drowns Paradice and bring peace onto the land. Mages and Deimos alike both laugh at the man who sought that he, alone, can bring peace onto the land of the blood. How can a single individual change centuries worth of violence? Especially a man that was created from a forbidden relationship at that? No one took him seriously—and that gave the man, who referred himself as Merlin, the chance to show off the sheer difference of himself and the rest of the region. During a battle in Age 1814, the humans and Deimos once again clashed against one another, with the Mages profiting from the battle. However, Merlin appeared in the filed as well, causing confusing for everyone. He looks at each side and once again, prompt them to drop their weapons and seek peace. When they refused, the Merlin nodded his head. With a stroke of his beard, the man raises his hand over the horizon and cast a spell that no-one-ever-knew. With a snap of his fingers, the energy radiant from his palm beam across the skies: It forces the Deimos bow down. It forces the humans to drop their weapons and pray. The Mages on the sideline that seen the light brought forth by the Merlin had tears forming out uncontrollably and began to pray as well. As everyone turned to Merlin, he began to speak:

“Magic shouldn't be the tool for destruction and bloody violence. It shall be the tool to express the understanding and capability of ourselves-and-Mother Booga, for thy provided us the stimulus to protect her from the destruction that comes from unruly forces-and from our hands.”

The powerful words swirl upon those that appeared in battle. Before, they were seconds away from painting the landscape with the blood of their enemies, but now? They turned to each other in agreement and understanding. The war had dragged out long enough to accomplished nothing. What were the means for the war? How many lives can one lose before someone realized that it times to call it quits? The vast power of a single man has done was enough to convince to seek for a better future. The reconstruction period for Paradice began in Age 1815.

The interest of magic soon became favorable once more. After Merlin’s powerful scene that ended the battle and effectively the war, people flocked from left and right to become students. Merlin, as he stroked his beard, became amused at the people’s reaction and happily agreed to pass down his teachings of magic and founded an academy called "The International Society of Magic". As time passes on, the advancement of magic by the Paradicans was so much that it split the International Society of Magic into two factions: The Brotherhood of Black Magic Society and The Sisterhood of White Magic Society. Merlin also hoped to pass down his teachings onto the Deimos, in hopes of connecting both Humans and Deimos together. However, discrimination against the Deimos never left the minds of the humans—which lead to the Expulsion of Deimos in Age 1888, despite Merlin’s efforts for unity.

Paradice became the epicenter of Magic and peoples around the world traveled in order to become Magician. Before his death, Merlin had picked out his best students to run the two schools and hoped that they continue to spread magic throughout the world and hope to end the hostility between Deimos and Humans. Upon his death, there had been many leaders of the Sisterhood and Brotherhood; the current leaders now are ShineCero as leader of the Brotherhood of Black Magic and ~ Z ~ as Leader of the Sisterhood of White Magic.

The Sisterhood of White Magic Society is one of the two schools of the original International Society of Magic—that primarily focuses on White Magic. White magic has traditionally referred to the use of magic for selfless purposes. In hindsight, white magic is the benevolent counterpart of malicious black magic and because of its ties to traditional pagan nature worship, white magic is often also referred to as "natural magic". Those who are interested in the White Magic should attend the Sisterhood and learned all of its related properties to become a powerful White Mage.

The Sisterhood of White Magic Society opened its doors for everyone, regardless of gender or race (Deimos). However, there hasn’t been a Deimos in the Society for thousands of years due to the Expulsion of Deimos back at Age 1888. Of course, sisterhood is predominantly female, you will see the rare male white mages among their ranks. It is important to note that those that attended the Sisterhood have the highest rate of becoming successful heroes within the Heroes Organization of Empire State. Often times, they are the most valuable source to search for mages due to their range of healing and status cures by plentiful of Guilds.

The Sisterhood of White Magic Society is located in the middle of Paradice and across the road is its counterpart, the Brotherhood of Black Magic Society. The institution size is about 5,076 acres from all angles. It is surrounded by a powerful magical barrier—placed by the Legendary Merlin and beefed up from each new leader of the Sisterhood—to fend off enemies that tried to attack the school. The Current Leader of the Sisterhood is ~ Z ~, a small humanoid being that is able to warp fractions of reality in some form.

Notable Areas of Interests

Mahou Shoujo Arena: Mages that have an interest in using their White Magic for battle use the Mahou Shoujo Arena to studied and hone their skills for battle. This is the place where the Heroes Organization seeks out recruits in their Guild. They are taught to not only study the arts the healing and status cures but also become a powerful warrior to attack enemies as well. It is the best way to become a Battle Mage if this peeks your interest.  It is located in the middle of the Sisterhood, the biggest building in the entire school.

The Magical Halls: Across the Mahou Shoujo building, the Magical Halls is composed of three floors that house Mages who live on the campus to have the full experience of the campus.
  • The First Floor is where you can eat, hang out or socialize with your peers. You can also find Mages that have attended the institution for decades and ask for advice, tutoring and for Guilds, can scout out newest members for their organization.
  • The Second Floor is the place where you can study intensively for your magical abilities and practice your abilities. Think of it as a Gym for Mages.
  • The Third floor is composed of rental rooms that can be used for meditation, practice magical abilities, and the sort. 
  • The Fourth Floor is where all the personal rooms are located for those who wish to stay on campus. It has enough rooms to house well over 4,000 persons.
The Grand Sorceress Circe’s Library: At the end of the Sisterhood of the White Magic Society, the Library, founded by one of the former leaders of the Sisterhood, Circe, contained books of every form of information in relations to White Magic. The Library attempts to include “Alien-Magic” outside of the Planet Booga in attempt to increase the understanding of Magic and how it can influence society as a whole.

Hellawes’ Magical Shop: Contains some of the highest quality magical items in the world, including books and the availability to be taught powerful spells in exchange for a high price.
  • Potions
  • Advanced Magical Spells
  • White Magic Spell-Books (healing, protection, hexes)
  • Advanced Wands
  • Magical Staffs and Rings
Carole's Magical Garden: The Sisterhood of White Magic Society have a garden that able to grow many different kinds of plants, minerals, and vegetation. They are great for creating healing potions, cure horrible status affiliations and other things when going on long journeys. Even when extracted, the garden will always regrow and never withered away. Unlike Hellawes’ Magical Shop, they can be extracted for free; however, you have to personally use the ingredients yourself to create the potions and other healing items.

White Magic Laboratory: Advanced Mages gathered together to experiment Magic on a variety of things, along with the creation of a new magical skill. It appears on the outskirts of the Sisterhood, composed as a small, white building and considered a high-level course. The office of the leader of the Sisterhood is located within the facility. However, each leader has their own unique ways of how their office appears for people who wished to speak with the leader. Currently, Grand Sorceress ~ Z ~ 's office seems to be placed in a little "pocket dimension" where the concept of "consistent" is non-existent. From there, it's protected by three guards that will not let you in unless you have an appointment with her.

Mages Ranks: These are the ranks that applied the worldwide standard. If you're not part of the Sisterhood or Brotherhood, you will be considered a "Rouge Mage" with no rank attached.
  • Novice
  • Expert Mage
  • Battle Mage
  • Witch [Warlock if one becomes evil]
  • Wizard
  • Grandmaster Mage
  • Sorcerer/Sorceress [Highest anyone can get]
  • Grand Sorcerer/Grand Sorceress [Leaders Title Only]

The Sisterhood was crowded with many people complaining and angry in front of a desk with a lone faun-like creature tending all of them. The people were holding up papers and folders, all yelling at the lone Faun who was working around the clock to attend each and every single person. The poor creature was sweating due to being overwhelmed by so many people. The many people called out to the animal.

"How long do I gotta wait for an appointment?!" A man called out. "They sent me from the Brotherhood to here so I can get approved by the leader of this place!"

"I assure you, she's very busy!" The faun said with a nervous tone. "She's just--"

"Yeah! I've been waiting for this appointment for almost 2 weeks now!" A girl shouted.

"Forgive me but the leader of the Sisterhoo--"

"When is Shine coming back?! He's been gone for months!"

"Tell your leader to hurry up then!"

"I can't learn any magic skills if you don't approve me! C'mon! We want some answers!"

The faun, known as Faunix, let out a small sigh before returning to attend the complaining members. He, along with a few other people, tried their best to make several appoints with the people so they can talk with Z. Oh man, hurry up and wake up, Lord Z! Faunix thought. These people will have my horns if you don't come out soon!

Liza was among those in the line waiting for something. "Hey.. HEY!" She shouted so hard, far louder than anyone in the room. "I was suppose to get promoted today! Yet, when I went to the brotherhood, Shine wasn't there and told me to go here! So get the stupid leader out here already so I can get my new rank!"

"U-Uhh! You must be the one we called in from yesterday, yes?" Faunix said worriedly. "Please, we're working around the clock to get in as many members as we can! Without Shine, the work just doubles! T-The leader...is very busy right now! She's attending to important manners on Shine's disappearance! Please give us just a bit of your patience!"

Faunix turned to Liza and let out a small sigh. "What's your name so I can file for your promotion."

"What kind of organization when a leader just slacks off when one just so happen to go missing!? That's no excuse bruh!" Liza shouted in response. "And My name is LIZA! THE LIGHTNING MAGE!"

"I assure you, Master Z is not slacking off!" Faunix looked around with her application and pulled it out of a special file. He made sure everything was in order and placed a stamp on her application. "I just need to see some I.D please. Once that's done, you can go and wait for Lord Z to come in the appointment lobby."

"Fine." Liza shown her ID to him. "If she doesn't stop out in 5 minutes, I'm raining lightning bolts on you, punk!"

"I assure you, she'll be here in any second..." Faunix sweated. One of the many workers there ran over to Faunix, almost in a state of panic. He gasped for air and whispered something to Faunix.

"It's Lord Z..!" The man gasped. "She's not in her room!"

"She's WHAT?!" Faunix screamed. The whole room got quiet for a moment before he turned turned to Liza and gave her a nervous smile. "U-Uhm.. One moment please!" He turned back to the man. "What do you mean she's not in her room?! Where did she go?!"

"I have no idea! She left this note!"

Faunix swiped the paper from the man's hand and read it to himself.

"I will be taking my naps somewhere more quiet, a place that is less crowded than this. Take care of any important business, Faunix! Keep an eye on Nicori as well." Faunix stared at the man and sighed.

"Master Lix said he knew were Lord Z was located so he's going to retrieve her now."

"How the hell does he knows where Z is..? She could be anywhere!"

"Eh!?" Liza said, seems to overheard what they were saying. "Are you saying.. that leader of yours isn't here!?" Liza's hands became to gathered blots of electricity. "I'm not.. here to waste time!"

"W-Waah!" Faunix said worriedly. "I-I assure you that Lix is on his way now! Don't worry Ma'am! Please calm do--"

Faunix was cut off thanks to Lix arriving at the scene. He turned to Liza and held up his hand with Z squeezed inside of it. He said nothing to Liza or Faunix and simply released Z from his iron grip.

"Get to work, Master Z." Lix said seriously, yet, emotionless.

"Ah! Master Lix! Thank god you came on time!" Faunix panicked. "You brought Lord Z with you! Where was she?!"

"Brotherhood. Less crowded for naps."

"Well, that makes sense..."

"Aww man~!" Z whined. "Do I have to do all this work~?"

"Yes Lord Z!" Faunix huffed. "You've got quite a bit of assistance to tend to! You can start by tending to Miss Liza here!"

"Do I have t--" Z was cut off by Lix.

"Now." Lix said sternly.

"Ugh, fine~" Z turned to Liza and tilted her head before floating down to meet her at eye level. "What can I assist you with, ma'am~?"

Liza crossed her arms. "I was suppose to be promoted as a Expert Mage today! As you know, Shine isn't here, so you have to be the one to handle my promotion!"

"Promotion~?" Z seemed to chuckle slightly. She held out her mitten hand and looked at the records involving Liza. "Everything looks clean~ You seem to have a vast knowledge of the magical arts~ I approve of you being an expert mage under on condition...~"

Z signed the records, giving Liza the rank of expert mage. In her hand was the confirmation for Liza's status with her stamp and signature of approval. She taunted Liza by wiggling the piece of folded paper in her mitten hand.

"The condition is that you can take the proof from my hand~" Z wiggled the paper. "Show me your skills of being an expert mage~ Should you fail, I will rip this to pieces~"

Liza smirk. "Well, old lady, I'll show you what I'm made of!" Liza pulled out a wand, that contains the thunder bolt as the symbol, rather than a typical star. "You better get everyone out of the way because it's about to get pretty electrify in here!" She waved her wand, summon a large lightning, striking down ontop of Z. Her intention wasn't to hurt her, but to keep her paralyze so she can swipe the paper.

The lightning bolt hit Z but she had her other hand over her head. The bolt hit her hand and deflected away safely. She tilted her head to Liza and wiggled the application in her hand, taunting her. It looked as if she was trying to purposely get Liza mad. She lowered her hand and sat down on her pencil in mid-air.

"C'mon now, is that the best you got~? You expect to be an expert mage with that kind of power~? I've seen newbie mages that have better attacks than you~" Z rocked back and forth on her pencil like s swing. "Maybe I should put you back to novice~"

Steam came out of Liza's ears. "Don't take me light, granny!" Liza said. She took a stance and perform a simple dance, alas as it last that it would be one n a trace before the rain fall before them as Z stand. "The Dance of the Rain...!" Liza states. The clouds began to form within the area where both Z and Liza were.

"I'll show you, what I'm capable of!" Liza rose her wand once more. "Get ready!!!"

=======================================

Bob arrived at the Sisterhood. "We're here. Huh? There's lots of people than I expected..! I guess they're really eager for whatever they're trying to get." He observed. He noticed a cloud formation in a particular area. "Well, fancy that! Random cloud formation!"

Vox responds nicely looking at the number of people "It may be night fall before any one will see us if any one sees us to day." He says looking at the cloud that bob is "I have to agree on that. Odds are its some kind spell."

Z stared at Liza before holding out her OmniPencil and seemingly braced herself for what was coming. She still didn't look phased at what Liza might do. She quickly began to draw something using her pencil. What appeared was a rod, a lightning rod in specific. She slammed her pencil against the rod and both merged. Her pencil essentially became a giant lightning rod. She waited patiently for Liza's next move.

"A lightning to cancel your attacks~ How will you counter~?"

meta knight said:
Vox responds nicely looking at the number of people "It may be night fall before any one will see us if any one sees us to day." He says looking at the cloud that bob is "I have to agree on that. Odds are its some kind spell."

"Indeed! Though, I wonder what brought that about?" Bob asked. "Let's check it out." Bob heads over the formation of the clouds. 

~ Z ~ said:
Z stared at Liza before holding out her OmniPencil and seemingly braced herself for what was coming. She still didn't look phased at what Liza might do. She quickly began to draw something using her pencil. What appeared was a rod, a lightning rod in specific. She slammed her pencil against the rod and both merged. Her pencil essentially became a giant lightning rod. She waited patiently for Liza's next move.

"A lightning to cancel your attacks~ How will you counter~?"

Steam came out of Liza's nostrils, her face grew bright head in anger. "Don't take light of me, grandma!" However, she'd sweated that she pulled out a lightning rod, where nearly all, if not all, of her magic where essentially lightning-based attacks. In a quick action, she dashed herself towards Z, aiming to tackle her. "M-.. Magical Tackle!"

Vox says as a matter of fact "I got to agree i am curious as well." Walking torts the clouds as well.

Z was tackled to the floor and she began to chuckle with an echo. She held the girl by the back of her shirt and rolled to the side, pushing her off. She pointed at Liza with the lightning rod which caused her to float in the air, unable to get down. She held the promotion for Liza in her other hand and wiggled it around, taunting her. Her tone got serious and the tip of the lightning rod began to glow, preparing an attack at Liza.

"You have failed to obtain the promotion from my hand and you have resorted to cheap tactics that not even a novice will resort to~" Z said coldly. "You are worse than a novice with the amount of knowledge you possess, Liza~ I honestly expected better from a lightning mage as yourself~ They say good things about you but I see it is nothing but a lie~" The attack on the lightning rod got bigger and bigger. "You are no true mage~"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom