Status
Not open for further replies.

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Pronouns
He/Him
HKD7AlF.jpg

The Forest of Memphis was once a sacred ground for the royal family--used as a testament to will for the descendants of Empire, the First King of Shina Ania—to find the worthy successor to the crown. The descendants are one of the few rare mortals capable of having Pure Energy—which is only available to “Gods”—this is proof of being a direct descendant of the king.

The Forest of Memphis was cited as the most well-round, beautiful paradise for love to truly come to fruition. It was said Empire would bring many beautiful women in the forest—each of them remarked how the journey was an unforgettable moment.

However, the Moyasu alma Disease had devastated Memphis and the Forest completely—rendering the places of royalty as nothing more than decaying wasteland. Furthermore, this was said to be the burial ground of the fallen Queen of Shina Ania. She was accused of being a fraud—citing that she was not the true descendant of the King—due to the outbreak of “false gods” appearing in the masses. Angered when she took the crown, she was assassinated during her daily jog in this forest.

Recent times, monsters and humans never come across this place—rumors have it that the angered of the fallen queen lingers and punished those whom step onto the landscape. Another rumor that a cult—called “The Watchers” used this area as their headquarters and prayers—but no one is brave enough to enter these lands.

Sudden burst of light appeared outskirts of the forest. The three men observed their surrounding. Watcher 2 took a deep breath, than exhale. "Man, the sensation of the fallen. The love is giving blessings through my nostrils." 

"Calm yourself, Watcher 2. Our journey has not ended yet." Watcher 1 said. "We must take the vessel to our birthplace." 

"Watcher 1 speaks the truth! We must move forward!" Watcher 3 turns to Magiana. "Vessel, to not make any negative attention to yourself. You are stepping on the holy grounds of the fallen! Please be on your best behavior!"

Aquario was starting to stir up but he wasn't able to do much due to his vision being blurry. He placed a hand on his head and stopped himself from moving or being moved from the others. He was still in no condition to fight.

"W-What is happening?" He said dizzy. "Ugh.."

"I won't do anything bad, I promise..." Magiana gripped her arms, placing her wand into her kneesock for safekeeping. Immediately she turned her head behind her. 

"Mr. Aquario! You're awake!" The girl was relieved he didn't suffer too great an injury.

"You have arrived to the birthright of the fallen!" Watcher 3 said. "This is where the rebirth shall take place. Now, please move along. We have so much little time in our hands!~"

"Indeed. We must not waste any time. Our brothers and sisters are waiting for us to see the success of our mission." Watcher 1 responded to Watcher 3. "Come along."

"M-Magiana?" Aquario slowly started to get back to his senses. He noticed that he was behind held by the other cult members and he quickly pulled himself out of their grip. He pointed his palm at the men and fired a large jet of water to them. He did the same to the men near Magiana.

"You will take us no where!" Aquario said with anger in his voice. "What is the meaning of this nonsense?! Explain yourselves or I will place you in an early grave!"

"M-Mr. Aquario, please, settle down!" Magiana headed towards him with a pleading in her voice. "I p-promised to do what they said, and that's why we're this far out! I didn't want them to hurt you any more. I don't want to hurt anybody..." She said with tears in her eyes. "B-but they said to be good, because this is where that fallen person is or something." The girl was scared and simply wanted to flee, but she was afraid of the consequences that would come of it given their warnings. She had no idea where they were either.

The Watchers were pushed down from the stream of water. 

"To attack the followers is a great offense, but to speak such language in the presence of the fallen's grave is punishable by death! Watch your tongue of how you address to us!" Watcher 3 said.

"Mind, Watcher 3. He is nothing more than a man drowned with ignorance. Let us give the pardoning to the man. He have no idea." Watcher 1 turns to Aquario. 

"You are now in the land of where the fallen has died. You and this young girl, are granted with high honors of becoming the vessels for the fallen. Please, do not fight. We do not wished to use force." Watcher 1 warned.

"Unhand the girl now." Aquario said with a strong voice. "I care not for your fallen and I do not plan to be anyone's vessel. Let her be at my side and I'll decide what you shall do with our bodies. Heed warning that I will not play into your charades."

Aquario didn't seem to do anything rash because he feared for Magiana's safety. He didn't know how these people would react and he didn't know what would happen to the girl if he attacked so carelessly. He stayed close to Magiana's side and seem to give her a hard stare.

Watcher 2’s body suddenly rose up onto the ground—like a lifeless body becoming alive—as the other two Watchers were discussing back and forth on dealing with Aquario’s blatant refusal to listen to their cause. He bore a sinister smile as his eyes began to glow a crimson color. 

“Perhaps this will change tone you used to speak.” Watcher 2 snaps his fingers. A sudden rush of individuals—in the tens of dozens—surrounded Aquario and forced him onto them ground as they grabbed a hold of them. Another dozens surround Magiana—grabbing her on the arms and forced her onto the ground as well.

Watcher 2 causally walked over to Aquario—lean downwards—and grabbed his head. He placed both his eyes and Aquario—making sure their pupils were locked onto one another.

“Now, you are too emotional to be making decisions. We do not wished to impose injuries among your persons. So I suggest you change the tone you are using when speaking to us. Otherwise, bones might be broken here and there…”

Magiana slightly struggled in distress, but it only served to further pin her face down into the dirt. "Th-that hurts... please let go..." She started to tear up from the anxiety. "D-don't hurt him, please...!"

Aquario growled under his breath and seemed to submit. He didn't want to but he worried for Magiana's safety and her worried call to him only made him more careful. He stopped struggling against the men and narrowed his eyes. His anger was unmatched right now.

"Fine, I'll go peacefully if you do not harm my student." Aquario said with a hiss. "If any harm befalls her, you can kiss your lives goodbye."

“See? Was that so difficult?” Watcher 2 chuckled. He snaps his finger, alerting the group to pick up Aquario onto his feet. However, they will not let them go and forced him to move forward. 

“Of course, we can’t have you making such a ruckus. So for the time being, you’ll be restrained until we reach for our destination.” Watcher 2 explained.  

The group causally lifted Magiana up from the ground as well, forcing her to move forward. However, they seem to be gentler when it comes to her. 

“We must not taint the body for our lord. Leave little bruises on her.” Watcher 3 stated. As all of them walked forward. It seems that they heading to a rundown palace. Vines were growing around it—bushes and trees were sprouting out of the cracks.

Magiana observed how much plant life was covering  the place and wondered how long it's been since anyone thrived here. Was there some kind of ancient temple somewhere?

She stayed quiet and let her tears dry out on their own.

"Such a disgustingly untamed area you have brought us to."

Aquario, as promised, didn't struggle against the group that held on to him. He glanced at Magiana every once in a while to see if she was doing alright. He was obviously beyond furious at the foolishness they have been dragged to. He stared at the scene before him, unimpressed.

"Alas, the palace is no longer in it's glory. However, once we revived her, we shall make this place reborn.." Watcher 3 said.

They reach the front gates of the palace. However, it was emitting some foul energy, covering most of the ruins. 

"Opened the gates so we may proceed." Watcher 1 stated.

Multiple people went ahead and opened the gates for them to pass through. It seems that they are  heading towards the back of the palace, rather than the front as it's entrance seems to be protected by some "evil barrier".

Everyone in the group stare at one another. Their eyes were riddle with smug-like expression.

"You will know when your tasks are done here." Watcher 3 stated. "If you are not up to what we done, we will let you go."

They enter the palace in the back, and traveled downwards. Soon, they reach a place - a dungeon. They place Aquario and Magiana in the dungeon, together, and closed the door.

"You will remained here until we are done with the preparations." Watcher 2 said. 

"And don't try to use your magic. We place a barrier that prevents you from using such." Watcher 1 chuckled.

"Hmph, scared that I'll destroy you if I use my magic?" Aquario teased. "Cowards."

He then addressed his glare to Magiana and let out a sigh. He sat down against a wall and crossed his arms, obviously annoyed with the whole situation they were dragged in. He didn't say anything for a while, almost as if collecting his thoughts.

"So, mind explaining to me what happened, Magiana?"

It took Magiana a few minutes before she spoke up, shifting uncomfortably against the cold wall and rough floor. "W-well, I was in the library reading like I was supposed to, cause I wanted to study before I went to bed."

"And then one of them sat down next to me. He even asked about me--he said my name too. Said he heard all about what we did back in the Opera House, and pulled out a book, asking for an autograph." Magiana's face grew red in shame as she retold the event, poking her fingers together. "So, I signed it... then he looked right into my eyes. I don't remember much besides them turning so.... red. It was really unsettling... then before I knew it a couple more people grabbed me by the arms and dragged me out of the building like they did with you." 

Then she sniffled and wiped the side of her face with a gloved hand. "One even licked me! Eek, it made me sick..." She hugged her legs to her chest with teary eyes. "I d-didn't think something like this would happen at all... I tried to get them to let go, but their grip was too hard to squirm out of. I'm really sorry, Mr. Aquario." She felt terrible, like it was her own fault.

"Now we're stuck here in who knows where..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom