The Forest of Memphis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Placed in the center of the room, underneath Magiana, was a symbol of a woman covered in flowers. One of the Watchers placed his hand on the ground. This causes the symbol to glow, in green hue, around the Magiana. This causes her movements to be restricted severely. 

"This is the method that we have chosen. You see? Women tried to escape the revival." Envy pointed to the women scattered around the symbol. As if the moment they escaped, they were killed on the spot. "This is the choice we're force to make..." Envy wipes a tear off of his left eye. "The choice that we have to toss away a perfectly good vessel." 

"But today, brothers! This is different!" Envy shouted. "Can't you feel the lust that surges within our bodies!? Can't you feel the sensation that the queen blessed upon us!?" Envy shouted. "Let's not waste our time! Let's not waste our breathes! Let's CALL UPON OUR QUEEN!" 

After Envy's preach, Watcher 3 scattered several books on the ground around Magiana. Each of the books seems to have a different symbol throughout 7 books. 

"In order to revive the queen, we must use the forbidden spell..." Envy stated. "The spell that brings the soul from the depths from this world and placed her within a body!" Envy explained. "The queen's soul was never taken to the afterlife you see! Her anger is so great, even Death is afraid! We must seek her vengeance! We must seek her justice! However, a body is needed! A strong body with unlimited potential! Look around! So many women, all of them are useless! But today! We found the perfect candidate! One that can handle the queen's power!" 

All of the Watcher members clapped their hands together. Purple-like energy formed between one another, pointing to the center above Magiana. It created an ball of energy that shaken the entire room. Walls began to crack. Bodies of women began to be lifted from the ground. Papers flying around across the room. In moments, an blue-like energy appeared in the middle. It's presence alone can be sense throughout the land of Shina Ania.

Envy stand in front of Magiana. Grabbing her face and forced her to look up the ceiling. "You see that!? The energy forming! The energy is enough to bring out her soul! See that blue light! That is her soul! And your body will be the suitable vessel for her! Aren't you excited!?" 

=========

Watcher Guards gripped onto their weapons, but Watcher 2 stopped them. He began to smirked. "Don't worry, it does not matter what this fool is saying." His eyes narrowed. "The queen will exterminated you without a second thought."

I'm scared. What's gonna happen to me if she takes my body like a hostage?... Magiana thought, but the words didn't take form in her mouth. All she did was stare up at the blinding light with a vacant kind of stare. Her eyes watered, but that could have simply been due to her staring directly at the bright light.

Hadrian was about to say something when he felt a wave of energy burst out from the direction of the ancient structure. He looked at the direction of the source, distracted from the group of guards. Is that the queen they were talking about? He couldn't be sure, but if it was... "That's one angry chick..." He muttered with an amused smirk.

“My love!” One of the member spoke out when the blue-ball of energy appeared before everyone. “She is h-here!” The members of the cult began to cry out. Their voices cracked as the energy began to take form. “She is reacting to our calls! Brothers! Let’s continue to pour more energy into her! Our queen of Shina Ania!” 

Envy’s eyes narrowed. His smile grew from cheek to cheek. “This is the light! This is our revelation! This is the journey of a new age!” Envy let go of Magiana to knee down and reach towards the air. Tears rain down from his cheeks to the floor. 

In moments, the blue energy took formed of a young woman figure. Its features were limited but noticeable. It was slim, but thick thighs and had long, waving hair. Despite taking appearance, the room was still in chaos. Bodies still spun around the room like broken toys. Papers continue to be flung across the room. The members, despite the state of tears, still continued their prayers.

“My love!” Envy shouted. “We have provide you a vessel! A vessel for you to take!” Envy pointed to Magiana. 

The figure stared at Envy for a brief moment and observed the room. Bodies being flung around. Papers and other materials scattered everywhere. Eventually, it turns to Magiana and began to speak. 

“Child. What do you wish that lies deep within your heart?” 

===========

All the men stared at the intense energy they felt.

“Sir, the ritual had begun!” One of the Watcher Guard stated.

“Damn! I’m wasting my time here! You two take care of this intruder.” Watcher 2 rushes towards the palace. “Can’t believe that I’m going to miss this!” 

The two guards nodded and turned their sights to the intruder. “You’re dead. Begone, sinner.” One of the Watcher Guard raised his weapon and swung down towards him.

============

Mecha Samurai, Blazrin and Elenaor have arrived.

“This is where the place should be.” Mecha Samurai stated as he walked ahead of the two. However, Mecha Samurai stopped in his own tracks immediately without warning

Blazrin looked over to Mecha and then in front of him, confused as to what had stopped him. He placed a hand next the axe on his back, bracing for whatever worried Mecha so much. He kept close to Eleanor, ready to help her out if she needed it.

"What's wrong Mecha? You sensing something weird?"

"Wish? You grant wishes?...." Magiana seemed almost mesmerized by the figure. Nothing that happened around them seemed to be registering to her consciousness. She didn't know what was happening if she took her eyes off the figure. At first, she didn't immediately answer, but it came quickly into thought.

I want my big sister to come back so we can have a happy family again. I want my sister.

"Sister..." Was all she could say out of her speechless shock. It was an innocent and selfish wish that took priority. At the moment, she forgot everything that was happening around her.
===============

"What's up? Did you hear somethin'?" Eleanor raised an eyebrow as she looked off into the distance before them. "I didn't."

In a quick instinctive move, Hadrian grabbed his scythe and swung it up to block the attack. A loud metallic sound was produced when the two weapon collided.

“Bad idea.” He smirked. The man pushed the guard’s sword back, then swung his weapon, aiming for his attackers head.

The figure stared at Magiana for a few moments after her answered. "Sister". An nostalgic feeling fell in her mind. She regain her composure, turning her eyes of the void to meet with Magiana's. 

"I too had a sister when I was alive. Fortunately for you, such a wish will never come true." Figure touched Magiana's forehead. An sudden burst of energy exploded between the both of them. Magiana's eyes shine, brighter than the sun. It created so much energy, it shoot up a long stream of energy upward in the sky for the entirely of Shina Ania to witnessed. Magiana's body would felt like her body is being raided by another. As if her soul was being push down to a center. Her body would experience a surge of explosive magical strength - never before. 

"Yes! Yes! The ritual has begun! Her soul will take over! She will be reborn!" Envy came down on his knees. Tears rain down from his cheeks as his mouth was opened wide. He tried to speak again, but couldn't due to the joy of this occurrence. 

===========

The Watcher Guard didn't expect the man to block his attack. This causes him to unable to avoid the attack and his head was sliced off. It ell tot he ground and rolled to the feet of the other guard.

"Y-You bastard! I'll make you regret that!" Watcher Guard was about to raise his weapon, but the explosive energy that shoot upward the sky and shook the entire Forest of Memphis caused him to turned. "The ritual? It's... it's happening!" His voice cracked and began to wail out in a sobbing tone. "Our Queen has be reborn!!!" He fell to his knees. 

============

"I feel a sudden surge of energy. Lots of it. In fact, more of it." The entire landscape was shaken, as if an earthquake had appeared. The energy beam that appeared caused concern for Mecha Samurai. "We need to move. Now." Mecha Samurai rushes off to the direction of the energy beam.

"Yeah, definitely a bunch of weirdos." He raised an eye brow at the other guard wailing on his knees. Sure the energy felt enormous but it was just a queen... "Weren'lt you going to fight me? What makes her so special to you people?" He asked in both curiosity and annoyance.

Magiana hunched forward in reaction to the sudden surge of energy. She let out a cry as she felt the strain of the unknown entity trying to force control over her body. The girl struggled to breath, forcing herself to gulp in breaths of air. 

What's happening!? I can't see! My body hurts all over...! Someone help me! None of this was able to be vocalized, unfortunately. 
============

"Holy shit!" Eleanor pointed over to the giant energy beam in alarm. "Is that the place they're holing up people at!?" She took off after Mecha Samurai. "Let's hurry on over before the whole place splits in half!"

"Yeesh! We're always late to the party!" Blazrin rushed after Eleanor and Mecha, keeping a hand near the handle of his ax, ready to fight and attack anything that hurts his friends. He made sure to keep the want he bought safe in a special pouch he owns.

The beam of light began that reached the sky began to diminish. The energy that brightens the entire room began to ease up a bit. The members of the Watcher Cult surrounded Magiana, as the energy-like being had disappeared. Did the ritual succeed at transferring the Queen's soul within Magiana? 

"Out of my way!" Envy shouted, pushing all the members down to the floor as he faces the young woman. "Queen, are you with us?" He asked.

Magiana's body began to move, not out of the will of the young woman, but from another. Magiana's eyes changed turned to a different color, radiant pink eyes, with a black iris. "Yes Envy, this body... this body will do. This young woman had high potential magic in her, you were wise to capture this fruitful one." 

==========

"The beam had disappeared... that means it's over." Watcher 2 said. However, he senses even more intruders. "Shit, even more? Do they intend to stop our ambition?!" He went back and returned to the field, to see if the Guards had defeated the first one, but one of them is already dead. "Damn. Why are you here? What is your purpose?! I don't have time for this nonsense!" He shouted. "There are more people coming this way. If you feel intend on getting rid of them, maybe I can overlook this matter!" 

==========

"Looks like the high levels of energy had disappeared. Still, we must hurry. I am sensing a possible danger that something will occur in a few moments." Mecha Samurai said. "I'm sensing few individuals outside of where the beam exploded."

Hadrian gave Watcher 2 a smirk. "Ah, so you want to do business with me now. Good for you I'm for hire. SO, what do I get out of this?"

"Wonder what kind of monster they summoned..." Blazrin said to himself. "Whatever they summon or unleash will be no problem for me! I'll be able to take it on no problem!"

Blazrin rushed to the source Mecha was talking about.

"Aw, looks like we can't take the scenic route then. I'll see if I can get there quicker through the trees around here. There's way better visibility up there." Without hesitation, Eleanor leapt up into the foliage and landed nimbly on one of the larger branches. "No time to lose now that we might get some goons on our tail." She proceeded to advance through the forest by leaping between the giant trees, hoping it would be a better way to get to the waypoint.

========

[OOC: I'll go on ahead and post Olivia arriving here on the Pegasus from Johannes Palace to save time]

Olivia could see the thicket of trees and gnarled trunks as she descended from the skies. "This place looks so isolated... no wonder they picked this spot."

"How about not getting instantly crushed by our queen?" Watcher 2 said. he observed Hadrian's appearance. "And some riches I supposed. Whatever floats your fancy." Watcher 2 turned around and grabbed one of the fallen guard's weapon. "I need to warn the others about this."

============

"Envy, where are the others?" The queen asked.

"They are currently making their move in other places in Paradice. Rest assured, they are trying to find those items that were precious to you." Envy responded.

"I see." The queen paused for a moment and observed her newly acquired body before turning back to Envy. "That's good. Seems like they are busy making sure that I can bring the fullest extent my and this body's power." She turned around and notice something. "Multiple people are closed by. Intruders?"

"Y-yes! But don't worry! Our guards will take care of them!" Envy explained.

"No. I want them to come here so I can test my capabilities." The queen smirked.

==============

Mecha Samurai nodded when Eleanor and Blazrin moved on ahead. "Alright, just be careful. I sensing tons of individuals in a single place, one of them harbors high levels of energy."

"Hmph, I would ask you to be specific. But since I'm bored, I'll take this." Chuckled Hadrian. He swung his scythe for warm up. He looked at the direction where he felt the several energy coming and smirked.

"What the hell is going on in there?!" Blazrin said a bit shocked. He turned to Mecha and smiled to him. "C'mon Mecha, if we stick together we will stop whatever is going on in there. Let's just hope we aren't too late to the party."

"Blazrin! Be careful! There's someone ahead!" Mecha warned and gripped onto his weapon. "Get ready for combat!"

Eleanor continued to advance, stopping to catch her breath after a few more jumps due to the exertion. What a drag, having to run around like this. So far, so good. Hopefully these guys don't use magic like those Paradican dweebs or summon some freaky monsters. That just makes the job harder for me. Huh? She looked down from her position in the trees to see a girl, Olivia, wandering through. She seemed to be looking for something judging from how she'd stop frequently to look around.

Now what's a cutie like that doing around a creepy place like this? Eleanor thought, scratching her cheek in confusion. Was she one of the kidnapped girls?

"Okay, I guess I just have to keep going this way to find that place... I'm so nervous. Do I have to fight them...?" Olivia muttered to herself.

"Hey girlie! You shouldn't be around these parts... say... you ain't got that weird disease, do ya!?" Eleanor called out to her, catching her attention. "You don't look like you're sick."

"O-oh, me? No, I'm not from here. I'm on... official business!" Olivia puffed out her cheeks, reddened due to unintentionally having called attention to herself. "Um... you haven't seen any weirdly dressed people holding a bunch of women hostage, have you? I'm supposed to help rescue them. But I came alone ...sorta." She thought the young woman to be strange, hiding up there in the trees. Was she watching her?

Eleanor leapt from the tree and down to the ground. "Really, now! So am I, with a few uh... coworkers. One of 'em said he could tell there were lots of people in one spot up ahead. Something about one of them having "high-energy". Not sure if that means one of them just drank a ton of coffee or what, but hey! Why don't you and me team up? My group wouldn't mind it one bit!" Eleanor hooked an arm around Olivia's shoulder nonchalantly. "We wouldn't want those creeps getting their hands on another poor little lady."

"I guess you're right... Fine. But if you're trying to lead me into a trap, you'll be sorry," Olivia warned, which earned a giggle from Eleanor. 

"Naw, nothing to gain from lyin' right now. I bet Blazrin and Mech' are already up there getting all the good fights too! Let's not lag behind 'em!" The two promptly started for the temple, with Eleanor having a running start up in the foliage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom