The Fallen Sky Temple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite being thrown out of the temple—all four of them were still under the effects from Negative’s mysterious attack. Their strength continue to being sapped away.

Negative stand still for a few moments before lifting his hand towards the sky. 

“Faunix. Have you ever heard the origins or myths of how we came from? Have you ever wondered why all of us exist?” Negative asked. 

“For the pure amusement by “our” absent creators. We’re nothing more than pawns to their games. I am simply rooting out the seeds—while I implant my own.” Negative chuckled. “And I shall not stop until the creators and every single world is utterly destroyed.” 

The Fallen Sky Temple was beginning to arise from the oceans, heading towards the sky. The man holding onto the fallen guardian noticed the change. “My God… the temple is rising! That man! If he controls the temple…!” He stood up, brushing himself and set the fallen Guardian somewhere safe. “I have to stop him!”

Negative gripped his hand, erupting a powerful shockwave across the sky, splitting the clouds. “As I said, take this event as a warning for your survival—and a warning for Z. I shall returned when I am able to find more information for my tasks. We will cross paths once again, Faunix. However, the next time, will be issuing you a tombstone…” Negative lowered his hand in a fast pace. This signals a powerful energy blasts which struck Faunix and the others as they stand, blasting them away. The old man’s house was destroyed from the impact. Silence managed to defend himself against the attack, but he quickly fell. The damage was too much for him to handle. 

“This is a memory of enormous gap between the likes of you and I. Farewell…” Negative used his other hand, which lifted the Sky Temple so far into the sky. From there, Negative snapped his fingers, creating some form of black energy covering the temple, causing Negative and the Temple, to disappear.

Lix and Faunix were blasted away thanks to Negative. Both monsters flew back from the force and skidded across the floor, the force still pushing them across the area. Once Negative disappeared with the temple, both bodies stopped moving. Faunix and Lix covered their heads to avoid getting hit in case anything happened but it seems that Negative was finally gone.

"W-What happened...?" Faunix said, trying to catch his breath. He watched Negative take the entire temple away and he didn't seem to believe it. He turned to see if Silence and Black Shadow are okay.

"Black Shadow! Silence!" He called out. "Are you two okay?"

In the meanwhile, Lix shook off the dirt and twigs that were on his fur. He seemed emotionless as always but he seemed to stare intently at the sky Negative disappeared to. His hands turned into fists.

Black Shadow rubbed her head as she woke up. 

"Yeah.. just a bit dizzy.." Black Shadow looked around. "Where's Master Shine!? Where's the temple?"

"Gone." Silence responded. He was struggling to stand. "Bastard defeated all of us away as if we're nothing more than ants to him."

"Master Shine is no longer with us, Black Shadow..." Faunix sighed. "We have to go back and inform Master Z what happened..." Faunix sighed, helping Black Shadow to her feet. "We should also thank you guys as well, you two were the greatest of help."

Faunix scratched his head and wondered what the others thought about heading back to the Sisterhood. He knew that Lix and him will have to tell Z everything.

Silence spat blood towards the ground. "I don't need your thanks. You're were just tagging along in my mission for starters. However, at least you monsters weren't a total loss." 

Black Shadow was about to say something, but Silence continued. "We're done here. You can informed your master about the situtation." Silence began to walk away.

"Where are you going?" Black Shadow asked. 

"Home. I served my purpose." Silence responded.

"What about your payments? Do you want it?"

"No. Payment is undeserving when I failed to bring Shine back. Keep the payments and benefits-- they have little meaning now." Silence left the area.

"... he's too proud.. don't mind him.." Black Shadow thought. She turns to Faunix. "I appreciate your kindness. We might as well returned to the Sisterhood and informed Master Z... as I need to informed Tort and Ballows. They won't like the news I will bring to them."

The old man staggered towards them. 

"Ermm... my home was destroyed... I ain't got nothing to go from there.." He scratched his head. "Can I accompany you? Your place is closet to that of Magician Square, where my buddies live." 

"That's fine, we owe it to you for helping us." Black Shadow said.

"Pride is for people who are too scared to admit their weakness." Faunix shrugged. "Anyways, we need to head back to the Sisterhood, might as well patch you up a little before returning you to the Brotherhood. Still... what's gotten into Master Shine? I do believe we might be in a world of trouble, Black Shadow..."

Faunix nodded to Shadow and looked to the old man. He placed an arm around the old man to help him walk.

"You can rest in the Sisterhood, I'm sure Master Z will understand your situation." He turned to Black Shadow and Lix. "Well, let's head off to the Sisterhood."

He started to walk off with the old man and in an instant, his body disappeared. Lix took a grip of Black Shadow's head and began to slither before quickly disappearing as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom