Sometimes You Still Lose

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Lots of things, Black Kaiser." Doom began to chuckle. "With the unlimited potential of human mind, benevolent or malicious, are truly capable of many things." Doom took a few steps back, titling his head. "Sorry, but I have to reject this little offer. I have no interest of serving into some conquest of "multiverse"." 

Black Kaiser seems to be taking a different tone of voice and stance. I thought there was something off about him, but this? Great to be drag into some multiversal maniac.. Thanos, Beyonder and this guy!? I need to trend my words and movement carefully..

Doom thought. "Perhaps, I could just simply do away with you instead..?" Doom chuckled.

The Black Kaiser shrugged.

"Well. I have three options for you. I fix the damage done to your reality here. I leave you a stable time portal to do with as you wish. Or I can leave."

Option huh? Well, that just boarded my uses of wordplay here. "Well, you might as well fix the reality you have done here. Then, take your leave. Your practically have no choice anyways since you won't find anyone to join your little quest." Doom said.

"Then leave me. This will take a couple of hours." The Black Kaiser replied as he began a spell of incredible power, body straining. "And in addition, you'll find you're quite mistaken Victor."

Doom simply nodded his head and turned away from him to head out. When Black Kaiser stated that he'd made a mistake, he stopped midway through the room. "Ah, but alas you're the one that made an mistake, my boy." Doom went outside of the building and went to an open field.

"This place should be enough.." Doom whispered to himself. He lifted his left arm towards his face, pressing few buttons. His entire body started to glow.

The Black Kaiser sat down after he was finished.

"And now to rest... That took a lot out of me. I wonder how the blood tastes here eh?" He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Relax. So what if you haven't gotten a general out of this universe? There's an infinite number of them."

"You know, the idea of infinite is often a overbloat term. There's infinity possibilities, but you also have infinite possibilities to failed - the fact that you need something useless as generals, speak volume of your position as this "high-entity", Black Kaiser." Doom's voice was heard from behind the Black Kaiser, with his arm driving through the man. He activated the components within his arm, forming a high intensity of energy in Black Kaiser. 

"But if there's infinite possibilities, then there also infinite possibilities of the great, Doctor Doom, yes?"

The Black Kaiser yelled as he teleported away, his wound closing rapidly, heavily breathing.

"You... You betrayed me!" He coughed up some blood. "After all I did for you this, this is how you repay me!?"

Doom look up at Black Kaiser and chuckled. "Betray? I don't remember giving you my loyalty." Doom took a look at his hand, seeing the blood of the man. "A death god that draws blood when injured. This makes an interesting turn of events." Doom turns to him. "I think its high time for I, Doctor Doom, to rid of pests like you."

Black ichor that served as the "blood" of the Black Kaiser. He looked up at Doom, sincerely hurt.

"You were my friend... I cared for you! Think, if it weren't for me, your universe would be gone!" He cried. He then smiled closing his eyes.

"It's a shame how used I am to this kind of thing." There was a flash of black, and Doom's body burned all over as his vision returned. The two were floating in the air, the Black Kaiser holding Doom in telekinetic hold. Below them looked like a bulldozed scorched field that extended for all the eye could see. The Black Kaiser's power had soared.

"I'll give you a hint. That wasn't teleportation."

[Theme: VS Jacen Kaiser - 
]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom