ShineCero Draws For You

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Pronouns
He/Him
A separation from my main art thread, with a focus on art requests. So, if you want to request a drawing from me, I shall do my best and honored your request. Please note that I do not do commissions—don’t give me your sheckles. Smiles and hugs is enough for me, yo! I’m doing this to sharpen my drawings even further!

Using the same concept as my art thread, I will post a sketch, then the finished product as comparison. Thus, just simply put your request, in explicit detail and areas, and I shall try my best to replicate it of my ability. I’ll accept any request, as long it’s not in sexual nature (i.e. no munching the carpet or grabbing twigs and berries), but sexy poses or anything like that is OK. I won't give you an exact time--it will be done when it's done, but it usually within 1-3 week timeframe, depending on my schedule. I will let you know if there is any delays of your request. Please don't drop down multiple requests--do one at a time!

Here’s are example of requests I had drawn for the following users

@"~ Z ~"

zpAxP4z.jpg

4R9rhuV.png

@"LoopyPanda"

7BlhK3x.jpg

AHzBJ0B.png

@"Vegetto"

9YR56aJ.jpg

tGgg8Za.jpg

4Hc0Uef.jpg

kAZlrLY.jpg

I will try to do full color as well, but it will take an extra bit of time for that though, if you don't mind waiting.

Okay, so, I have been wanting this drawn for, like, ages. A friend and I are doing a Persona 5 RP, and one of the scenes is just so pure, and I wanted it drawn, but, my art skills suck. Anyways. 

My request is the scene. Within the RP, Akira is a vampire, Ryuji is a werewolf. At the time of this scene, Akira was sick, and he felt hot instead of cold, like a vampire should be, so he couldn't really cuddle up to his werewolf husband. Instead, as they were in the living room, Ryuji closed the curtains, and when he sat back down on the couch, Akira laid across it, resting his head in Ryuji's lap, where he soon fell asleep. One of their cats curled up by Akira's legs and fell asleep, the second cat curled up by Akira's chest and fell asleep. Ryuji was just happy with his little family, and didn't dare move to disturb the three sleeping family members. He started running his fingers through Akira's hair gently, and soon fell asleep himself watching tv. As for outfits, just something casual. It doesn't matter. I will pm you a picture of what their cats look like. 

If you could draw that scene for me, I would be eternally grateful.

I don't really have a request I want, but for the sake of practice I wanna see you do... hmm lets see

The Eizouken dancing pose with a character of your liking! Or just keep it as the Eizouken characters!

Aiya said:
Okay, so, I have been wanting this drawn for, like, ages. A friend and I are doing a Persona 5 RP, and one of the scenes is just so pure, and I wanted it drawn, but, my art skills suck. Anyways. 

My request is the scene. Within the RP, Akira is a vampire, Ryuji is a werewolf. At the time of this scene, Akira was sick, and he felt hot instead of cold, like a vampire should be, so he couldn't really cuddle up to his werewolf husband. Instead, as they were in the living room, Ryuji closed the curtains, and when he sat back down on the couch, Akira laid across it, resting his head in Ryuji's lap, where he soon fell asleep. One of their cats curled up by Akira's legs and fell asleep, the second cat curled up by Akira's chest and fell asleep. Ryuji was just happy with his little family, and didn't dare move to disturb the three sleeping family members. He started running his fingers through Akira's hair gently, and soon fell asleep himself watching tv. As for outfits, just something casual. It doesn't matter. I will pm you a picture of what their cats look like. 

If you could draw that scene for me, I would be eternally grateful.

Request finished! Hope you like it!

4bbKOnZ.png

B r o

I love it. My friend loves it. It matches everything we put into that scene with our words. 

Again, thank you so much, man

Ploep said:
I don't really have a request I want, but for the sake of practice I wanna see you do... hmm lets see

The Eizouken dancing pose with a character of your liking! Or just keep it as the Eizouken characters!

h9Is273.png

ps1hK5M.png

KsFRMOq.png

"Keep your hands off Drag-on Dragoon!"

Hnnnn okay. Another RP scene xD 

I'll copy/paste the scene, then add on what I need to at the end xD: 

Ryuji's body was burning when he got to the house. Akira was definitely here. He quickly killed the three wolves who were standing guard and then followed Akira's scent. He broke open the door and his heart broke at the scene. "Hey bastard. You got a death wish."

Connor had heard Ryuji the moment he entered the house. "Welcome home my dear Juji." Watching Ryuji tense at the use of Akira's pet name was priceless. Especially when Ryuji lunged at him.

When Ryuji had come in, one again, Akira's body flooded with relief. So much so that his tears turned from that of pain and hurt to those of relief. He wanted nothing more than to have Ryuji hold him, but he also knew that Connor had to be dealt with first. He wanted to help Ryuji, but couldn't do anything still stuck in the cage.

"You can do this, My Alpha," Akira said, wiping the tears out of his eyes.
~~

This was the moment when Ryuji found Akira after Akira had been kidnapped by Connor. Connor had out a bunch of iron tools that he was using to burn Akira with. 

Akira was locked in an iron cage, with an iron collar around his neck, chaining him to the cage. (It's how he got his scar around his neck.) He already had burns all over his body because of the cage, and Connor using the iron tools was only giving him more burns. 

Ryuji and Connor are both werewolves, and Akira's a vampire. I will dm you the picture of Connor that she gave me xD 

But Ryuji was such a BAMF in this scene, and it shows. The way he killed 4 wolves without hesitation, because they kidnapped and tortured his Mate. 

Akira has Ryuji's Mark on his arm, near his shoulder, which looks like a Tattoo. Ryuji's Mark is his Skull PT mask. No burns were near Ryuji's mark, but there were burns on that arm. Akira also had burns around his wrists, because when they kidnapped him, they had bent an iron bar around his wrists.

Aiya said:
Hnnnn okay. Another RP scene xD 

I'll copy/paste the scene, then add on what I need to at the end xD: 

Ryuji's body was burning when he got to the house. Akira was definitely here. He quickly killed the three wolves who were standing guard and then followed Akira's scent. He broke open the door and his heart broke at the scene. "Hey bastard. You got a death wish."

Connor had heard Ryuji the moment he entered the house. "Welcome home my dear Juji." Watching Ryuji tense at the use of Akira's pet name was priceless. Especially when Ryuji lunged at him.

When Ryuji had come in, one again, Akira's body flooded with relief. So much so that his tears turned from that of pain and hurt to those of relief. He wanted nothing more than to have Ryuji hold him, but he also knew that Connor had to be dealt with first. He wanted to help Ryuji, but couldn't do anything still stuck in the cage.

"You can do this, My Alpha," Akira said, wiping the tears out of his eyes.
~~

This was the moment when Ryuji found Akira after Akira had been kidnapped by Connor. Connor had out a bunch of iron tools that he was using to burn Akira with. 

Akira was locked in an iron cage, with an iron collar around his neck, chaining him to the cage. (It's how he got his scar around his neck.) He already had burns all over his body because of the cage, and Connor using the iron tools was only giving him more burns. 

Ryuji and Connor are both werewolves, and Akira's a vampire. I will dm you the picture of Connor that she gave me xD 

But Ryuji was such a BAMF in this scene, and it shows. The way he killed 4 wolves without hesitation, because they kidnapped and tortured his Mate. 

Akira has Ryuji's Mark on his arm, near his shoulder, which looks like a Tattoo. Ryuji's Mark is his Skull PT mask. No burns were near Ryuji's mark, but there were burns on that arm. Akira also had burns around his wrists, because when they kidnapped him, they had bent an iron bar around his wrists.

Request finished! Hope you like it!

pJDgX0F.png

Request finished! Drew and color Z's character, Evelyn! :smile:

LXEzXan.png

ShineCero said:
Request finished! Drew and color Z's character, Evelyn! :smile:

LXEzXan.png

AHHHHH MY BABY! SHE'S PRECIOUS! I love her so much! Thanks a bunch Shine! I wonder what's with everyone drawing my OCs lately? Huh, I shouldn't complain tho'! xDD She looks great Shine! Blue Belle is perfect! Looks like you're getting the hang of coloring. I think you should start inking your stuff to make it crisp! Overall, it's great babe! I love it a ton!  :fan:

I have another request, but it aint P5 this time!!! 

So, there's this Dating Sim called Obey Me! where you are trying to romance demons. All of them have names based onactual demons, too. 

In my Obey Me server on Discord, we've been doing the Hunger Games simulator a lot, and at one point, the demon twins, Belphegor and Beelzebub, were huddling together for warmth. 

It was so cute, because the only one Belphie cares about it Beel, so to read that he and his twin were huddling for warmth was just  :love:.

Could you maybe draw it? 

I'll dm you Belphie and Beel's pictures.

Aiya said:
I have another request, but it aint P5 this time!!! 

So, there's this Dating Sim called Obey Me! where you are trying to romance demons. All of them have names based onactual demons, too. 

In my Obey Me server on Discord, we've been doing the Hunger Games simulator a lot, and at one point, the demon twins, Belphegor and Beelzebub, were huddling together for warmth. 

It was so cute, because the only one Belphie cares about it Beel, so to read that he and his twin were huddling for warmth was just  :love:.

Could you maybe draw it? 

I'll dm you Belphie and Beel's pictures.

Request finished! Hope you like it! I took some liberties :p

aW9PxjU.png

Alright babe, I got something for you to do. B|

I want you to draw and get creative with either Judas or Mozart. I think you drew Kire once so time to give him a break and give your shot at Judas or Mozart. I know I have a drawing of them in my art thread but I'll give you the picture so you don't have to dig in and look.

jqZeKH6.jpg

You can pick between Mozart or Judas but show me some liberties and expand on your creativity! Think of this more like practice in case you ever have a need to draw mobsters. xDD

A bit of insight in case you're curious: Judas is a mob leader. He's cold hearted and sees nothing wrong with hurting or killing people for the sake of profit. He's somewhat sadistic but he's very smart. Mozart is his hitman and most loyal partner. He's cocky, snarky, and a bit nuts in some instances. He takes his work very seriously, sometimes even takes pride in it. He's more of a jokester compared to Judas who's always serious.

Take that information however you want and maybe invent something with it! I'm not asking for anything specific but I'm more curious to see Mozart or Judas drawn in YOUR version. Whatever you have them do is up to you. Surprise me! XDD

I'm leaving these requests on here so I can keep track on what I need to do without backlog. Z's request is number 1. The rest will be done in order.

@Ploep

Fanart of ID:Invaded

@LoopyPanda

Anime retention of Billy and Mandy

@Aiya

Akira fused with Shantael 

I'm opening my Discord for DMs so I can showcase my progression and ask for corrections. Please contact me right away on that so I can do so as I don't want to clog my PMs/VMs with big ass pictures; and information you want to give me to honor your request. Thanks!!!!

~ Z ~ said:

I want you to draw and get creative with either Judas or Mozart. I think you drew Kire once so time to give him a break and give your shot at Judas or Mozart. I know I have a drawing of them in my art thread but I'll give you the picture so you don't have to dig in and look.

jqZeKH6.jpg

You can pick between Mozart or Judas but show me some liberties and expand on your creativity! Think of this more like practice in case you ever have a need to draw mobsters. xDD

A bit of insight in case you're curious: Judas is a mob leader. He's cold hearted and sees nothing wrong with hurting or killing people for the sake of profit. He's somewhat sadistic but he's very smart. Mozart is his hitman and most loyal partner. He's cocky, snarky, and a bit nuts in some instances. He takes his work very seriously, sometimes even takes pride in it. He's more of a jokester compared to Judas who's always serious.

Take that information however you want and maybe invent something with it! I'm not asking for anything specific but I'm more curious to see Mozart or Judas drawn in YOUR version. Whatever you have them do is up to you. Surprise me! XDD

Request finished!

3JTDIGY.png

Hope you like it!!! :smile:

ShineCero said:
~ Z ~ said:

jqZeKH6.jpg

Request finished!

3JTDIGY.png

Hope you like it!!! :smile:

There's my boy! My cabbage loving boy! I love it Shine! Thanks a bunch for making Mozart! I hope it served good practice to you and helped you improve! Hope you had lots of fun drawing it! You should try it again in the future to see how much you improved. Mozart looks so slick, you just knows he's up to no good! Great job Shine!  :rainbow:

Duuuudeee!! It looks awesome! I love it!!! You nailed his expression! B)

And your Mozart looks really cool too! You always draw cool poses xD

Back
Top Bottom