ShineCero Draws For You

@LoopyPanda

Request finished!

CXUD9Fh.png

Hope you like it!!! :smile:

GOD this is so fuckin dank, I wish I could give multiple likes, it came out so rad ?!
 anime Billy and Mandy was so good for those 3 seconds we saw it on TV, I love this so much and it looks even more badass than the screencap I sent since Mandy actually looks more threatening than cute here

Glad everyone like their respective requested drawings! I have fun drawing these and experimenting these drawings!

Also, I uploaded these drawings on my Twitter (and specifically used it for artwork only) for archival purposes. If you noticed that all my tweets had been previously wiped, it's because I purged all of them for the sake of "making an art account" for that reason. Instagram is also being set up as one once I learned how to upload crap from PC to their site... unless I have to do it through the phone.

Next set of requests will be posted throughout this week.

Doing something a bit different. Using only pencil artwork for this request (will try something different for the poster, using another set of colors)

Requested finished @Aiya

xT0HkSt.png

Oh fuck I just saw this holy shit I mcfuccin love it.

I actually had another request, if I could be so bold And I'm sorry it's Akira again I'm so sorry I just love him 

But it's for my Fae AU, and Akira's a Faerie King at the end of it. His 'wings' is actually a large, ice blue flower that blooms from his back every Winter and lasts until Spring, and if you're looking from the front, it looks like wings. I can DM you images for his Faerie Crown and outfit as well.

Placing all requests on pause. Due to 5th Anniversary event, I'm accepting all headshots requests as good practice, and celebrating five years of BGC. 

• You can request anything as long it's a headshot.
  • Details things that you want added such as colors, expression, etc.
  • I'm accepting requests all the way until the fourth. It must be placed here so I can come back to it and see your requests. 

Hey, I was wondering if you could draw little Z for me. She should be a nice warm up for the harder things that may come. I got some pictures of Z in case you need them.

ShineCero said:
No problem. Any colors in mind, expressions, etc?

Well, Z only has one real expression (Bored) so that won't be a problem. xDD As for colors, I think her regular colors would be great! Give it a shot!

Alright, after taking a quick break (on working on the forum and real life stuff), I'm resuming all requests now. I'll finished off the Anniversary Avatars (Panich and Vegetto) first, then Vegetto's request, then Aiyami.

Back
Top Bottom