Samurai Jack [Adult Swim]

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Pronouns
He/Him
[video=youtube]

[align=center]:goood: ::goood: :goood: ​

Haha right? Though since TTG is still massively popular with the children, I don't think it will go away anytime soon.

I'm pump of how Jack got that Shogun looking armor :pimp:

Coming to Adult Swim on Toonami.....that's so cool! Kinda makes me wonder....they got away with a lot of stuff the original series by swapping out guts and gore with wires and oil....but now that they're on Adult Swim and the former is actually an option......will Genndy Tartakovsky actually go there?

JamesYTP said:
Coming to Adult Swim on Toonami.....that's so cool! Kinda makes me wonder....they got away with a lot of stuff the original series by swapping out guts and gore with wires and oil....but now that they're on Adult Swim and the former is actually an option......will Genndy Tartakovsky actually go there?

They aired Naruto uncut on Toonami, so I'm sure they'd be okay with that. Either way I'm hella hype

I think Grendy Tarakovsky stated that it would be more darker compare to the original now that it's on Adult Swim, so they can get away with quite a few things. It was a good move for CN to aired it on their Adult block so they can have some liberties.

OMG!!! I'am soooooo happy that my Samurai Jack is coming back!! It's been a long time since I've seen the original on CN. Jack looks sweeeeet in that armor too! Can't wait!! :whoo:

This is what we need right here!

LoopyPanda said:
JamesYTP said:

They aired Naruto uncut on Toonami, so I'm sure they'd be okay with that. Either way I'm hella hype

Well, yeah I'm not concerned at all about whether they'd get away with things or not. They showed Hellsing Ultimate, Black Lagoon and Kill La Kill on Toonami with only a few edits.  I'm just curious lol.

Back
Top Bottom