Reality Vortex Old Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transformations won't be considered a power-up, that's part of the character's kit (although, if a character has the power to summon allies, that won't be able to work in this fashion). Powering up your allies as in "this give other characters speed boost and strength boost", that will not be allowed. In your case, you should be fine of that direction you're going for.

Fair, I just find the term kind of vague since it can have different context sometimes.

Cat Army wouldn't be used in this battle regardless of the Voice's effects since realistically speaking she made them perform what is basically an Ultimate, so there's no way she'd be able to get any more use out of them besides... hairballs. :katdude: ew

Oh, no worries. It's great to make extra sure and clarification.

I don't necessarily called a transformation a power-up since it's a permanent thing (i.e. part of their biology) while power ups are often temporary.

We are almost at the end of this saga... but that does not mean the story ends here. We will go into a brand new arc, with new thread (and new planning thread), along with updated rules and mechanics to push the next story further. And yes, characters have die and will remain dead... but those who spoke with me, trust me, rest assure, we have ideas for those content :kat:

I want to say, thank you for everyone for joining this amazing journey, and I hope we continue this strive in the new arcs! New characters, new story, new perspectives. Happy New Year, and can't wait to see you next time on the next Reality Vortex  :katghost:

(Creation of the new threads will come either tomorrow or the day after :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom