Rate The Last Movie You Saw

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Pronouns
He/Him
As the title suggested, any movie you've seen. Whether from at home, a friend's house, or for some reason, watching the movie from outside your neighbor's yard, rate the movie.

I rewatched Transformers Age of Extinction to give a second overall opinion. Nope, still terrible as I watched it the first time. Though, I do give it props for making it easier to tell the robots apart now. 3/10

Last movie I remember watching was World War Z...
It was ok, liked the concept in general but the details in the plot could need some improvements...
overall I did enjoy it so I'm giving it a 7/10...

Saw Avengers: Age of Ultron. It's a good movie with a combination of jokes and serious battle in between. I'll give it a 7/10

I saw Goosebumps 2015 last night. It took the goofy plots of the 90s books but made them legitimately terrifying and chaotic. It also builds up on the author himself in a way and brings a fresher concept of Night of a Hundred Frights, you know? 8/10. Because they picked the creepiest ones Stine wrote. Also Stine-Black reference was a bonus.

Saw a piece of WALL-E. I can't exactly rate it since I didn't see the whole movie but...

9/10 FOR MAKING ME CRY.

So, I managed to catch Jurassic World the other day and it was way better than the previous two movies combined. I'd actually like how it completely ignores the previous two and act like it's a direct continuation of the first lol. The final battle between the dinos was pretty sweet, but I have a feeling that this isn't the last time we'll see that Rex. :maybe: I'll give it a 7/10

Inside Out was a wonderful movie. Interesting casts of characters, great music and an excellent meaning. There was lots of sad moments, especially with the *spoiler* heroic sacrifice. I'll give this movie a 8/10

Ju-On: The Grudge 2...gotta say the Japanese versions of those movies are really different. It's a little hard to follow it's plot since told through the perspective of all of the characters separately. It also has some of the most flat out disturbing imagery I've seen in a live action film...I won't say anything but one of the final scenes in this might be the biggest ''NOOOOO, OH YOU GOTTA BE F%#KING KIDDING ME THEY DID NOT JUST DO THAT'' moment I've ever seen in a film. 8/10, if you like horror and insane graphic imagery you just have to see the Japanese version here, I seriously have never seen anything like that one part before.

Watched Mockingjay part 2 and it was so amazing! The Hunger Games trilogy has got to be one of the best adapted series I've seen! I'm so sad it's over. I'd give the final movie a big 9/10!

A Milliom Ways to Die in the Wild West.

It was pretty funny and silly so I'll give it s 6/10. Though it could do without certain scenes that weren't as funny as the first half of the movie.

I also saw The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2.  Enjoyed the action and emotional bond between the characters. This movie is really great. I give it a 9/10.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens - Great movie with lots of nostalgia. The story was a bit too recycled though. But I'd give it a 9/10 :)

Miss Peregrine's Home for peculiar Children, I'd give it an 8, it was pretty enjoyable albeit a bit creepy at times haha. :D

Back
Top Bottom