Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Saw Elemental. 5/5. Never understood the criticisms of the films and thought it was a nice, romantic movie.

I saw Expendables 4. The best thing about this film is the action scenes. But it was good to see Sylvester Stallon, Dolph Lungren back.
7/10.

Haunted Mansion. 1/5 and I'm being generous. Cool setting, boring plot, boring characters. Couldn't even make it to the end (nearly over hour and half into the film) before falling asleep.

Saw Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour concert movie. If you're a 'Swifty' fan like me, you'll enjoy this film. She puts on a great show. Loved the songs and stage performance along with her dancers too. I give this one a 9.5/10.

I finally saw Ant-Man Quantumania. It was alright, as far as the storyline goes. The acting was on par with what I expected. But I can't help but feel something was left wanting...

I saw Five Nights At Freddy's. This movie is okay. The characters are based off of a video game. The acting was pretty good. The plot of this film is supposed to lean towards the horror genre. But to me it wasn't that scary at all. I give this one a 6/10.

Just saw The Marvels. 3/5.

Decent film, lovable trio of characters, but the villain needs some work. She had great motivations and I like the angle they did by portraying Carol as the bad guy from their perspective. However, she didn't get much interactions or limelight for her to grow, so it s feel abrupt at times towards the ending.

Saw a movie called The Cello. Quite weird I might say. The story began in the 1700s when a down on his luck composer couldn't find that specific music to get the crowd going. But a while later he endures on a 'Cello' to play and finish his composition, people began killing themselves. Same thing happens in modern day times for a music teacher. The plot itself is based on a deadly music instrument ( The Cello). A 5/10.

Just saw Ruby, the Teenage Kraken. 5/5.

Loved the animation style and I thought the story was pretty good. The only thing I know before watching this film was everyone and their mother conveying this film as "anti-disney", especially comparing that to the Little Mermaid (Live Action) due to Chelsea. The film was so far away from that it's honestly embarrassing seeing these kinds of comments.

Lots of cringe (but funny) moments. Think this should be a sequel since a Kraken-based hero is pretty damn interesting.

I saw "Anyone But You." It is a somewhat romantic comedy meaning the movie has it's funny moments. Besides that, the film was okay. A 6/10.

Saw the Joker. 5/5. Masterpiece of a film. Can't really say anything negative about it!

Saw Argyle. It was really good. This spy/action film is based off a woman who rights spy novels as a career. She does it so much that the characters come to life. Later in the film, she becomes part of the story as a spy. The ending after the credits will surprise you though. I give this movie a 7.5/10.

Saw Winnie-the-Pooh: Blood and Honey. 0/5. Possibly the worst film I've ever saw in my life.

Saw Five Nights At Freddy. 1/5. Understood what the film was going for, but nothing really clicked for meme. Unlikable cast, tone and pacing was a bit of a mess at points and not enough actual scary scenes.

Saw the movie called Origin. Really good film to go check out. The movie depicts on how hatred/racism pro existed throughout the years from slavery to the Holocaust and plus on how race relatons play a major role in today's society. A 9/10.
A little warning: If you go see this movie, don't forget to bring some tissues. This will have you in tears.

Went to go see Ordinary Angels. This based on a true story in 1993/1994 in which a woman named Sharon Stevens who became interested into saving a little girl's life. This is another tear jerker.

Saw Turbo (the dreamworks movie). 5/5. Good voice cast, great animation and I thought the story was pretty fun. Got hype as hell towards the ending. Chet sucks tho until the very, very end.

Saw Kung Fi Panda 4. 3/5. Not as strong as the other films, and I lowkey wanted Tai Long to have a Goku/Vegeta relationship going on. Oh well. Good film though!

Saw Trolls 3. Pretty damn good! I wanted more :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom