Power Rangers: SwordFighters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mezzy still can't really use her flip-phone. "Ah crap. Is there an EMP wave going through or something?"

"Alright students. As you can tell, there seems to be a rather strange day. Electronics are failing and we'd just experienced an earthquake. However, let's all keep calm about the situation...." Teacher rambled off onto the conversation. 

Hayate continued to stare at the sky. "Something feels off" Hayate thought to himself. He did not paid much attention to what was happening around him.

"As such" The teacher seems to be nearing the end of the conversation. "It's best for school to end early today and have you students returned home, when we received confirmation that everything is safe and secured." 

"Alright! We're going home early after all!" the student stated. "Hope we don't have to wait for too long."

Mackenzie listened to the teacher absent-mindedly, half of her mind feeling the urge to criticize the fact someone nearby was skill using a flip-phone. She didn't though because the news of leaving school early was more interesting.

Going home? Gosh. What was she supposed to do at home? Maybe she should spend the rest of her day at the mall or some sort...

"I guess we have a free day..." Mari sighed. "I guess I can catch up and practice my Yu-Gi-Oh techniques... I got some wicked cool cards I wanna try out."

Mari shrugged at the thought about going home, not surprised about the decision. She wondered when her phone would begin to work again but assumed it would take the whole day. She seemed a little relieved to go home.

Mezzy puts her phone away, and scans the countryside for something interesting. In her peripheral vision, she thinks she sees something that spooks her, but it's only a tree on closer inspection.

"Hey! Why are you staring at the sky? Did not you not hear what the teacher said? We're going home early!" One student said to Hayate. "Aren't you excited?"

"No..." Hayate said. His eyes narrowed. "It's coming."

"Huh? What are you tal-"

From the skies above, several objects appeared in the sky, covered in a fiery abyss. Without second warning, the objects crashed in the parking lot in front of the school. The impact caused a massive quake.

"What was that!?" One of the teacher said. 

"Something fell from the sky! It seems to crashed at the parking lot!" Another responded. 

This prompt the teachers to checked of what exactly landed. Although they informed the students to stay put. Of course, the students ignored the warning and followed suit anyways.

"Kyaa!" Mackenzie let out a yelp of surprise when something fell on the ground and caused the ground to shake. She managed to keep her balance to not fall over, but was still quite shocked by the scene.

"What on Earth was that?" She asked in surprise.

"A meteor?" One of her friends replied.

"Alien space-crafts?" Some one laughed.

"Who cares what it is~ Worth checking out, no?" Another person said.

She watched as the other students started running after the teachers and also joined them.

Mezzy decided that that was way more interesting than standing around like an idiot, so she bolted for the parking lot. Besides, if it were a plane there might be people in need of help!

Mari stared at whatever landed in the parking lot. She saw how it landed with a loud crash and wanted to get away from it; however, the wave of students pushed her closer to the incident. By the time she was dragged to the front, she knew she couldn't escape. She might as well check out what happened in the parking lot.

"Jeez, today's been really weird..." Mari said to herself. "What else can happen today?"

Both teachers and students made their way toward the site of the mysterious object. Even though they informed the students to stay put, they realized that they were just as curious. Hayate, in the same vein as Mari, was dragged from the waves of students, rushing to see the site.

Upon closer inspection, the parking lot was reduce to a cater. Everyone stopped right before the edge, before falling downwards.

"What the heck..." Principal Brown said. "What in the world is going on today?" 

All the students looked at the object. It looked like a giant meteorite. Fumes was pouring out of the holes, and the temperature was very high.

"Be careful! It's hot!" Principal Brown said. "Let's informed the authorities about th-"

Suddenly, the meteorite burst wide opened. An mysterious figure came out of them object, as slime dripped down from it's body towards the ground. It looked around, examined the students and teachers that stared down towards it.

Hayate narrowed his eyes. "Oh no..."

Mackenzie stared at the person that came out of the meteor thing, especially the goo/slime thing...

"EW, yeah, nope, nope. I'm not getting close to that guy" She winced in disgust. "Alien or not, I'm out."

She tried to push herself through the crowd but there were too many people and thus she was stuck in the middle of the students. Everyone's body odor and the heat generated made it even worse. Why did she decide to go take a look again? Gosh.

"Whoa, actual aliens?!" Mari gasped. "They look so weird!"

Mari tried her best to back away from the creature before it decided to attack them but the crowd of students was too thick for her to go through. She kept close to the crater's edge and tried to push through the growing crowd.

"H-Hey, c'mon, we can't stay here!"

The mysterious creature looked up towards the human. Without giving them time to think, the creature began to speak

"So, this is Earth that he spoke of." The creature said. "What a pitiful planet." The creature began to levitated from the ground. He lifted his left hand and aimed it towards the school. In an instant, a burst of light lit from his hands, blast away the entire school into flames. "This will be easy to take over..."

The Principal narrowed his eyes and turned to the rest of the people. "RUN!" he shouted.

After a moment of silence shock, all hell broke loose. Everyone was screaming and running. Being trapped in the middle of the 'stampede', Mackenzie was pushed around. She fell over and managed to roll away from being stepped on. Survival instinct kicked in and she pushed herself up. She needed to get out of there as fast as possible! She began to run, aiming for the entrance.

"W-What?!" Mari instantly pushed herself through the panicking crowd. She had nothing but pure fear in her eyes and she even looked close to crying our of hysteria. 

"I-I don't wanna die here!"

Mezzy needed no further prompting, she started getting the hell out of dodge! Before it blew up the school she had hoped maybe she could ask it a few questions, but hell no she wasn't now! Christ!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom