Power Rangers: SwordFighters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hayate got got in the storm of students running away. He was pushed back and forth, until he ran into Mackenzie. He fell onto the floor, as he rubbed his head. "Ouch..." He noticed that he ran into someone. "A-ah! You're okay!?" 

The mysterious creature observed the panic, simply chuckled. "Yes, he told me this would happen. My brothers and sisters. Let us rise!" More meteor-like objects appeared from the sky, all of them rain down near the fleeing students.

"Kyah!" Mackenzie yelled in surprise when she was hit by someone. She fell to the ground. Her elbow slit on the ground and scratched. "Ow..." She grimaced in pain as she began to sit up.

"Are you blind? Or are you trying to get us both killed?" She shouted angrily at the guy. Just then, another meteor landed really close by, startling her and the impact sent some random people falling as well. She ducked and covered her head with her arms with a yelp.

Mari continued to run as fast as she could avoiding any falling objects as best she can. She didn't want to look back and see anyone dead from the debris falling. She seemed to be somewhat fit for her frail looking body. she ran quickly and seemed to skip by most students with some agile behind her movements. Regardless of how fast she moved, she still tripped every once in a while.

"N-Not my day today..!" She said to herself.

Almost hit by a meteor, Mezzy keeps running as fast as her legs will carry her. "Bad day, bad day, bad day!"

"S-sorry!" Hayate said. "I got caught in the this stampede you see and-" 

The crashed meteor next to them caused Hayate to ducked and covered his head as well. "I need to get out of here! I can't do this with this many people around... but"

With each impact of the meteor, many creatures formed in the masses. Each step, the landscape where the students and officials are, changed. They grunted like a mixture of a lion and a tiger. Tossing energy-like attacks around to cause as much destruction as they could. 

The creautre formed out of the meteor that landed next to  Hayate and Mackenzie. He lifted his right arm and pointed his hand towards them. "You will be the first death for this world!" The creature grunted. "Prepared to be eliminated!" 

Hataye's eyes narrowed. He jumped over Mackenzie's body in attempt to take the attack. The creature shot the energy attack, it resulted an massive explosion that reached towards the sky. As the explosion subside, Mackenzie; however, it still intact. Yet....

"AAAAHHHH" Mackenzie screamed when she saw the creature firing a blast of energy at her. She didn't even have time to register that the guy had jumped in between her and the creature. She just closed her eyes and covered her head in horror awaiting her death.

She felt everything shook around her, strong gust of wind throwing tiny debris at her face. But she then realised she was still alive. Despite still terrifyied, she opened her eyes slightly to see what had happened, then her eyes opened widely in shock. "What-?"

As Mari ran around, trying to avoid the chaos, she tripped over some debris and saw the huge blast hit Hayate. She covered her eyes from the flying debris and covered her head from the students trampling over her tiny body. She assumed the worst for the kid and she screamed a bit from the chaos.

"Oh man! That kid!" Mari said to herself. "He's dead!"

Mezzy hides behind a rock and to catch her breath, just what in blazes was going on, and why? She tried to summon her knowledge of Archaeology for legends like this, which leads her to conclude that this was the work of Tiamat. Where the hell is Marduk when you need him? (XD)

As the smoke from the explosion subsided, appeared a warrior-like figure standing before Mackenzie. Its arms crossed to prevent the explosion from making a bigger impact. The figure is covered in neon-green, with hints of white slashing in the middle, armor from head to toe. It turned its head towards Mackenzie and offered a hand. Hayate is no longer around.

“Can you stand?” The figure spoke. “This is dangerous. I should have done this earlier, but it looks like she will not make it in time it seems.”

The mysterious creature raised a brow towards the newly formed figure that appeared. “What is that?” He questioned.

Mackenzie just stared wide eyed. Where was the other guy? Why is there a man in a suit? What is that monster? WHAT IS EVEN REAL ANYMORE????

"W...who are you?" She said weakly, still too shocked to hold on to the person's hand.

"I-Is that the kid..? It can't be!" 

Mari slowly lifted herself up from the ground and kept a good distance from the whole ordeal. She wondered if this was really the kid who was blasted or if this was just her eyes playing tricks on her.

Mezzy turns to see the armored man... "Wow. What the hell is that? Wait... The ancient legends are coming true! The children of Tiamat have returned and now the servants of Marduk arise! Either that, or perhaps the titans have escaped from Tartarus... Or I've gone crazy." Mezzy thinks to herself.

(No. I'm still working up a post for this RP since this take times and dedication since I want this to be the most fun. Please have patient when I post. This should be soon).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom