Pokémon: Festival of Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Pronouns
He/Him
[font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif]Premise: The Festival of Kings, one of the most highly anticipating event in the world, is a once of the lifetime competition where trainers from across the world participated and show off their skills to one another worldwide.  Due to the Festival occurring only every 50 years; trainers that received a special "ticket" will be granted the right to enter (special tickets are disturbed and delivered at random at mailboxes). In the festival, those that made into the top 5, will be rewarded with high quality prizes that can't be found anywhere else. The one who becomes the champion of the overall festival will be named "King" and awarded a prize that is out of this world; a wish that grants one's desires. However, there's more than it meets the eye...[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif]Planning/Preview[/font]
Registration 

[font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif]General Rules[/font]
  • [font=Helvetica Neue, arial, sans-serif]This is an story that solely deals with your OCs. Meaning, you can't use canon protagonists from any media of the franchise.[/font]
  • [font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif]You're allowed up to 3 OCs[/font]
  • [font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif]You're allowed up to [font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif]3 [/font]Pokémon[/font]
  • [font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif]Your Pokemon Movelist must be possible to have. It cannot have moves that's incompatible in current generation. [/font]
  • [font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif]Your OCs aren't champions. Period.[/font]
  • [font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif]No Legendaries.[/font]
  • [font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif]Do not introduce your "new story"[/font][font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif] without approval.[/font]
  • [font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif]Don’t try to make everything too convenient. [/font]
  • [font=Helvetica Neue, arial, sans-serif]If you haven't post for a week, your character will be on hold or temporary taken over until you're able to RP again. [/font]
  • [font=Helvetica Neue, arial, sans-serif]Battle Format will be singles/doubles. However, there are some surprises.[/font]

A female anchorwoman was brushing off her blouse and cleared her throat as the camera started rolling. She looked at the screen with a smile on her face and began to speak. "The Festival of Kings have showcase around the world. I'm Jessica Stones and I will give you the insight of the Festival of Kings. As you can see, every media outlet has expressed their desire to cover the news of one of the rarest events in the world. Trainers from all over the world that gain "special tickets" are said to participate in the most intense tournament in history. It was said that these special tickets have been distributed by the thousands, and at times, randomly. However, while they usually target high quality trainers, there will be trainers that aren't that high in the bar that have received them as well. Pray the poor soul that got those if they chose to take the challenge, haha." She continues. "Come as we witness the inside the Festival of Ki-"

Before she can even finished her sentence, she'd bumped into a boy and both of them fell to the ground. "Ouch.. OH!" Jessica started to flail a bit. "I'm sorry for pushing you, I didn't watch what I was going."

"It's all good." The boy stand up, helping her up. "I was my fault for not looking where I'm going.." He said, noticing the camera. "You're covering a story?" 

"Yes, we're covering the Festival of Kings.." Jessica responded.

"Festival of Kings? Where is it? I kind of gotten lost.." 

"Uh.. it's.. it's behind you, sir." Jesscia was a bit confused of his wording as she pointed the place behind him.

"Oh! Thanks, if it weren't for you, I've gotten lost." He laughed, as he starts to head his way.

"H-hey! What's your name, trainer and your goal for this Festival?" Jessica asked.

"Name's Brown.." Brown responded. "And I'm going to learn lots of interesting things to become far stronger than we are am now." He smiled and ran inside. 

"We..?" Jessica was confused. "What did he meant by .. we?" 

Brown headed inside the Festival. When he kept in, he realized that there tons of trainers. Each of them looked like they have been on their journey for years. "Whoa.. you can feel.. the intensity in the air.. there's even marts, Pokemon centres and the like.." Brown said, getting a bit excited.

Zoe sat nervously on a chair, watching the other trainers and their strong Pokemon. Her Swablu rested on her head, cleaning its puffy feathers. It didn't seem to really care about the other trainers or their Pokemon. Zoe stood up and thought it would be nice to walk around and try to shake off her fear. She did ponder to herself and looked up at her Swablu, poking it's fluffy wing.

"Hey Blu." Zoe's voice was soft. "Do you think we'll last long here? I mean... I've only started a few months ago."

"Blu~" Swablu replied. Oddly enough, Zoe understood.

"You think we actually stand a chance?"

"Blu~!"

"Yeah! You're right Blu! I think this might be a nice way to test my abilities so far! E-Ermm.. I'm just scared of losing..."

"Blu. Fiiiii."

"Yeah... losing shouldn't bug me, it's just another way of learning!"

Zoe laughed to herself until she accidentally bumped onto Brown. She fell to the floor and rubbed her head. She looked up to see Brown and she instantly rose to her feet, trying not get step on his toes or anger him. Swablu flapped its wings, watching Zoe struggle.

"Oh jeez! I'm s-sorry! Really! I am!"

Pandaria walked around impatiently, as if she were looking for someone in the crowd.

"He better be here! I saw Yoshi somewhere around here, he's got to be nearby." She muttered to herself, but stopped once she reached a crowd. "Maybe this might help me catch one of their attentions?" The girl took the whistle that was hanging around her neck and blew into it.

"I wonder why someone's blowing a whistle. We have some stra-where's Yoshi?" Dogma says, looking around, unable to find his Pokemon.

He sees a flapping Swablu and rubs its head.

"Tiny cloud." ouo

Dragonite glomps Pandaria, clearly happy to see her. ^u^

"Oof!" Pandaria nearly fell over from the Dragonite's glomping. "There ya are! Where's Puppykins, Yoshi?" nun She rubbed Yoshi's head affectionately. "I couldn't find you two anywhere."

~ Z ~ said:
Zoe sat nervously on a chair, watching the other trainers and their strong Pokemon. Her Swablu rested on her head, cleaning its puffy feathers. It didn't seem to really care about the other trainers or their Pokemon. Zoe stood up and thought it would be nice to walk around and try to shake off her fear. She did ponder to herself and looked up at her Swablu, poking it's fluffy wing.

"Hey Blu." Zoe's voice was soft. "Do you think we'll last long here? I mean... I've only started a few months ago."

"Blu~" Swablu replied. Oddly enough, Zoe understood.

"You think we actually stand a chance?"

"Blu~!"

"Yeah! You're right Blu! I think this might be a nice way to test my abilities so far! E-Ermm.. I'm just scared of losing..."

"Blu. Fiiiii."

"Yeah... losing shouldn't bug me, it's just another way of learning!"

Zoe laughed to herself until she accidentally bumped onto Brown. She fell to the floor and rubbed her head. She looked up to see Brown and she instantly rose to her feet, trying not get step on his toes or anger him. Swablu flapped its wings, watching Zoe struggle.

"Oh jeez! I'm s-sorry! Really! I am!"

Brown blinked his eyes. "N-no worries, it's my fault for mindlessly walking around, haha. I was just impressed to see this.. place so damn huge." Brown looked around, then turns to Zoe. "You're entering the tournament as well?"

"U-Uhm.. Yeah." Zoe noticed the others coming around them. "There are so many strong Pokemon here, I doubt I'll last too long... I'm just a rookie." She said sheepishly. "But Blue said if I try hard enough I'll be stronger than everyone here!"

Swablu seemed to cheer at Dogma petting her head since she liked to be petted. She nettled on top of his head, cleaning her feathers. She seemed to pick out any dirt she saw on Dogma, as a way to thank him for petting her. She hummed a peaceful tune before floating off to on top of Zoe's head. Zoe seemed a little intimidated by both Brown and Dogma.

"I-I'm sorry if I bothered you guys, I kinda got a bit lost.."

"It's fine. I'm lost too. I'm trying to find so-well, two people as well." Dogma explains, looking around. "My Dragonite and a trainer I met earlier in my journey. Thanks for the Afro clean. Most birds just sleep in it." XD

Dragonite looks around the crowd before putting Pandaria on his shoulders. ouo

~ Z ~ said:
"U-Uhm.. Yeah." Zoe noticed the others coming around them. "There are so many strong Pokemon here, I doubt I'll last too long... I'm just a rookie." She said sheepishly. "But Blue said if I try hard enough I'll be stronger than everyone here!"

Swablu seemed to cheer at Dogma petting her head since she liked to be petted. She nettled on top of his head, cleaning her feathers. She seemed to pick out any dirt she saw on Dogma, as a way to thank him for petting her. She hummed a peaceful tune before floating off to on top of Zoe's head. Zoe seemed a little intimidated by both Brown and Dogma.

"I-I'm sorry if I bothered you guys, I kinda got a bit lost.."

"Nah no worries." Brown noticed other trainers coming around them, but continue to finished his sentence with Zoey. "Winning isn"t everything, what matters is that you gave your best with your friends!" Brown smile, then turns to Dogma. "The crowd is huge.. So it easy to get lost around here haha. It'll be easier to  wait and see a Dragonite floating around." Brown thought.

"Yeah! That's what Blu' said!" Zoe giggled while Swablu cleaned her feathers. "Well... I'm just a bit worried about my other Pokemon... One of 'em is kinda... prideful. He doesn't listen to me a lot." She scratched her shoulder before looking up at Swablu then at Brown. She seemed a bit inspired by him. There was a small twinkle in her eye.

"You look like a super strong trainer! What Pokemon did you bring?"

Dogma cocks his head.

"Your Pokemon isn't gonna just randomly start a fight, are they?" he asks. e_o

He sees who he's looking for at that point and heads towards Pandaria on his Dragonite.

"Yoshi! Bring her over here!"

Dragonite turns and sees Dogma before flying over slowly.

"Dogma~! There you are! Yoshi found me." Pandaria said cheerfully. "Who’re the peeps with ya?" She asked, hanging onto Yoshi before letting go. "!? A Swablu!? So cute!" She gushed.

"U-Uhm!" Zoe turned pale with Dogma's statement mostly because it was true. "N-No! My Pokemon don't pick fights! I mean.. look at Blu! She's as calm as a pillow!"

Zoe stared at Pandaria and Dogma before taking several steps back. She seemed very nervous around the two. Swablu, however, gently flew over to Pandaria and landed on her head. She began to clean any dirt she saw on Pandaria's head and clean out her feathers. Zoe seemed a bit uneasy with Swablu going around and landing on people's heads. Swablu sneezed and little puffs of cotton fell from her feathers.

"Blu.. You should leave these trainers alone." Zoe said, trying to avoid eye contact. "They look really powerful."

Brown chuckled a bit. "He seems to be a hyperactive one, eh?" Brown praised. "Well.." He turned to the others. "Name's Brown. I'm from Aspertia City of the Unova Region." Brown grinned. "What are you lots from?"

"Eh? We don't bite, honest!" Pandaria said, looking a bit puzzled by Zoe's behavior. "You look kinda nervous."

She giggled from Blue's grooming of her hair. "If Dogma looks mean, it's just looks. He's a bit too serious sometimes." Pandaria smiled reassuringly at Zoe. "It's not like we're one of the Elite trainers anyway. We just really like Pokemon like most anyone." nun

"I'm from Cianwood down in Johto."

"Dogma, Blackthorn City." he introduces. "And her name is Pandaria."

He points to the girl with the Swablu currently on her head. Dragonite walks over and hugs their new friends before putting them back down. ^u^

"And the cheerful one is Yoshi. And yeah, he's a bit hyperactive." Dogma explains with a chuckle.

"I'm... Zoe from Snowbelle City in Kalos." Zoe whispered. Blu hummed and chirped a relaxing tune which seemed to calm Zoe down. "Oh, I'm just a bit shy around new people, sorry.." She replied to Pandaria.

Blu flew back to Zoe's head, perching and sitting comfy right on her head. She let out a small smile before rubbing her shoulder, feeling a bit sheepish around the more experienced trainers. Overall, she slowly started to get use to them and thought easy of them.

"These guys are pretty cool, right Blu?" Zoe giggled.

"Blu~!"

"Wow, you lots are pretty far away where I live..." Brown thought, rubbing his chin. "This Festival must be high class to have people around the world coming over here.." Brown turned around to see different kinds of people that are gathering to this area. "Oh, since we all pretty much introduce each other, perhaps we should all head inside?" Brown suggested. "That way, I won't end up getting lost.." Brown uttered.

"Yeah, standing out here would make us miss out on the fun!" Pandaria said excitedly. "And then we can try out the food here, Puppy!" She hooked an arm around Dogma. "You think we'll get to see more cool Pokemon?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom