Pokémon: Festival of Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Undoubtably. We could start with these two, considering they're from other regions, but we'll see them anyway." Dogma replies, keeping close.

I don't know which way we're supposed to be going, but I'm sure following the crowd would work, whether or not they're going the right way."

He returns Dragonite and places the ball in his jacket.

"Y-Yeah.. let's head inside." Zoe fled inside before the others. She obviously didn't want to be left behind so she would charge ahead. She stopped as soon as she was inside, waving over to Brown and the others. She seemed to have the most adorable smile on her face. She wondered what the festival was going to be like and just waited casually for her new friends to come in.

"You ready to give it your best, Blu?" Zoe cheered, spinning around gleefully. "I'm sure Bulby and Slash will do their best too!"

"Blu~!"

Zoe seemed to run ahead the closer her friends got.

Brown seen Zoe waved and went to her direction. As he walked, he noticed that the atmosphere seems to feel different. Eveutally, when he reached inside, he noticed a shift of emotion inside the Festival, as if the trainers are bringing out their battle faces. "Man.. these lots are sure pump.. makes me kind of excited too." Brown smile.

"I can't wait to try out what me and Tidus've been working on!" Pandaria said giddily. "Hopefully we get some good matchups. I don't wanna be bored, but everyone seems ready here to me."

"Ignoring the invite seemed rude, but now it seems worth it. I assume we have to register somewhere, so that should be the first place we head to. We'll figure out what to do from there." Dogma points out.

"Pretty big place though..."

Brown looked around and noticed that there was a Nurse Joy that seems to be taking in registration. "Seems that lady is doing the registration.." Brown patted himself to look for something, then eventually pulls out a ticket. "I guess this is where we give our tickets too." Thank god I still have it..

"Makes sense." Pandaria zipped open a pocket in her jacket and pulled her ticket out. But it looked like it was dampened before drying. "I forgot to take it out before we practiced..."

"Ticket.. ticket.." Zoe said while she scrambled looking for her ticket. She found it in her pocket along with about 15 dollars. The ticket was slightly crumpled but in tact nonetheless. She held onto it tightly, making sure she doesn't lose it. She stared at Brown, Pandaria and Dogma and wondered how strong they were.

"H-Hey... can I ask you guys something?" She muttered. "How long have you guys been training Pokemon? You guys look super tough, maybe you guys have secrets and tips!"

"I noticed that a couple of trainers looked like they've trained for years.." Brown said as he waited in line. "It seems that the tickets were really randomize, to see the huge gap of levels here.." Brown didn't frown upon saying that, it seems to excited him quite a bit. He turns to Zoey when she asked a question; the line seems to be moving pretty fast. "I've only only been on a journey about nearly a year now." He explained. "That's how long I've been training with my friends. As for tips.." Before Brown could finished his sentence, Nurse Joy interrupted him. 

"Ticket please." Nurse Joy asked. 

"Ah, here." Brown handed it over.

"Thank you." Nurse Joy began to process the ticket by scanning it. The ticket itself appears to have some form of information regarding the trainer it went to; a way to prevent "frauds" from getting in. It appeared over the monitor for a brief moment, revealing some basic detailed about the trainer. "Alright.. a couple more seconds.." Nurse Joy said. It finally printed out of what it seems to be a paper with an number on it. "You're number 56 B. Please go to the appropriate section."

"56 B? What with that...?" Brown asked, seems to be sweating a bit as he step aside from the line.

"Me? Well, I started doing it seriously when Dogma did. He's taught me lots of things, so if anyone, you can count on him to give your a few pointers or two!" Pandaria said. "Though, with my Pokemon, we spend a lot of time swimming together! They're the reason why I'm such a fast swimmer, y'kno." She laughed. "Though, I don't think it's a secret to be good at raising Pokemon, but sometimes people try to make people believe otherwise. It's much more satisfying when you bond with your Pokemon through something you mutually enjoy doing! Battling isn't everything to raising Pokemon, so I tend to reward them with free days after we practice so we can do relaxing things." nun

"Well, to be honest, I don't actually enjoy battling." Dogma states.

He hands his ticket to Joy.

"27 D. Good luck!" She says with a smile.

"I got good at battling to keep my Pokemon safe from harm. I got even better to keep Panda safe." he says, poking her cheek. ouo "My advice? Just relax. People who lose their cool first tend to lose quicker."

"Oh, I see!" Zoe handed her ticket to Nurse Joy and waited for her directions.

"You are 94 A! Good luck on your battle!" Nurse Joy cheered. Zoe nodded shyly.

"Well.. I've only been a trainer for about 5 months. I would sure love to learn from your ways of battling!" Zoe said sheepishly. "I kinda need a bit of advice for a rather... spunky Pokemon. Uhm... Hypothetically speaking... what if a Pokemon doesn't listen to you, what should you do?"

(Guess I'm sector C)

"Communication. A big part of getting in sync with your Pokemon is communicating. If they aren't listening to you, you have to communicate it to them that you want to work together off each other." Pandaria said handing over her ticket to the Nurse. 

"You have 34 C. Good luck, trainer!" 

"Thanks." Pandaria said before turning back to Zoey. "I've got a youngster who's a bit of a troublemaker myself. Sometimes you have to put your foot down too."

"Troublemaker, eh?" Brown place his hand under his chin, then smile. "Heh, it's certainly reminds me of how my partner is quite... troublesome when it comes to a lot of stuff. I believe that it's mainly communication that is key in order to have your friends wager some respect for you." Brown chuckled a bit. "I think that as  long you keep doing what you're doing, whatever issues you have could be resolve.." Brown looked at his ticket, loooking at the letter that was assigned too. "I'm in Sector B.. and looks like all of us are not in the same sectors.. Perhaps we should find a matches is determined. Can't believe that this many people came to this festival.." Brown turned to look at the four sectors within the festival. As he walked, he didn't noticed his surroundings too much and bumped into someone, falling down in the process. 

"Ouch.." Brown rubbed his lower end. "Oh! I'm so sorry about that, I didn't watch what I was go-" As Brown looked up, he narrowed his eyes. "Huh?"

"Out of all the places.. I have to run into you here, moron?" The man said in a flat, but rash tone. 

"Tobias..?" Brown said.

"Communication, huh?" Zoe took out a Pokeball and stared at it intently. She bit her lip and was about to send out her Pokemon but noticed that Brown bumped onto. She looked from behind Brown to see Tobias and seemed a little nervous but thought that being brave now would be a good thing. She stood in front of Tobias and waved shyly to him before giving him a smile.

"H-Hello. Looks like you're friends with Brown!" Zoe giggled. "I guess you and I will be friends eventually, right?"

"Who's your friend?" Dogma asks with his eye cocked. "He gonna apologize for knocking you over?"

He looks around for a concession stand before sending Yoshi to grab some food.

Tobias looked at the young one that came up in front of him. As she was finished with her sentence, Tobias quickly retorted. "Are you done blabbing?" in a harsh, monotone voice. "Stand aside, I'm speaking to the baboon, not you, child." Tobias turns to Brown once more. "Perhaps next time, you should look where you going so things like this won't happen."  

Brown got up from the ground, brushing himself off. As he stood, he didn't mind that was he pushed down; he'd simply turned to Dogma, answering his question. "I guess.. friend is a understatement.." Brown sweated a bit. "This is Tobias, I guess you can call us riv-"

"We aren't anything, Brown. You simply always shows up when a event is coming up." Tobias interrupt "Though, I'm quite surprise that not only you managed to drag yourself here, you rounded up some more rejects into your little circle; even a pathetic kid."

"The loudest bark belongs to the biggest coward. I have no time for a weakling with finger paint hair." Dogma states, helping Brown up.

Yoshi comes back with two pizzas. ouo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom