Panich's Art Thread

Panich

Green Jacket
PANICH'S ART
Hey Guys! And welcome to my art thread! I'm a bit slow when it comes to the art game but I promise I have art to show! And if you'd like You can find me on a few other platforms that I post art to listed below.​

So first I've Kinda been obsessed with some ocs of mine for One piece, so let's start with all that mess  :p
Some wanted posters for said one piece ocs (Incoming some big files)​
WRfiA4p.jpg
mNGk8ZN.jpg
5aejLkQ.jpg
X3pp1CC.jpg
PsVops2.jpg
EJ14u0a.jpg
LTataAB.jpg
EGGAGdX.jpg
7yhCkYV.jpg
kQ8nlvH.jpg
AO163rc.jpg
x6CAFN5.jpg
bSXBsDa.jpg

Some silly stuff of them (based on some memes if you cant tell already XD)​
sXhk14B.jpg
nutAmXM.jpg
eTkzG9q.jpg
o45kPA1.jpg
0f1Pe6D.jpg
nMHw3VM.jpg
LwcqBUk.jpg

And for old times sake, a couple Panich doodles (Feat. Bage)​
IbnKYFM.png
kNIk7xF.png

Love your art!!! I think I should watch One Piece to think up some nice Pirate OCs. I recently got a tablet so I hope I can shade and color as you can. I can't wait for you to drop more drawings in here! I should probably make an OC in that "Wanted Dead or Alive" thing. xDD

My favorite of the OP posters is probably Sid's. The fur and skull motif just looks badass! They're all very distinctive and I can at least have a glimpse at their personalities from it too (a nice change from the usual static bust shot you find in wanted posters)

Btw you have such crisp lineart! I dig the coloring too

Hope to see more of Panich and Bage soon...  :eyeballs:
I'll give you a follow on twitter later today!

Thanks guys! and to Z, I recommend one piece highly, not just because I'm biased, but honestly really good!! (Especially if you're a sucker for cliche and dramatic scenes like me XD)
And for Loopy~ >v> wish granted! Because I come bearing arts both new and old!

First, some dbz pics, Bage has a minimal hair change nothin changing too much from his old hair other than a few strands pokin' out and some drawings of Panich in an updated outfit (Honestly the last one will be good template for her many transformations)
fChgbIW.jpg

G7mIMPc.jpg

1qwHVHB.jpg
And this one is of my other saiyan character Illuac, a guardian to a god (Gonna leave it at that for now cause he gonna go through some changes) 
QBoL2ui.jpg

Next up are some OP oc drawings
The first is of my oc Dion, who has a devil fruit with a mind of its own. He has the mind mind fruit: model image or just the image image fruit which allows him to create objects out of thin air, and somehow, he was able to give his imaginary friend Tomo a body. No one can see him except a few who have a special ability. (The other three are a more clear image of Tomo without all that extra XD)
Gsmk1lK.jpg

L1Or3nO.jpg

df4ZXT8.jpg

HwCwXVE.jpg

Damn, these are some awesome fucking drawings. I really like the shadowy figure in the Dion/Tomo drawing (you can add titles to spoilers by doing this: spoiler="insert title here"). 

IbnKYFM.png

I'm loving the hell out of this face BI

"Never speak to me or my son, ever again." 

Both of the expressions on Bage’s drawings make me laugh. Especially the second one. “Extremely cheery. Probably has no idea what’s going on. Will punch someone in the face.” At least that’s what I got out of it.

Tomo is creepy looking in the good way. Just looking at the design gives me chills, but the last one with him makes me see some kind of sadness in there. It’s a simple idea on the surface, but then you gave it a really rich and complex design, which is awesome. (Makes me rethink my own shadow based character.)

Grey Star said:
Both of the expressions on Bage’s drawings make me laugh. Especially the second one. “Extremely cheery. Probably has no idea what’s going on. Will punch someone in the face.” At least that’s what I got out of it.

Tomo is creepy looking in the good way. Just looking at the design gives me chills, but the last one with him makes me see some kind of sadness in there. It’s a simple idea on the surface, but then you gave it a really rich and complex design, which is awesome. (Makes me rethink my own shadow based character.)

Thank you! Im glad you all enjoy my art, though i think there may have been some confusion with Bage and Illuac, and that's probably because I didn't know how to ad titles to spoilers. But there's only one drawing of Bage and ant=other of Illuac, So sorry if it confused you! I fixed the set up of the order the drawings are in. ^v^

I AM IN LOVE WITH TOMO. He's literally like one of my other OCs, Nil. I LOOOOOOVE HIM PANIIIIIIIIIIIICH.

I want MORE! GIVE ME MORE. 

As a side note, I love your drawing of Bage, he looks like Gohan! xDD I love Gohan! I also love Panich powering up. Your lines are so neat and you hit the DBZ style pretty good! something I need to practice on...

Keep up your awesome stuff! I can't wait for more!

Thanks a lot Shine! 
Ive also done the pleasure of redoing this image with her as a super saiyan >:)

HBdHVNV.jpg

And ive got a W.I.P of my angry girl with battle scars from past fights

qpr1cQ9.png

I love Panich in the second drawing. She's all like "WHO WANTS SOME?!" xDD

I wish I can draw muscles as good as you! I'm practicing tho, so I'm on my way to finally make a DBZ character that doesn't look like a balloon. I love it so far, keep it up, Paniiiiiiiiiiiiiiich.

~ Z ~ said:
I love Panich in the second drawing. She's all like "WHO WANTS SOME?!" xDD

I wish I can draw muscles as good as you! I'm practicing tho, so I'm on my way to finally make a DBZ character that doesn't look like a balloon. I love it so far, keep it up, Paniiiiiiiiiiiiiiich.
Thanks so much! It's my favorite one i cant stop working on it.

And Keep practicing!!! You've got this, just keep at it and it'll pay off for sure. I feel you though too, I use to make characters look all wonky, but dbz helped me get a feel for muscles really early on. Now I can't and wont stop drawin muscles (honestly I have more trouble drawing lean people now than I do a muscley powerhouses like Panich ^v^'')

Dem muscles! 

How do you start drawing muscles, and what's the best techniques to do it? I look at some tutorials about the best ways to draw muscles, but none of it stuck :thonk:

Panich said:
Thanks a lot Shine! 
Ive also done the pleasure of redoing this image with her as a super saiyan >:)

HBdHVNV.jpg

And ive got a W.I.P of my angry girl with battle scars from past fights

qpr1cQ9.png

These are seriously good! I love how you draw muscles and expressions!

ShineCero said:
Dem muscles! 

How do you start drawing muscles, and what's the best techniques to do it? I look at some tutorials about the best ways to draw muscles, but none of it stuck :thonk:
Well for me, to learn the basics of muscles I just kinda drew dbz muscles over and over again (Mostly cause I had a time where dbz was the only thing I thought about as you know XD). and once I had those down, the other muscles tutorial stuck more! it doesn't necessarily have to be dbz but just pick a muscle style to replicate for a while and soon it'll all come together!

and thank you Elio!

Ah, so essentially keep drawing it repeatedly, until you managed to replicate easy. And once you got it down, you can move on to more detailed stuff? 

Like drawing heads, a hundred times, until your hand becomes comfortable drawing them after repeated session, right? I had that problem before (mainly because I haven’t drawn in months/years aside from few things here and there), but I’m getting back to the groove.

I should try that…. :thinking:

Panich said:
ShineCero said:
Dem muscles! 

Well for me, to learn the basics of muscles I just kinda drew dbz muscles over and over again (Mostly cause I had a time where dbz was the only thing I thought about as you know XD). and once I had those down, the other muscles tutorial stuck more! it doesn't necessarily have to be dbz but just pick a muscle style to replicate for a while and soon it'll all come together!

and thank you Elio!

I did the same thing with side/profile views since I was so bad at drawing heads from a side view. Now that I constantly draw only heads from a side view, I have a trick I use to keep my ratio correct. And bam! My side view heads look a lot better than before. That's a good idea to use, it helps you get the hang of drawing specific things like heads and muscles. Once you get used to drawing DBZ muscles, the actual muscle tutorials are a lot easier to follow. Nice job, Panich!

But here's a challenge! Try drawing Princess Panich... IN A DRESS! Dun dun dun..!

Back
Top Bottom