One-Punch Man TV

LoopyPanda

Black Jacket
Website
babyufo.tumblr.com
76049.jpg

The seemingly ordinary and unimpressive Saitama has a rather unique hobby: being a hero. In order to pursue his childhood dream, he trained relentlessly for three years—and lost all of his hair in the process. Now, Saitama is incredibly powerful, so much so that no enemy is able to defeat him in battle. In fact, all it takes to defeat evildoers with just one punch has led to an unexpected problem—he is no longer able to enjoy the thrill of battling and has become quite bored.

This all changes with the arrival of Genos, a 19-year-old cyborg, who wishes to be Saitama's disciple after seeing what he is capable of. Genos proposes that the two join the Hero Association in order to become certified heroes that will be recognized for their positive contributions to society, and Saitama, shocked that no one knows who he is, quickly agrees. And thus begins the story of One Punch Man, an action-comedy that follows an eccentric individual who longs to fight strong enemies that can hopefully give him the excitement he once felt and just maybe, he'll become popular in the process.

Discuss!

Manga/Webcomic Discussion

Animation: The best damn quality I've ever seen.
Characters: The best deconstruction of the superhero genre I've seen so far.
OP: udfusifyguiaogifyfixofogifigiisir So amazing. *passes out from awesome*

One of the best animation I have seen. Looks like the studio is only getting started and all the heavy stuff will just explode on us later. Saitama is just the funniest person I've ever seen and I SWEAR he's based off Shine.

tumblr_nr8nxqHnjX1sh9m1jo1_250.jpg

Just gonna leave this here.

The animation is so well done! I'm hyped for the next episode to come out. I just really wanna see Genos and Sonic animated (no, the other sonic).

ALSO Metal Bat's seiyuu is the same one who voiced Josuke Higashikata from Jojo's Adventures. I wanted Mondo Oowada's VA but Josuke and Metal Bat have the same hairstyle nearly. So it's okay. B)

I wonder how the others will sound like? (The ones not voiced in the PV). I wasn't expecting Zombieman to have such a color palette either. XD

I can't stop watching the part when Saitama just comes out of the hole and punches that Giant dude. Just... WOW.

A friend strongly recommended this, so I went at read first 10 chapters or so. The story didn't hook me.
If he can one hit K.O. anyone then there is no problem, which translate to nothing interesting ever happening since any fight's outcome is already known.

Well, that's kinda the point. Saitama is very powerful but he's bored of his power. It's a deconstruction of typical Superhero stories. Besides, it's funny at some times! xD

You also haven't read enough to the Garou arc. B| do it

Not sure if a second episode released or it really will be in October? XD

There's also a bunch more heroes besides him. But ya gotta read to the entrance Exam bit B|

The episode got taken down. XD

It was stated to start on October 4th, though it doesn't state how many episodes they're going to be.

Hate when that happens. B(

Ah well. Guess I'll stick the PV in there instead. XD

Given that Genos appears in the second episode most likely it'll hopefully be a good 26 episodes for the 1st season if it gets greenlit for multiple seasons.

I just am crossing my fingers that it isn't just 11 episodes (or worse, 8). Those short series don't always do a good job....

I think it'll go up to 24 episodes. I think they might add a bit of filler here and there like they did with the first episode.

OnePunch-Man has started airing. It will be released every sunday :D

[video=youtube]

Yeah, I was wondering about the star thing. I also like the nice touch of how they place the disasters levels as Tiger, Demon, Dragon and God.

Also, today episode was pretty damn awesome. Fluid animation as always and comedic values on the mark.

I want the green elephant gardening can. B|

Genos was awesome here. It was a great episode! And they even had a screen with Watchdogman, Metal Bat, and another hero in the House of Evolution's screens too!

Kinda bummed there's no chibi style ending. So I'm gonna draw it. B| XD

Saitama's training regime was intense. (albeit not the secret training Genos was hoping for)No wonder he lost his hair. xD

Back
Top Bottom