One-Punch Man TV

Yeah. Everyone was calling bullshit of his "secret" of regular training. It's actually a sort of playoff of how shonen heroes get strong from merely training xD

I guess Licenseless Rider was too long so they kept Mumen Rider? Idk. Hopefully they'll keep the other names from being changed needlessly. But they made Mumen Rider climb up a tree to get a balloon AW

The lastest episode of OPM... I already sense the Tumblr 'fangirls' getting pissed off at Genos when they realize he has no penis.

The thirst they have for him is terrifying.

For those of you who may have the LINE app on your device, they have released OPM stickers for the anime promotion. Link to the product here

Preview image
tumblr_nw8tmzUw1I1u8og81o1_540.png

tumblr_nw8tmzUw1I1u8og81o2_540.png
Technically you can crop these to your liking if they're visible enough.

[video=youtube]

[align=center]Man, I'm loving this animation. The Death Punch was VERY WELL DONE. Sends chills as I anticipated. ​

Those stickers look super awesome XD lol at Clapping Genos​

Just caught up!

It was so cute how Genos' feet make little clicky sounds as he walks. And he got complimented by Sensei! So cute.

He also has very squishy cheeks. o3o

Sweet Mask though.....
xaZPugJ.gif

I know what ur up to bish

In all seriousness I enjoyed episodes 4 and 5. The fight scene in ep. 5 was insanely cool. B))) Not a frame went to waste! (save for the one part where you see Saitama writing.... but it was worth saving up for the battle scene!)

And Saitama chews ice just like me! 100% relatable man 100/10

I have a feeling that they seem to include original additions to the anime, will showcase Sea King and Boros as enough time. I wonder if they'll make Boros a two parter?

Poor Saitama sucks at writing essays. xD Atleast he got full marks on the physical examination. The part where Genos 'left' was so sad because of the music but obviously he'd come back a second later hahaha.

Gotta love the Meteor death. Saitama punched it to bits. Tang Top Tiger and Black hole are such assholes but they kinds got what they deserve in the end but even then, Saitama chewed everyone out.

I haven't watch the last week's episode, but this should offer something for tomorrow when the new episode releases (click at your own risk)

latest

latest

Courtesy of the OPM Wikia for the images. 

Didn't expect Boros to have that color scheme though.

This isn't in partocular order, btw.

It was stated that the Boros one isn't the finished version, so we might be seeing a different colored Boros.

Back
Top Bottom